SSAT Tutoring Online – Test Prep, Practice Tests & Sample Questions
Connect with Qualified SSAT Tutors at eTutorWorld for Personalized & Private SSAT Test Prep Tutoring.
The SSAT Tutoring Program is set at a price that is affordable for everyone.
Our SSAT Tutors can customize the schedule to your child’s convenience and can focus on the child’s individual areas of improvement.
Take the biggest step in your child’s academic success by clicking on the button below to schedule a FREE class with one of our private tutors.
What is SSAT?
The Secondary School Admission Test (SSAT) is an admission test in independent schools for students in Grades 3-11 in the US. The test is administered by The Enrollment Management Association (EMA) to assess the students verbal, math, and reading skills.
The SSAT Test helps students in Grades 3–11 to get admission to private or independent schools.
More than 700 independent schools in the US accept SSAT scores as part of their admission process.
There are three levels of the test: the Elementary Level, Middle Level, and Upper Level. At eTutorWorld, you can prepare for any three levels with SSAT Expert Tutors. Also, you can get access to practice SSAT Test online for any level.
Online SSAT Tutoring
The SSAT Test is an admission test for independent or private schools for Grades 3-11 students in the US. SSAT Is crucial for admission to private colleges.
If you are looking for SSAT Tutoring at any level, be it Elementary Level, Middle Level, and Upper Level, then eTutorWorld is the right platform for your preparation. Here, you can begin your SSAT Test Prep Tutoring with the Industry-leading SSAT Tutors in the comfort of your home.
Get in touch with us and choose the Best SSAT Private Tutors and prepare with convenience & flexibility at eTutorWorld.
SSAT Tutoring at eTutorWorld is aligned with the latest SSAT curriculum & learning which is further provided by expert tutors. This helps you get a top score on SSAT Test.
Get one-on-one SSAT Private Tutoring. Schedule a Free session of SSAT Tutoring with Expert Tutors and caliber your skills in SSAT Math, Writing, Reading, and Verbal.
Personalized SSAT Tutoring Program
SSAT Test Dates 2022-23:
Here are the official SSAT Test Dates 2022-2023
|SSAT Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline|
|October 15, 2022 (Saturday)||September 24, 2022||October 12, 2022|
|November 5, 2022 (Saturday)||October 15, 2022||November 2, 2022|
|December 10, 2022 (Saturday)||November 19, 2022||December 7, 2022|
|January 7, 2023 (Saturday)||December 17, 2022||January 4, 2023|
|February 4, 2023 (Saturday)||January 14, 2023||February 1, 2023|
SSAT Private Tutoring
Students find it challenging to grasp the concepts in a classroom with other students.
One-on-One SSAT Tutoring brings more attention to the students and furthermore helps in good scores. eTutorWorld’s SSAT Private Tutoring is provided by subject matter expert Tutors who have advanced knowledge of the SSAT Test. Our SSAT tutors are friendly and equally responsible for the student’s progress.
SSAT Private Tutoring at eTutorWorld is more focused and centralized with the latest SSAT Curriculum. Whether looking for SSAT Tutors for Elementary, Middle, or Upper SSAT Levels, then eTutorWorld is the best choice for SSAT Test Prep.
FREE SSAT Sample Questions
SSAT INTEGRATED TEST PREP PLAN
♦ 500 Questions (2 FLT + 20 Worksheets)
♦ 5 Personalized tutoring sessions at just $16 each
♦ 1 Year Online Access
All this for just $279
(20% additional discount, use coupon code TEST20)
Every SSAT practice pack has a full length SSAT practice test
20% Discount on all SSAT Worksheets
Use coupon TEST20
SSAT Full Length TestFor any 1 Level (88 Qs / 150 Qs)
- One SSAT Practice Test (With separate timed sections)
- ~ 88 Questions - Elementary Level (Grade 3 or 4)
- --------- OR -----------
- ~150 Questions - Middle or Upper Level
SSAT Basic Pack200+ Qs
- A. 1 SSAT Practice Test (With separate timed sections)
- ~ Level Specific One Full Length Test (simulations of the actual test)
- B. SSAT Practice Worksheets (for every section)
- ~ 200+ Questions - For each Level
SSAT Comprehensive Pack600+ Qs
- A. 2 SSAT Practice Tests (With separate timed sections)
- ~ Level Specific Two Full Length Tests (simulations of the actual test)
- B. SSAT Practice Worksheets (for every section
- ~ 400+ Questions - For each Level
Get immediate online access for 1 Year for all purchased SSAT Practice Content.
SSAT Test Levels
SSAT Test has 3 levels; Elementary, Middle, and Upper Level. These levels are divided based on the grade to which students apply.
|SSAT Level||Current Grade||Number of Questions||Description|
|SSAT Elementary Level||3-4th Grades||104-106 Question||Math, Verbal, Reading, Writing, and Experimental|
|SSAT Middle Level||5-7th Grades||167 Questions||Math, Verbal, Writing, Reading, and Experimental|
|SSAT Upper Level||8-11th Grades||167 Questions||Math, Verbal, Writing, Reading, and Experimental|
SSAT Elementary Level:
- SSAT Elementary Level Test is for the students currently in grades 3 & 4
- SSAT Elementary Level Section: Math, Verbal, Reading, Writing, and Experimental
- Duration of SSAT Elementary Level is 2 Hours & 05 Minutes (including 15 min breaks)
- Number of Questions: 104-106 Question
SSAT Middle Level
- SSAT Middle-Level Test is for students currently in grades 5 to 7
- SSAT Middle-Level Sections: Math, Verbal, Writing, Reading, and Experimental
- Duration of SSAT Middle: 3 Hours and 10 Minutes (including 20 min break)
- Number of Questions: 167 Questions
SSAT Upper Level
- SSAT Upper-Level Test is for students currently in grades 8 to 11
- SSAT Upper-Level Sections: Math, Verbal, Writing, Reading, and Experimental
- Duration of SSAT Middle: 3 Hours and 10 Minutes (including 20 min break)
- Number of Questions: 167 Questions
How is SSAT scored?
Every correctly answered question is scored 1 point. While there is no negative marking for leaving a question blank, an incorrect answer can make you lose 1/4th point.
The final score is the total of the three scored sections (verbal, quantitative, and reading). The score range for the various level are as follows:
- Elementary Level: Scored in the range of 900 and 1800.
- Middle Level: Scored in the range of 1320 and 2130.
- Upper Level: Scored in the range of 1500 and 2400.
The score report will mention the score, the median score for the particular grade, and the percentile. Additionally, the report will have a breakdown of the score in each section with details of correct, incorrect, and unanswered questions.
SSAT Test Prep Tutoring
Make the most of your time and enroll for an SSAT prep tutoring program at eTutorWorld. Start today by taking a FREE Trial session with a live tutor – no obligation and no credit card details required to take an appointment.
Why eTutorWorld’s SSAT Tutoring for SSAT Test Prep?
eTutorWorld’s SSAT test prep program can increase your SSAT scores. Here’s how we do it:
Step 1: Diagnose your SSAT Math, SSAT vocabulary, and reading skills.
Step 2: Customize study plans and learning schedules to your individual requirements.
Step 3: Hand holds you to augment your math/quantitative, verbal, reading, and writing skills depending on your abilities and test date.
Step 4: Prepare individualized SSAT Practice tests and worksheets for you. Be it an SSAT Elementary math test, an SSAT practice test at the Middle level, or an SSAT practice test Upper Level, every concept is taught and practiced to perfection.
Step 5: Tips and Tricks from expert SSAT test prep tutors to max your SSAT scores.
At eTutorWorld, expert tutors provide regular SSAT practice to students. That also includes making a student familiar with the content, format, timing, and scoring of the SSAT. Directed SSAT math practice and SSAT vocabulary enhancement during regular tutoring sessions to help students gain confidence & score well in the SSAT exam.
Make that Dream School a Reality with eTutorWorld’s SSAT Tutoring!
SSAT Online Tutoring Pricing
- 1 Month Validity
- 1 Month Validity
10 Sessions(Most Popular)
- 3 Months Validity
- 4 Months Validity
- 6 Months Validity
Get Better SSAT Scores with eTutorWorld’s SSAT Tutoring Program
SSAT tutoring is essential for getting top scores in all the sections. You have to get the best scores in every segment, there’s no compromising there. eTutorWorld offers the best SSAT tutoring through its team of expert SSAT online tutors. Register today to learn with the SSAT expert tutors and give a huge boost to your career trajectory.
eTutorWorld helps the students get top scores on the SSAT Test through its SSAT Tutoring Course. With Flexibility, Convenient, and Personalized SSAT Tutoring Online, eTutorWorld is of the best choices for SSAT Test Prep Tutoring for students. On this platform, students get One to One & Private SSAT Tutoring along with access to curated, well-designed practice sheets.
eTutorWorld has a team of highly skilled SSAT Tutors who are available 24 X 7 for the students. With extensive knowledge of the SSAT test & history of helping students in achieving good scores, eTutorWorld’s SSAT Tutors are the best. Students can also take a free session with our SSAT Tutors before enrolling for the course.
