Personalized Algebra Help at Any time, from Anywhere
Online Algebra 2 Summer Course
Evaluate your Algebra2 skills with a Diagnostic Assessment
Meet our Online Algebra 2 summer tutors to catch up or get ahead of class:
Our interactive algebra 2 online summer course helps students learn quickly and understand algebra better. Tutors develop sessions that are fun, interactive and effective.
Expert tutors experienced at handling students of all intellectual levels and abilities help every student master each Algebra 2 topic. They use the unique ‘Learning by Design’ teaching methodology to make sure that learning is complete and exact.
The Algebra2 summer course online starts with a diagnosis to understand your interests, strengths and areas for improvement. Based on the evaluation of this test, our expert algebra tutors and counselors plan your learning path for every week and lesson. During each tutoring session, our expert tutors endeavor to enhance your algebra skills and help you get that extra edge to do well at school and beyond. Our summer courses are supported by activities that help students retain taught concepts. Finally an end-of-course assessment is taken to measure student’s accomplishments during this Algebra course.
Below is a suggested schedule. However, it will vary for most students, depending on their availability, ability and progress.
- DIAGNOSTIC ASSESSMENT & EVALUATION
- Graphing linear equations, absolute value equations
- Graphing linear inequalities
- Solving system of linear inequalities by graphing
- Solving system of linear equations by graphing
- Solving system of linear equations by elimination
- Solving system of linear equations by substitution
- Word problems on system of linear equations and linear inequalities
- Introduction to matrices and addition and subtraction of matrices
- Multiplication of matrices
- Solving determinants and finding matrix inverse
- Operations on complex numbers, powers of i, and absolute value on complex numbers
- Rationalizing imaginary denominators
- Solving quadratic equations by graphing
- Solving quadratic equations by quadratic formula
- Solving quadratic equations by completing the square method
- Properties of logarithms and exponents
- Solving logarithmic equations
- Solving exponential equations
- Finding trigonometric ratios from the triangle given
- Sine rule
- Cosine rule
- Assessment Test
Personalized Online Summer Enrichment Program
© 2018 eTutorWorld - Online Tutoring and Test Prep | All rights reserved