Grab the eTutorWorld advantage and help her to not only master these valuable skills but also have the confidence required to succeed in grade school and beyond. Let your child learn from our highly experienced math tutors for all grades 3 to 12.Our math tutors realize this and hence guide their students towards a better understanding of the new terminologies and methods. With eTutorWorld expert and experienced Math tutors, learning and mastering math concepts become a cakewalk.
Common Factors and Divisors at eTutorWorld
How do you factor with the greatest common factor?
The greatest common factor is the greatest whole number that is a factor of each of two or more numbers.
There is no difference between highest common factor (H.C.F) and greatest common divisor (G.C.D).
Learn about common factors from Certified Online Pre-Algebra Tutor
What is the greatest common factor of 9 and 12?
List the Prime factors of each number.
Prime Factors of 9: 3× 3
Prime Factors of 12: 3×2×2
There is one 3 in common.
The greatest common factor of 9 and 12 is 3.
List the Prime factors of each number.
Prime Factors of 18: 2 ×3× 3
Prime Factors of 24: 2×3×2×2
There is 2× 3 in common.
The greatest common factor of 18 and 24 is 6.
- Find the greatest common divisor (G.C.D) of 70, 215 and 310?
- What is the greatest common factor (G.C.F) of 24 and 88?
- Clinton is making trail mix out of 14 bags of nuts and 16 bags of dried fruit. He wants each new portion of trail mix to be identical, containing the same combination of bags of nuts bags of dried fruit, with no bags left over. What is the greatest number of portions of trial mix Clinton can make?
- Colton is making emergency preparedness kits to share with friends. She has 25 bottles of water and 35 cans of food, which she would like to distribute equally among the kits, with nothing left over. What is the greatest number of kits Veronica can make?
- Mrs. Kelly, the geography teacher, collected 36 sedimentary rocks and 92 metamorphic ones. Now she wants to create some identical kits for studying rocks, without having any rocks left over. What is the greatest number of kits she can create?
- The greatest number of trial mix that Clinton can make is 2.
- 5 kits
- 4 kits
Why eTutorWorld ?
- Learn at any time and from anywhere through unique personal lesson plans
- Experience the extensive use of online resources and state-of-the-art technology
- Enjoy one-on-one live personalized coaching
- Navigate your homework with ease and learn advanced topics
Find out how eTutorWorld can help you improve your Grades.
No credit card is required, nor are you under any obligation to make a purchase. Just schedule the FREE TRIAL lesson to meet a tutor & get help on any topic you want!
Our Learning by Design methodology focuses exclusively on individual students. Our Advanced SCAT tutors are specially trained to identify and diagnose the needs and skills of each student and plan future tutoring lessons accordingly.
Know more about our Personalised Online Tutoring Packs.
Give Your Child The eTutorWorld Advantage
Research has proven that personal online tutoring not just cements school learning, it helps build student confidence. eTutorWorld provides the best K-12 Online Tutoring Services so you can learn from the comfort and safety of your home at an affordable cost.
Be it an exam, class test or a quiz, eTutorWorld’s Math, Science and English tutors are responsible for your academic progress. Meet your personal coach at your convenient day and time to get help for Grade 3-12 Math, Science and English subjects and AP, SAT, SSAT and SCAT Test Prep help and test practice. All our tutors are graduates and bring with them years of teaching experience to the tutoring lessons.
Our ‘Learning by Design’ methodology makes sure that each student is at the center of the teaching-learning process. All tutoring sessions start with a question to the student ‘What do you want to learn today?’ Hence, tutors diagnose your skills and recognize your requirements before the actual tutoring happens. Post every tutoring session, an individualized worksheet is emailed to the student to assimilate learned concepts. Regular formative assessments are used to evaluate a student’s understanding of the subject.
The state of the art technology used is stable, user friendly and safe. All you need is a computer or a tablet and an internet connection. The easy-to-use web conferencing software requires a one time download, using which the student can talk and chat to the tutor, annotate on an interactive shared whiteboard or even share documents, assignments or worksheets.
All tutoring sessions are recorded and made available for a month so you can review concepts taught.
Email or call our support team with any issues or questions – we are here for you 24X7.
Also, download free printable math and science worksheets in pdf format and solve SCAT and SSAT Practice Tests online. Sign up for a Free Trial Lesson Today!
Thousands have taken the eTutorWorld Advantage – what are you waiting for?
© 2019 eTutorWorld - Online Tutoring and Test Prep | All rights reserved