Get a Grasp on Geometry this Summer
Online Geometry Summer Enrichment Program – At any time, from anywhere
Schedule a Free Session
Our Tutors use the unique ‘Learning by Design’ teaching methodology to make sure that learning is complete, exact and for life. The Geometry summer online course starts with a diagnostic test to understand your interests, strengths and gaps in learning. Based on this test, our expert Geometry tutor and counselors plan your learning path for every week and lesson. During every tutoring session, our tutors endeavor to enhance your talents and step up your progress levels. Our summer courses are supported by activities and real-life-situations that help students retain taught concepts. Finally an end-of-course assessment is taken to measure your accomplishments during the course.
Personalized Geometry Learning
Explore multiple options you can have on our Geometry Summer Course. Get a fun Geometry worksheet to reinforce concepts learnt post every summer course session. You could also learn more than one subject using a single subscription. Call/email us to know how we can help you improve, progress and eventually master geometry.
Summer Enrichment Program Schedule and Dates
- 2 to 4 personal online tutoring sessions per week
- 8 to 10 weeks
- The syllabus for the summer courses can be either given by the student or offered by eTutorWorld tutors
- The start date and schedule are flexible and will be customized for each student
- Basics of Geometry
- The Coordinate Plane and its Quadrants
- Classifying angles and triangles
- Midpoint and Distance Formula
- Angle classification when two parallel lines are cut by a transversal
- Definition: Centroid, orthocenter, circumcenter, incenter
- Congruent and Similar Triangles
- Triangle inequality theorem, Pythagorean theorem
- Classifying quadrilaterals and polygons
- Properties of different types of quadrilaterals
- Perimeter and Area of 2 Dimensional figures
- Surface Area and Volume of 3 Dimensional figures
- Introduction to circles and its related terms
- Circumference and area of circle
- Finding length of arc and area of sector
- Equation of a Circle and its variations
- Reflection and Transformations
- Trigonometric Ratios and Functions
- Inverses of Trigonometric Functions
- Logical reasoning, truth tables
- Framing if and then statements
- Converse inverse and contra positive of a statement
- Assessment Test
Online Worksheet Pack(Pre-algebra / Algebra 1 / Algebra 2 / Geometry)
- 300+ Questions
- 3 Months Validity
Summer Starter Pack(Tutoring)
- 5 Tutoring Sessions Pack
- Topic(s) of your choice in a Subject
- 1 Month Validity
Summer Intensive Pack(Tutoring)
- 20 Tutoring Sessions Pack
- Full coverage of any selected Subject
- 4 Months Validity
Personalized Online Summer Tutoring
For every subject, the course topics & duration have been suggested by eTutorWorld’s summer school tutors. However, specific topics/concepts can be learned as required by the student.
The summer programs are one-on-one and personalized for every student. To start with, an expert subject tutor will diagnose your child’s skills and requirement and a learning path is drawn for your child.
We make sure that your child makes some progress in every Summer Program session. All sessions are recorded and monitored to ensure niche tutoring services and your child’s safety.
Just schedule the FREE TRIAL session to meet a tutor & get help on any topic you want!
The Online Geometry Summer Program:
A Geometry diagnostic assessment helps understand your interests, strengths and areas for improvement. Based on the evaluation of this test, we plan your learning path for every week. During each tutoring session, our online Geometry tutors enhance your math skills and step up your progress levels thus ensuring total satisfaction with Geometry help provided.
Our online Geometry online summer course is supported by summer school worksheets that’ll help you retain learned concepts. Finally an end-of-course assessment is given to measure your progress in the Online Geometry Summer Program.