Online Math Tutoring for 7th Grade
Personalized Math Tutoring Online for Grade 7
Variables, Coefficients, Indices, Roots, Irrational Numbers, Functions and Constructions…All of these have a different meaning for a grade 7 student by now. New terminologies often baffle our 12-13 year old, of which many begin to suffer from ‘math phobia’. Fear of math at this age and stage is then carried throughout the child’s life resulting in stunted learning and incomplete education.
Math is an essential skill in our everyday life! Our grade 7 math tutors realize this and hence guide their students towards a better understanding of the new terminologies and methods. With eTutorWorld expert and experienced Math teachers,
students learn the Grade 7 math topics gradually and effortlessly. Each tutoring session is taught using state-of-the-art technology, a student centric approach, individualized teaching and assessments. Be it Real Numbers or Rational Numbers, Constructions or Measurement, Triangles or Quadrilaterals, Scatter plots or the stem-and-leaf plot students are able to grasp these concepts quickly with the help of a shared whiteboard and audio conferencing during the live tutoring session.
Certified Online Math Tutors for 7th Graders
Personalized 7th grade math tutoring sessions make sure that the student’s progress is the focus. Emphasis is laid on the student’s capability and requirements. Formative assessments during the tutoring sessions are used to identify the student’s areas for improvement and strengths. Cumulative assessments sent to the student after every tutoring session is used to reinforce learned concepts.
With our 7th grade math tutoring, your child will learn about:
- The Number System
- Integer Addition and Subtraction
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions
- Word Problems on Multiplying and Dividing Negative Numbers
- Word Problems on Negative Number Addition and Subtraction
- Whole Number Exponents with Integer Bases
- Dividing Mixed Numbers
- Fractions to Decimals
- Ratios and Proportional Relationships
- Expressions and Equations
- Combining Like Terms
- Factoring Algebraic Expressions
- Discount, Tax, and Tip Word problems
- Linear Equation Word problems
- Two-step Equations
- Triangle Inequality Theorem
- Radius, Diameter, Circumference and Area of Circles
- Area of 2D (two dimensional) figures
- Quadrilateral Angles
- Supplementary, Complementary, and Vertical Angles
Grade 7 math worksheets have been prepared by subject teachers who are conscious of the requirement for regular math practice.
Anytime, Anywhere Math Help
Every new student can try our services by registering for a Demo Lesson. No credit cards required nor are you under any obligation to make a purchase. Just schedule the FREE TRIAL lesson to meet a tutor & get help on any topic you want!
People have searched for: