Here is the Chemistry Help you need this Summer
Online Chemistry Summer Course – just connect to start!
Chemistry surrounds us. It exists in the air we breathe, in the water we drink and even in the food that we eat. Our online summer chemistry program helps students of grades 8-12 comprehend incidents occurring around them. Concepts are better understood when students learn from specializing Chemistry tutors.
Evaluate your Chemistry skills with a Diagnostic Assessment
Our flexible, interactive and affordably priced online summer chemistry course helps students learn quickly and effectively. Chemistry tutors help you learn during online sessions that are fun and interactive.
These tutors are experienced at handling students having varying levels of Chemistry knowledge. They help every student master each Chemistry topic. They use the unique ‘Learning by Design’ teaching methodology to make sure that learning is complete, exact and appropriate to solve even complicated Chemistry problems.
The Chemistry summer online course starts with a diagnostic test to understand your interests, strengths and areas for improvement. Based on the evaluation of this test, expert Chemistry tutors and counselors plan your learning path during your summer break. On each tutoring session, middle and high school Chemistry tutors endeavor to enhance your talents and step up your progress levels.
Our summer courses are supported by activities and real-life-situations that help students retain Chemistry concepts. Finally an end-of-course assessment is taken to measure your accomplishments during the course.
There are multiple ways you can learn Chemistry on this Summer Courses. After every Chemistry topic taught, get a fun worksheet to reinforce concepts learnt. Contact us and speak to our representative about all that you need and how we can help you to improve, progress and eventually conquer those seemingly challenging Chemistry concepts.
DIAGNOSTIC ASSESSMENT & EVALUATION
- Atomic structure
- Quantum numbers
- Energy level diagrams
- Rules for filling of orbital’s in an atom
- Electronic configuration of atom.
- Periodic Table
- Classification of elements
- Division of periodic table
- Atomic & ionic radius, Ionization enthalpy, Electron gain enthalpy, Electronegativity, Valence, and periodic trends
- Chemical bonding
- Electrovalent and covalent bonding
- Intermolecular forces.
- Ions- Mono atomic and polyatomic ions and their charges
- Naming Mono and polyatomic ions
- Writing and naming compounds
- Chemical equations and Balancing of equations
- Atomic mass, Molecular mass
- Concept of moles, atomic and molecular mass, Avogadro’s number and their conversions
- Moles and volume
- Percentage composition
- Empirical and molecular formula
- Types of reactions
- Introduction to stoichiometry
- Concept of limiting reagents and excess reagents
- Problems on stoichiometry
- Acids and bases
- Arrhenius theory, Bronsted –Lowry concept, Lewis acids and bases
- Naming acids
- Concept of hydronium ions and pH
- Review and End of course test
Personalized Online Summer Enrichment Program
© 2018 eTutorWorld - Online Tutoring and Test Prep | All rights reserved