Benefits of SSAT Tutoring with eTutorWorld
eTutorWorld offers premium SSAT Tutoring for all levels. We have a team of expert SSAT Tutors who design personalized lesson plans and after-class practice. When you choose eTutorWorld for SSAT Tutoring, you receive:
- SSAT Diagnostic Test: Free diagnostic test for the students to evaluate their skills before establishing a curriculum. This helps in finding the knowledge gap the SSAT Tutors. The SSAT Tutor then designs a curriculum based on the knowledge of the students
- Personalized & Interactive SSAT Tutoring: Your child’s curriculum is personalized to suit their academic requirements, with their skills and learning pace in mind. Live and 1:1 interactive SSAT Tutoring Sessions enable better learning among students
- Affordable & Convenient Tutoring: eTutorWorld believes in delivering world-class Tutoring services to all students that are affordable to all. Every eTutorWorld’s SSAT tutoring session has 50 to 55 minutes of learning time.
- Best SSAT Tutors: Each SSAT tutor has undergone over 400 hours of training and has the experience and subject matter expertise for SSAT Tutoring. You can easily access well-qualified SSAT tutors, who have great teaching experience.
- SSAT Practice Test: Access Free & Premium SSAT Practice test & sample questions designed by the expert tutors. Our SSAT worksheets cement the topics and concepts learned during the ACT Tutoring sessions
- 1:1 & Live SSAT Tutoring: Your child needs special attention for the SSAT Prep Tutoring Course. With 1:1 & Live SSAT Tutoring, your child can ask for any help or doubt with tutors. Our Private SSAT Tutors help you in achieving better grades.
- 24×7 Support: When you choose eTutorWorld, you get 24×7 online support through our mentioned number (+1 269 763 4602). Any query or questions can be resolved here easily in the comfort of your home.
Why is SSAT Test Important?
The SSAT is an important standardized test for students seeking admission to private secondary schools. The test provides a standard measure of academic achievement and potential that can help admission committees compare applicants from different schools. A student’s score on the SSAT can impact their chances of admission to a particular school, so it is essential to do well on the test. However, the score considered good will vary over different schools along with the other criteria for admission.
Personalized Online Tutoring for SSAT Test at eTutorWorld
There are many reasons to get online personalized tutoring for SSAT. One reason is that it can help you score higher on the test. The SSAT is scored by looking at your performance in three sections: reading, writing, and math. If you get online personalized tutoring, our tutors will use our diagnostic tool to understand your skills in each area. So that you can focus on the areas where you need the most help and ensure you’re getting the most out of each section. Finally, online tutoring is convenient and flexible so that you can easily fit it into your schedule.
More information on SSAT?
The SSAT (Secondary School Admission Test) is a standardized admission test for the best independent schools worldwide. Over 900 private and independent schools in the United States, Canada, and worldwide consider SSAT scores for admission of students to their institutions.
SSAT Test Prep – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long is SSAT Test?
The SSAT Elementary Level is 1 Hour and 50 Minutes long with a 15-minute break. So, in total, it is 2 Hours and 5 Minutes long test. SSAT Middle Level and Upper Level Tests are 2 Hours and 55 Minutes long without the break. With Break, the duration is 3 Hours and 5 Minutes.
2. What is a good SSAT score?
For SSAT Upper-Level Test, scoring total scores in the range of 2150 and 2240 is good. This helps students in achieving the top 10% percentile. SSAT Tutors at eTutorWorld help students in getting top 10% percentile for the SSAT Test.
3. SSAT vs ISEE: Which test to take?
Both the ISEE and the SSAT are used for admission to private schools in the US. There is some difference in their test syllabus like ISEE is more inclined toward Math while SSAT is more about Verbal and Writing Skills. It is advisable to choose a test according to the testing preferences of the school you are applying to. If your chosen school accepts both ISEE and SSAT Tests, then you take any of them. But if your chosen school accepts only one test (ISEE or SSAT), then you should certainly take the prescribed one. eTutorWorld offers Tutoring for both tests i.e ISEE and SSAT Test Prep Tutoring.
4. How to prepare for SSAT Test?
You can prepare for the SSAT Test with eTutorWorld. Every SSAT Tutor at eTutorWorld has extensive Tutoring experience in Test Prep Tutoring. At eTutorWorld, every course is started with a ‘Diagnostic Test‘ that evaluates your skills before establishing a lesson plan. With Flexible, live, and One on One SSAT Tutoring and Liaises with the Best Technology, Personalized Lesson Plans, Session Recording, and Curated Worksheets, you can easily score top scores on the SSAT Test.
5. Where can I find all the details of the SSAT Test?
You can find all the relevant information related to SSAT Test on SSAT official Website: https://www.ssat.org/about/about-the-ssat. Here you will find the updated SSAT Test Dates, Registration Details, SSAT Testing Options, SSAT Scoring, etc.
6. Does eTutorWorld offer a Free Trial?
Yes, You can take a free trial and experience how SSAT Online Tutoring works at eTutorWorld.
7. Is SSAT Private Tutoring effective?
SSAT Private Tutoring is very effective. In Private Tutoring, students get a new sense of confidence when they are presented with an environment where they can clear any queries without being hesitant. Additionally, Private Tutoring helps them better focus without any distractions. With our One on One SSAT Online Tutoring Program, students can choose a time based on their schedule. If you are looking for boosting your scores on SSAT Test, then eTutorWorld is the best platform for your preparation.
8. What benefits do I get at eTutorWorld for SSAT Tutoring?
Students that are tutored on our platform receive tailored learning plans specific to their needs. Our tutors use diagnostic tests to understand where the students need more attention. There are regular assessments and interactive learning sessions to make sure that the child is on track. With a 24/7 support team and an array of practice papers, your child can be prepared well for SSAT. Additionally, our SSAT Tutoring Course is Personalized, Affordable & Interactive.
9. What is the Pricing for SSAT Online Tutoring?
Our tutoring prices are very reasonable. Prices vary according to the grade, test, and course you select. Check out our detailed pricing list for SSAT Online Tutoring: https://www.etutorworld.com/pricing.html
10. What is the duration of each tutoring session?
Each SSAT Tutoring Session has a learning time of 50-55 minutes.
11. Is the SSAT hard to crack?
The SSAT test assesses a student’s verbal, reading, and quantitative skills and is used for admission into private schools. The score needed for admission will vary for different schools. Your child must brush up their skills in all these areas to score well. The test is difficult without proper skills and can be made easy with ample preparation.
12. Does eTutorWorld offer live tutoring for SSAT Test Prep?
Yes, all our SSAT Tutoring sessions are live and interactive. Students can ask their tutors for any doubts in real time on the video call.
13. Where can I access the recordings of the tutoring sessions?
The recording for the tutoring sessions can be accessed through the student’s dashboard. These recordings are available for 30 days after the session and can be used by parents and students for reviewing and revisions.
14. What technology does eTutorWorld use for SSAT Online Tutoring?
We use the latest teaching methods and technology that make learning interactive and fun. Our learning technology uses an interactive whiteboard with audio and chat that is simple and easy to use. Moreover, our tutors use voice-based sessions that help in interacting, chatting, and talking live with them.
15. Does eTutorWorld offer SSAT practice tests?
Yes, eTutorWorld offers practice tests for all levels making it an ideal test prep service for all ages.
16. Are eTutorWorld SSAT worksheets good?
Yes. Our SSAT worksheets have more than 200 questions to help students get thorough practice for every section.
17. What is eTutorWorld’s SSAT Test Prep Plan?
eTutorWorld offers the complete SSAT Test Prep Plan. This plan consists of SSAT Online Tutoring, Practice Tests & Worksheets (Sample Questions). SSAT Tutoring is fully Online and provided by our expert tutors & teachers with a great experience. Moreover, our SSAT Practice Tests are designed by our experienced teachers and aligned with the latest SSAT curriculum & pattern. These Practice Tests help students in better prepare for the SSAT Test.
18. What if I am not happy with SSAT Tutors?
You can reach out to us any time: +1 269 763 4602/5024. Our representatives will be happy to resolve issues to better your learning experience. We encourage students and parents to contact us if their child faces any problems. We’ll work to make this work for you. However, if the problem persists, don’t worry; our 30-day money-back guarantee guards your money.
SSAT Practice is the key to success!
Students need to practice regularly using SSAT Quantitative worksheets, SSAT Verbal Worksheets, and SSAT Reading Comprehension Worksheets. These SSAT practice test questions are prepared to keep in mind the actual SSAT format.
SSAT Tests are administered in two ways:
1. The Standard administration, which is given on eight designated Saturdays during the academic year at test sites around the world.
2. The Flex administration, which is an individual or group test administered on any date other than the eight Standard dates.
For more information, visit http://www.ssat.org/
Test names and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of them are affiliated with eTutorWorld Corporation.