ACT Tutoring Online
Personalized ACT Tutoring to get 30+ ACT Scores
ACT Test or American College Testing is a standardized test for admissions to colleges and universities in the US. So, if you are college-bound, you can add ACT test prep to your academic calendar. You can prepare for the ACT Test with eTutorWorld’s ACT Tutoring Program. eTutorWorld is the easiest way to get 30+ scores on the ACT Test. eTutorWorld can help you in pursuing your dream college with its Expert ACT Tutors. Here you can connect with the Best ACT Tutors who can help you get the top ACT scores. At eTutorWorld, you get Personalized, Affordable, and Convenient ACT Tutoring. eTutorWorld also offers you the ACT Practice Tests designed by ACT Tutors aligned with the updated ACT Test curriculum.
Ace for 90+ percentile in ACT Test with eTutorWorld. eTutorWorld can help you in pursuing your dream college through its ACT Tutoring Program. Choose the Best ACT Tutors for your ACT Test Prep. Get One on One ACT Online Tutoring at eTutorWorld in the comfort of your home. You can also schedule an ACT Tutoring Session with ACT Expert Tutors here.
ACT Online Tutoring with eTutorWorld
- Our expert tutors provide a thorough training to the students to make them familiar with the new content and format of ACT.
- Our experts tutors take regular sessions for the students so as they gain more confidence to score brilliantly on the final day of the test.
- The students are given sample worksheets and mock tests at regular intervals. All the sessions are inculcated based on the student’s needs which the tutors observe and keep a track of during their progress.
- Our experts give excellent personal guidance and direction to all students by putting more emphasis on their abilities and requirements.
What is the ACT Test?
ACT stands for American College Testing and is a popular standardized test for college-bound students. ACT is commonly taken with SAT to improve the chances of admission to a preferred college.
ACT is a multiple-choice exam with a test duration of 2 hours and 55 minutes. This test can be taken both online and offline. It has 4 sections namely, English, Mathematics, Reading, and Science. You can ace all the section with the help of expert ACT online tutoring at eTutorWorld.
The main purpose of the ACT is to check college readiness in high school students. More than 3000+ colleges in the US, use ACT scores to assess students and offer admissions in several programs across various departments and programs.
Register now with eTutorWorld to start ACT online tutoring. The ACT exam schedule starts in September every academic year and is conducted on 7 annual test dates. You can register on a date and time convenient to you.
ACT Test Dates 2022-23
ACT Test usually has multiple dates round the year. Students can choose the date based upon their comfort. Official ACT Test Dates for the year 2022-23 as per ACT Website:
|ACT Test Dates||Regular Deadline||Late Deadline|
|September 10, 2022||August 5, 2022||August 19, 2022|
|October 22, 2022||September 16, 2022||September 30, 2022|
|December 10, 2022||November 04, 2022||November 11, 2022|
|February 11, 2023||January 03, 2023||January 20, 2023|
|April 15, 2023||March 10, 2023||March 24, 2023|
|June 10, 2023||May 05, 2023||May 19, 2023|
|July 15, 2023||June 16, 2023||June 23, 2023|
Source – https://www.act.org/content/dam/act/unsecured/documents/pdfs/Test-Date-Schedule-National-2022-2023.pdf
The ACT exam schedule starts in September every academic year and is conducted on 7 annual test dates. You can register on a date and time convenient to you.
ACT scores are usually released within 14 days after the ACT Test. Students are advised to take the ACT Test in advance. ACT Expert Tutors at eTutorWorld suggest taking the ACT Test 6 weeks prior to the college application deadline.
ACT Test Overview
The ACT Test consists of four multiple-choice subject tests: English, Math, Reading, and Science and an optional writing section. Some colleges and universities accept ACT writing scores, so you may consider taking the writing section also.
|ACT Subject||Number of Questions||Time Allotted|
|English||75 Questions||45 Minutes|
|Math||60 Questions||60 Minutes|
|Reading||40 Questions||35 Minutes|
|Science||40 Minutes||35 Minutes|
|Writing (Optional)||1 Question (Essay)||40 Minutes|
- Five essays with various sections underlined on the left side of the page and options to correct the underlined portions on the other side of the page. English Grammar, Punctuation, Sentence structure and rhetorical skills
- Number of Questions: 75 Multiple Choice Questions
- Time Allotted: 45 minutes
- 14 pre-algebra, 10 elementary algebra, 9 intermediate algebra, 14 plane geometry, 9 coordinate geometry, and 4 elementary trigonometry questions
- Number of Questions: 60 Multiple Choice Questions
- Time Allotted: 60 Minutes
- 4 Reading passages of about 800 words each. These passages are of prose fiction, social science, humanities passage and natural science with 10 questions per passage in that order
- Number of Questions: 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- Time Allotted: 35 Minutes
- 6 passages of scientific information are presented in graphs, charts, tables, and research summaries. They have 3 formats: Data Representation, Research Summary & Conflicting Viewpoints
- Number of Questions: 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- Time Allotted: 35 Minutes
- Number of Questions: 1 essay
- Time Allotted: 40 Minutes
Pricing for ACT Tutoring
- 1 Month Validity
- 1 Month Validity
10 Sessions(Most Popular)
- 3 Months Validity
- 4 Months Validity
- 6 Months Validity
ACT Score Overview
The ACT Test is scored between 1 & 36. With 1 being the lowest ACT score and 36 being the highest or perfect ACT score. The ACT Test has 5 sections: Math, English, Reading, Science, and Writing (Optional). Each of these sections is scored out of 36 scores and then these scores are averaged to generate the composite ACT score.
Below are the Latest ACT Scores with percentile in the recent year. You can find which ACT scores and how much percentile you will get:
Note: The ACT scores are valid for 5 years from the testing day of the ACT exam. There is no Negative points for incorrect answers.
A 25+ is a good ACT Score. Getting a 25+ ACT Score gives you a good percentile and moreover increases your chance to get admission to top colleges. You can aim for good scores on the ACT Test at eTutorWorld. At eTutorWorld, you can connect with the ACT Expert Tutors to score 30+ ACT scores.
Students should also be familiar with ACT Superscore. Students can take the ACT Test multiple times a year. ACT Superscore provides taking into consideration the highest ACT Scores in each ACT Section in all your attempts. Your best ACT score is then counted as the official ACT Score.
Get 90+ Percentile in ACT with Expert Tutors
Scoring 30+ ACT scores will help you in getting placed in the 90+ percentile. That means you can get into a top US college or university. Scoring 90+ ACT Percentile is tricky. You have to first familiar with the ACT Sections fully to understand what the ACT Test wants. The major problem that students face during the ACT Exam is the Allotted Time for sections. It is also important to note down most concepts on the ACT come from high school. Students with strong high school concepts can find the ACT Test easy to prepare.
Getting 90+ percentile on the ACT is important for students to get admission to top colleges. Top universities like John Hopkins, Duke, Harvard, and Stanford University demand a 95 Percentile on the ACT. It is advisable for students to take the Best ACT Tutoring Help to prepare for the ACT Test. You may consider eTutorWorld for your ACT Test Prep Tutoring Help to get the 90+ percentile on the ACT.
eTutorWorld helps you in boosting your ACT scores with ACT Tutoring Program. ACT Experts say it is important for students to prepare for ACT tests as early as possible. This gives sufficient time for students to prepare efficiently. eTutorWorld prepares the students as early as possible so they get sufficient time for revision and practice tests. eTutorWorld always believes in providing world-class tutoring for the ACT. Every ACT Tutor at eTutorWorld has more than 5000+ hours of ACT Tutoring experience. They provide the best guidance for ACT Tutoring. You can also take a free session of ACT Tutoring with our ACT Expert Tutors.
ACT Expert Tutors at eTutorWorld
Bachelors in Home Sciences and a Degree in Education
10,000+ hrs of Tutoring
Masters in English Literature and a Masters Degree in Education
10,000+ hrs of Tutoring
Masters in Technology and a Certified Teacher
5,000+ hrs of Tutoring
Schedule a free session with an eTutorWorld expert and experience Learning by Design with experienced and expert ACT mentors. You can schedule this session at your preferred date and time.
