Precalculus Tutoring Online
Precalculus Tutoring and Homework Help Online
Schedule a Free Session
Learn about Linear, Non-Linear Equations, Factorization and more:
Simplify algebraic and trigonometric expressions with Precalculus teachers who understand your abilities and requirements. Our aim is to enable you to understand precalculus concepts and solve complicated precalculus problems.
Many advanced math concepts and theories are not covered in algebra, geometry and other courses in a student’s high school math curriculum. Precalculus commonly focuses on properties of functions along with the study of trigonometric, logarithmic and exponential functions. It includes topics about sequences, limits and other concepts crucial to the study of calculus.
As a regular student, you’ll be able to schedule tutoring sessions with your precalculus tutor at a time convenient to you.
Connect to eTutorWorld and you will have a tutor to help you with Functions, Vectors, Matrices, Parameterizations, Conic Sections and of course the functioning of your Graphing Calculator. Our Learning by Design Methodology helps you understand precalculus concepts better, improve grades and prepare you for a bright and promising future.
No credit card is required, nor are you under any obligation to make a purchase.
Just schedule the FREE TRIAL session to meet our expert tutor & get help.
Below are the topics often included in the Precalculus syllabus:
- Systems of Inequalities
- Graph Absolute Value Inequalities
Absolute Value Equations
- Imaginary Numbers
- Operations with Complex Numbers
- Graphing Complex Numbers
Systems of Linear Equations
- Solving Systems of Linear Equations
- Definition of Quadratic Equations
- Greatest Common Factor
- Multiplication Property Of Zero
- Solving Quadratics not in the Standard Form
- Completing the Square
- