Get a Grasp on Geometry this Summer
Online Geometry Summer Course – At any time, from anywhere
Our Tutors use the unique ‘Learning by Design’ teaching methodology to make sure that learning is complete, exact and for life. The Geometry summer online course starts with a diagnostic test to understand your interests, strengths and gaps in learning. Based on this test, our expert Geometry tutor and counselors plan your learning path for every week and lesson. During every tutoring session, our tutors endeavor to enhance your talents and step up your progress levels. Our summer courses are supported by activities and real-life-situations that help students retain taught concepts. Finally an end-of-course assessment is taken to measure your accomplishments during the course.
Personalized Geometry Learning
Explore multiple options you can have on our Geometry Summer Course. Get a fun Geometry worksheet to reinforce concepts learnt post every summer course session. You could also learn more than one subject using a single subscription. Call/email us to know how we can help you improve, progress and eventually master geometry.
Summer Program Schedule and Dates
- 2 to 4 personal online tutoring sessions per week
- 8 to 10 weeks during the 3 month summer sessions (June, July and August 2020)
- The syllabus for the summer courses can be either given by the student or offered by eTutorWorld tutors
- The start date and schedule are flexible and will be customized for each student
- Basics of Geometry
- The Coordinate Plane and its Quadrants
- Classifying angles and triangles
- Midpoint and Distance Formula
- Angle classification when two parallel lines are cut by a transversal
- Definition: Centroid, orthocenter, circumcenter, incenter
- Congruent and Similar Triangles
- Triangle inequality theorem, Pythagorean theorem
- Classifying quadrilaterals and polygons
- Properties of different types of quadrilaterals
- Perimeter and Area of 2 Dimensional figures
- Surface Area and Volume of 3 Dimensional figures
- Introduction to circles and its related terms
- Circumference and area of circle
- Finding length of arc and area of sector
- Equation of a Circle and its variations
- Reflection and Transformations
- Trigonometric Ratios and Functions
- Inverses of Trigonometric Functions
- Logical reasoning, truth tables
- Framing if and then statements
- Converse inverse and contra positive of a statement
- Assessment Test
Online Worksheet Pack(Pre-algebra / Algebra 1/ Geometry)
- 300+ Questions
- 3 Months Validity
Summer Starter Pack
- 5 Tutoring Sessions Pack
- Topic(s) of your choice in a Subject
- 1 Month Validity
Summer Intensive Pack
- 20 Tutoring Sessions Pack
- Full coverage of any selected Subject
- 4 Months Validity
No credit card is required, nor are you under any obligation to make a purchase. Just schedule the FREE TRIAL session to meet a tutor & get help on any topic you want!
Personalized Online Summer Tutoring
For every subject, the course topics & duration have been suggested by eTutorWorld’s summer school tutors. However, specific topics/concepts can be learned as required by the student.
The summer programs are one-on-one and personalized for every student. To start with, an expert subject tutor will diagnose your child’s skills and requirement and a learning path is drawn for your child.
We make sure that your child makes some progress in every Summer Program session. All sessions are recorded and monitored to ensure niche tutoring services and your child’s safety.
The Online Geometry Summer Program:
A Geometry diagnostic assessment helps understand your interests, strengths and areas for improvement. Based on the evaluation of this test, we plan your learning path for every week. During each tutoring session, our online Geometry tutors enhance your math skills and step up your progress levels thus ensuring total satisfaction with Geometry help provided.
Our online Geometry online summer course is supported by summer school worksheets that’ll help you retain learned concepts. Finally an end-of-course assessment is given to measure your progress in the Online Geometry Summer Program.
Give Your Child The eTutorWorld Advantage
Research has proven that personal online tutoring not just cements school learning, it helps build student confidence. eTutorWorld provides the best K-12 Online Tutoring Services so you can learn from the comfort and safety of your home at an affordable cost.
Be it an exam, class test or a quiz, eTutorWorld’s Math, Science and English tutors are responsible for your academic progress. Meet your personal coach at your convenient day and time to get help for Grade 3-12 Math, Science and English subjects and AP, SAT, SSAT and SCAT Test Prep help and test practice. All our tutors are graduates and bring with them years of teaching experience to the tutoring lessons.
Our ‘Learning by Design’ methodology makes sure that each student is at the center of the teaching-learning process. All tutoring sessions start with a question to the student ‘What do you want to learn today?’ Hence, tutors diagnose your skills and recognize your requirements before the actual tutoring happens. Post every tutoring session, an individualized worksheet is emailed to the student to assimilate learned concepts. Regular formative assessments are used to evaluate a student’s understanding of the subject.
The state of the art technology used is stable, user friendly and safe. All you need is a computer or a tablet and an internet connection. The easy-to-use web conferencing software requires a one time download, using which the student can talk and chat to the tutor, annotate on an interactive shared whiteboard or even share documents, assignments or worksheets.
All tutoring sessions are recorded and made available for a month so you can review concepts taught.
Email or call our support team with any issues or questions – we are here for you 24X7.
Also, download free printable math and science worksheets in pdf format and solve SCAT and SSAT Practice Tests online. Sign up for a Free Trial Lesson Today!
Thousands have taken the eTutorWorld Advantage – what are you waiting for?
© 2020 eTutorWorld - Online Tutoring and Test Prep | All rights reserved