No credit card required. No obligation to purchase
ACT Private Tutoring
Students find it challenging to grasp the concepts in a classroom with other students. One–on–One ACT Online Tutoring brings more attention to the students and furthermore helps in good scores. eTutorWorld’s ACT Private Tutoring is provided by the subject matter expert Tutors who have advanced knowledge of the ACT Test. Our ACT tutors are friendly and equally responsible for the student’s progress. ACT Private Tutoring at eTutorWorld is more focused and centralized with the latest ACT Curriculum. Whether looking for ACT Tutors for any sections, then eTutorWorld is the best choice for ACT Online Prep Tutoring.
Benefits of ACT Tutoring with eTutorWorld
eTutorWorld offers what each student needs. As each child learns in their own way and is at their own unique place in their academic journey, we collaborate with parents and assess the needs of each student, to ensure a personalized ACT Online Tutoring curriculum is developed just for them. At eTutorWorld, you can find an ACT tutor with the expertise and experience required for ACT Test Prep Tutoring Course. When you choose eTutorWorld, you get ACT Expert Tutors who design personalized lesson plans and after-class practice. When you choose eTutorWorld for ACT tutoring, you receive:
- ACT Diagnostic Test: Free diagnostic test for the students to evaluate their skills before establishing a curriculum. This helps in finding the knowledge gap the ACT tutors. The ACT Tutor then designs a curriculum based on the knowledge of the students
- Personalized & Interactive ACT Tutoring: Your child’s curriculum is personalized to suit their academic requirements, with their skills and learning pace in mind. Live and 1:1 interactive ACT Tutoring Sessions enable better learning among students
- Affordable & Convenient Tutoring: eTutorWorld believes in delivering world-class Tutoring services to all students that are affordable to all. Every eTutorWorld’s ACT tutoring session has 50 to 55 minutes of learning time.
- Best ACT Tutors: Each ACT tutor has undergone over 400 hours of training and has the experience and subject matter expertise for ACT Tutoring. You can easily access well-qualified ACT tutors, who have great teaching experience.
- ACT Practice Test: Access Free & Premium ACT Practice test & sample questions designed by the expert tutors. ACT worksheets cement the topics and concepts learned during the ACT Tutoring sessions
- 1:1 & Live ACT Tutoring: Your child needs special attention for the ACT Prep Tutoring Course. With 1:1 & Live ACT Tutoring, your child can ask for any help or doubt with tutors
- 24×7 Online Support: When you choose eTutorWorld, you get 24×7 support through our mentioned number (+1 269 763 4602). Any query or questions can be resolved here easily in the comfort of your home.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When should I take the ACT?
ACT can be taken 7 times in an academic year: September, October, December, February, April, June, and July. It is recommended to take the ACT once in the spring of the junior year and once in the fall of senior year.
How long is the ACT?
ACT Test is 2 hours & 55 minutes or 175 minutes with sections Math, English, Science, and Reading. If you take Writing (Optional), the duration is 3 hours & 35 minutes or 215 minutes.
How is the ACT scored?
ACT Test has 4 sections and each section is scored in the range of 1 to 36. 1 is the lowest score while 36 is the highest score. The four section-wise scores are averaged to generate the composite score. If you choose ACT with the optional writing section, you will receive a separate score on the Writing Test.
ACT or SAT Test: Which one is better?
The best option is to prepare for both SAT and ACT. Both tests cover the same topics and experts believe preparing for both help in more practice & accuracy and also improves the chances of admission to chosen colleges.
What is a Good ACT Score?
The average ACT score is 21-22 while a good ACT score is above 29. Scoring 29+ ACT scores will help you in getting placed in the 90+ percentile. That means you can get into a top US college or university.
Where can I register for the ACT?
You can register for the ACT Test on the ACT website.
Test names and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of them are affiliated with eTutorWorld Corporation.