3rd Grade Online Tutoring
Third Grade Tutoring – tried and trusted way to supplement your child’s academic performance.
Schedule a Free Session
"eTutorWorld has been there to assist my son Michael, with issues in his academics very quickly and has been very persistant in assisting him. Thank you eTutorWorld" -
How grade 3 online tutor can help you and your child?
It is as intelligible as it is normal that not every parent has the skills it takes to teach 8-9 year olds. Work and household chores hardly leave you with any mental energy to give the attention your child needs and deserves. Third grade tutoring demands specific skills and techniques to make learning fun and engaging so that your child regards books as friends and not as enemies. Unlike previous grades, 3rd graders are expected to learn more through study than playful activities. However, it would be unfair to expect an 8-9 year old to be studious and obedient at all times.
Our elementary tutors, know exactly how to strike the balance between learning and fun. With years of teaching experience, our tutors for grade 3 understand the importance of building a rapport with your little one. Interactive lessons with fun worksheets followed-up by regular assessments make a full learning package for your 3rd grader.
Methodology based 3rd grade tutoring
After having served thousands of parents we can confidently say that your search for best ‘3rd grade tutor near me’ ends here! Our online learning solutions will help you glide through the crucial years of your child’s elementary schooling. Your child can then get the support she needs in the comfortable and encouraging environment of her home.
Our expert 3rd grade tutors are well experienced to adapt to every child’s unique learning needs; be it remedial support to improve your child’s grades or academic enrichment to prepare her for standardized tests like CogAT, SCAT or the SSAT. If you feel your child is struggling with a particular subject like math, our math tutor for 3rd grade can help your child overcome his math-phobia. On the other hand, our reading tutors for 3rd graders help your child develop love for reading. In fact, the reading techniques we employ while tutoring for reading comprehension 3rd grade proves to be helpful in all the subjects and not just English.
Let us take you through the brief list of topics under each subject that your child will learn at etutorworld-
3rd Grade Math Tutoring
- Multiplication sentences
- Box multiplication
- Lattice multiplication
- Multiply by 0 to 10
- Multiplication tables from 1 to 10
- Add two numbers up to three digits
- Addition: fill in the missing digits
- Addition sentence – up to three digits
- Word problems up to 3 digits
- Complete the subtraction sentence
- Balance subtraction equations
- Subtraction patterns over increasing values
- Divide by 0 to 10
- Division sentences up to 10: true or false?
- Division facts for 0 to 10
- Identify two and three-dimensional shapes
- Count and compare sides and vertices
- Reflection and rotation
- Area of rectangle and square
- Compare weight and capacity
- Holds more or less
- Light and heavy
- Measure using a centimetre ruler
- Read a thermometer
- Repeating patterns
- Growing patterns
- Pattern completion
3rd Grade Science Tutoring
- Ecosystem and life cycle
- Growth and changes in plants
- Insect life cycle
- Food chain
- Properties of matter, Space and Earth
- Understanding atoms
- Space satellites
- Earth anatomy
- Energy, magnets, electricity,
- Introduction to energy like sound energy, light energy etc.
- Electric current and circuits
- Technology and engineering
- Strong and stable objects
- Engineering bridges
3rd grade English Tutoring
- Identify and use action verbs
- Subject-verb agreement
- Regular and irregular verbs in past tense
- Pronoun-verb agreement
- Sentence structure
- Identify sentences like statement, question, command or exclamation
- Simple and compound sentences
- Identify subjects
- Identify complete sentences, fragments and run-on
- Prefixes and suffixes
- Pre-, re-, mis-
- –ful and – less
- –ly and –less
- –able and -ment
- Root words
- Greek and Latin root words.
- Coordinating conjunctions
- Subordinating conjunctions
- Pronoun-verb contractions
- Contractions with not
- Punctuations and capitalization
- Various usages of Commas
- Capitalizing and formatting titles
Certified Online Tutors for 3rd Grade
Personalized Online Tutoring Plan for 3rd grade
3 Easy Steps to learn with an Online Live Expert Tutor
Step 1 - Click 'FREE TRIAL' to create a Free eTutorWorld Account
Step 2 - Schedule a Free Session at your convenient Date/Time
Step 3 - Attend Live Session with an Expert Tutor
Your FREE trial session will be a Live online tutoring lesson with a personal tutor, in which you can choose to learn any subject and topic.
3rd Grade Online Tutoring Pricing
Expert 1-on-1 Personal Tutoring, Now Affordable to All.
Every online tutoring session has 50 to 55 minutes of teaching time.
5 SessionsNew Student Special
- 1 Month Validity
10 Sessions(Most Popular)
- 3 Months Validity
- 1 Month Validity
- 4 Months Validity
- 3 Months Validity
- 6 Months Validity
No credit card required. No obligation to purchase
Frequenty Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How can I get help for my child with specific concepts only?
Our tutoring sessions give you full control over your child’s study topics. With the help of our academic counselors, you can design an individualized tutoring program for your child. Schedule a free session to meet a LIVE tutor.
Call us for more details on +1-269-763-4602 or +1-269-763-5024, we’ll help you customize a program for your kid.
2. Does 3rd grade tutoring include standardized test prep?
Yes, once the child understands basic concepts, it definitely builds a strong knowledge base required for taking standardized tests like CogAT (Level 9), SCAT Elementary, SSAT Grade 3. Plus, our diagnostic tests will help you find out your child’s current academic level. Based on the results, you can opt for the appropriate test prep programs for your child.
3. Are 3rd graders old enough to take online tutoring classes?
4. How can I track my child’s performance?
5. How can I get my child to read more?
6. What if my child is not happy with tutoring session?
At eTutorWorld, our tutors are with you at every step of the way. You can contact us to discuss the issues that your child is facing and we’ll make sure to resolve them. Nevertheless, if not satisfied with the results, your investment in our tutoring sessions is backed by a 30 day no-questions-asked refund policy.
Why Learn with eTutorWorld?
- Meet your online expert tutor from the comfort and safety of your home
- Schedule sessions at your convenient date and time
- Access recordings of sessions for a month from session date
- Receive a personalized practice sheet after every tutoring session
- Call/chat us on our 24 X 7 Support (+1.269.763.4602) to resolve issues or ask questions
- Experience the state-of-the-art technology by learning over LIVE tutoring sessions
- Get a 30 day Money Back Guarantee on our online tutoring services
No credit card, nor any obligation to purchase.
Schedule your FREE TRIAL session to meet an expert LIVE tutor & get all the help you want.
Online Tutoring and Worksheets Pricing
Our Learning by Design methodology focuses exclusively on individual students.
Our expert tutors are specially trained to identify and diagnose the needs and skills of each student and plan future tutoring lessons accordingly.
Know more about our Personalised Online Tutoring Packs.