FOR K-12 STUDENTS
Find free online school worksheets that help your student practice the concepts they learn in school and at home.
Our expert online tutors prepare worksheets appropriate for reinforcement and revision of concepts learned at school and at home. These free practice sheets are age and grade appropriate, for students in elementary school to college. It’s been said ‘practice makes perfect,’ and in fact this holds true even more for the young. As we see in sports, starting young can make all the difference in future success. Regular practice, especially in subjects such as Math, Science and English can lead to academic excellence.
WHY PARENTS AND
STUDENTS LOVE OUR
We offer online worksheets as well as downloadable and printable worksheets that students and parents love because:
- They’re comprehensive, and created after the evaluation of students’ skills.
- We have worksheets that provide practice at both the curriculum as well as the concept levels.
- They’re convenient to access – just download them in a printable PDF form or complete them online.
HOW OUR WORKSHEETS
HELP YOUR CHILD
Our worksheets are designed to enhance your child’s proficiency at the subject they choose to learn, and to make them more confident in their skills. Our practice tests for Standardized Tests like the SCAT, SSAT, SAT and the ACT help students enhance their test-taking and time management skills, thus giving them the much-needed confidence they need to ace their tests.
HOW OUR WORKSHEETS
We follow a procedure while creating our worksheets:
- We consider the grade level, subject, and topics/concepts within the subject that students need practice with.
- Our expert tutors then create the objective of the worksheet before choosing its contents.
- Next, the tutor creates a blue print for the worksheet specifying the exact concepts and difficulty levels of the questions to be included.
- The worksheet is then created with the relevant questions and goes through two independent rounds of review before being finalized and shared with our students.