Digital SAT Test Prep and Practice Tests
Get access to expert tutors for Digital SAT Tutoring.
Our one-on-one, personalized Digital SAT Online Tutoring helps your child achieve better scores.
Take the most significant step in your child’s academic future with our private Digital SAT Tutors.
The SAT is moving to a new form of delivery to be computer adaptive, but it does not make the test more difficult or very different from the pen-and-paper format. You must have all the information about the test, including the sections, the time for each section, and what they cover. Here is all the information you need about Digital SAT to understand what changes you can expect:
Digital SAT refers to the digital format of the SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test), a standardized test widely used in the United States for college admissions. Traditionally administered on paper, the SAT is transitioning to a digital format exclusively to offer more flexibility and convenience to test takers.
The digital SAT includes the same sections (Reading and Writing and Math) as the paper-based SAT version, but it is taken on a computer or tablet using specialized software. The new digital SAT aims to provide a modern and efficient testing experience for students.
March–June 2024 Test Dates
These test dates and deadlines apply to all students—U.S. and international—taking the digital SAT:
|SAT Test Date
|March 9, 2024
|Feb 23, 2024
|May 4, 2024
|April 19, 2024
|June 1, 2024
|May 16, 2024
The new digital SAT consists of two sections: (a) Math and (b) Reading and Writing.
Students are given 64 minutes for the Reading and Writing section for 54 questions, while for the Math section, 70 minutes for 44 questions. There is a 10-minute break between the Reading and Writing and Math sections.
Digital SAT Test contains 98 questions in 134 minutes total
Note: Most of the Digital SAT questions are in the multiple-choice format. Also, there is no negative marking in Digital SAT, so it is better to make a good guess to answer any difficult question than to leave it unanswered.
1. Reading and Writing
The Reading and Writing section of the test includes short passages and multiple-choice questions. These questions cover four content domains: Craft and Structure, Information and Ideas, Expression of Ideas, and Standard English Conventions. Similar questions are grouped together to help with time management and arranged from easiest to hardest.
The test has two modules, each featuring questions from all four domains. The questions assess
- Rhetorical understanding
- Revision skills
- Adherence to Standard English conventions.
In the Digital SAT Math section, there are 4 crucial areas:
- Advanced Math
- Problem-Solving and Data Analysis
- Geometry and Trigonometry
The math Section is divided into 2 modules. In each module, questions from all four categories appear in each test module and are arranged from easiest to hardest.
The Number of Questions in Algebra and Advanced Math is 13 – 15 questions while in Geometry and Trigonometry and Problem-Solving and Data Analysis is 5 – 7 questions.
Each section is scored on a scale of 200-800, and the combined scores from these two sections result in your Total Score which ranges between 400 to 1600. The optional Essay section is scored separately on a scale of 6-24.
Moreover, there is no change in scoring in Digital SAT to SAT Test. A Digital SAT Test score of 1450 is equivalent to 1450 on a paper and pencil SAT Test.
DSAT Math Course Structure
|Introduction to Digital SAT
|Introduction to Digital SAT
|Heart of Algebra
|Statistics and Data Analysis
|Practice Test 1
|Practice Test 2
DSAT English Course Structure
|DSAT English Overview
|Introduction to Digital SAT
|READING Information and Ideas
|1. Central Ideas and Details
2. Command of Evidence
3. Making Inferences
|READING Craft and Structure
|4. Words in Context
5. Text Structure and Purpose
6. Cross-Text Connections
|READING Expression of Ideas
|7. Rhetorical Synthesis
|STANDARD ENGLISH CONVENTIONS
|Practice Test 1
|2 Full-Length Practice tests
Digital SAT Tutoring Packs from eTutorWorld
Expert 1-on-1 Personal Tutoring, Now Affordable to All.
Every Live Online Tutoring Session = 50-55 minutes of teaching time.
- 1 Month Validity
- 1 Month Validity
10 Sessions(Most Popular)
- 3 Months Validity
- 4 Months Validity
- 6 Months Validity
Difference Between Digital SAT vs SAT
Digital SAT and SAT are two versions of the same standardized test administered by the College Board. The primary distinction is found in the manner in which the test is administered. The SAT is a traditional pencil-and-paper test in supervised test centers, while the Digital SAT is taken on a computer or laptop.
|2 hours and 14 minutes (134 minutes)
|3 Hours and 15 Minutes (195 Minutes)
|2 Sections: Reading and Writing and Math
|3 Sections: Reading, Writing, and Math
|Scored on the 400–1600 scale (same as SAT)
|Scored on the 400–1600 scale
|Use of Calculator
|Allowed with restrictions
|More Secure than Paper SAT
|Less Secure than Digital SAT
|The result comes faster, within 1-2 weeks
|The result takes time, 2-4 weeks after the test day
Prepare for the Digital SAT at eTutorWorld
At eTutorWorld, we understand the importance of comprehensive preparation for the Digital SAT. Our expert tutors are dedicated to helping students succeed by providing personalized and effective SAT test preparation.
- Not a ‘one-size-fits-all’ Approach: Our tailored approach begins with assessing your individual strengths and areas for improvement. We then design a customized study plan that addresses your specific needs and goals.
- Comprehensive Learning Plans: Our comprehensive curriculum covers all sections of the Digital SAT, including Evidence-Based Reading and Writing (EBRW), Math, and the optional Essay. We provide you with the necessary strategies, tips, and practice materials to enhance your skills and boost your confidence.
- One-on-One Classes: eTutorWorld offers interactive and engaging online Digital SAT Test Prep that allow you to learn at your own pace and convenience. Our private tutors utilize innovative teaching methods, incorporating real-world examples and practice questions to ensure a thorough understanding of the exam content.
- More than just Tutoring Classes: Our online platform provides access to a wealth of resources, including Digital SAT practice tests, worksheets, and study materials. These resources are designed to reinforce your learning and provide ample opportunities for practice and self-assessment.
Sign up for Digital SAT Test Prep with eTutorWorld and gain the confidence and knowledge needed to excel on test day. Our experienced tutors are committed to helping you achieve your best score and open doors to future academic opportunities. Start your Digital SAT preparation journey with us and unlock your full potential.
Benefits of Digital SAT Test Prep at eTutorWorld
- Personalized Approach: At eTutorWorld, we understand that every student has unique learning needs. Our Digital SAT test prep program is tailored to your individual strengths, weaknesses, and goals. We create a personalized study plan to maximize your progress and target specific areas for improvement.
- Expert Tutors: Our experienced tutors are well-versed in the Digital SAT exam and its content. They have a deep understanding of the test structure, question types, and scoring criteria. With their expertise, they provide you with the guidance, strategies, and resources necessary to excel on the Digital SAT.
- Flexibility and Convenience: Our online platform allows you to access Digital SAT test prep from the comfort of your own home, at a time that suits your schedule. You can choose your preferred tutoring sessions and study at your own pace. This flexibility ensures that you can balance your SAT preparation with other commitments.
- Progress Monitoring and Feedback: We track your progress throughout the Digital SAT test prep program and provide regular feedback on your performance. Our tutors identify areas where you excel and areas that require additional attention, allowing for targeted and effective study.
By receiving expert guidance, practicing with authentic materials, and gaining a thorough understanding of the Digital SAT, you will feel confident and well-prepared on test day. This confidence will positively impact your performance and increase your chances of achieving your desired score.
Digital SAT Test – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Digital SAT?
The Digital SAT is the online version of the SAT exam administered by the College Board. It allows students to take the SAT on a computer or tablet instead of pencil and paper. The content and structure of the Digital SAT are the same as the traditional SAT, but it offers the added convenience of a digital testing experience.
2. How to register for the Digital SAT?
To register for the Digital SAT, you need to create an account on the College Board website (https://mysat.collegeboard.org/login). Once you have an account, you can select a test date, provide the required information, and pay the registration fee. Make sure to review the registration deadlines and choose a date that suits your schedule.
3. Is the Digital SAT easier?
The difficulty level of the Digital SAT is the same as the traditional SAT. The content, question types, and scoring are identical. The only difference is the format of the test delivery. Some students may find the digital format more convenient and comfortable. The key to success on the Digital SAT is effective preparation and understanding of the test content.
4. How long is the Digital SAT?
The Digital SAT is 2 hours and 14 minutes (134 minutes) longer without any break. There is a 10-minute break between the two sections.
5. When does Digital SAT Score come out?
Normally, it takes 2-3 weeks for the score to come out after test days.
6. Why is Digital SAT important?
The Digital SAT is an important exam for high school students as it is widely accepted by colleges and universities as part of the admissions process. Achieving a strong score on the Digital SAT can enhance your college applications and increase your chances of being admitted to your desired institutions. Additionally, the Digital SAT can provide valuable insights into your academic strengths and areas for improvement.
7. What is the difference between SAT and Digital SAT?
The main difference between the SAT and the Digital SAT lies in the mode of delivery. The SAT is administered using a pencil and paper, while the Digital SAT is taken on a computer or tablet. The content, question types, and scoring remain the same for both exams. It’s important to choose the format that suits your preferences and test-taking style.
8. How to prepare for the Digital SAT?
A strong understanding of the syllabus or sections of the Digital SAT is crucial. Get a strong understanding of the foundational concepts for the Math and Reading and Writing Sections. Establish a well-structured study plan and adhere to a consistent timetable. Solve as many Practice Tests as possible to help you to familiarize yourself with the different sections and difficulty levels. Additionally, consider seeking assistance from knowledgeable experts. eTutorWorld has a team of expert tutors to help you prep for the Digital SAT. They can help you in preparing for the test with our personalized, one-on-one, and flexible tutoring classes. Sign up at eTutorWorld Now.
9. Where to find Digital SAT Practice Tests?
You can find the free Digital SAT Practice Tests at the college board site.
10. What to Expect on Digital SAT Test Day?
Follow all the safety procedures. Use a mask if it is required in your test center. Be on time at the testing days, doors open at 07:45 a.m. and close at 08 a.m. You will not be admitted once testing has started. To know more about the guidelines, https://satsuite.collegeboard.org/digital/what-to-bring-do/what-to-expect
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY
Test names and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of them are affiliated with eTutorWorld Corporation.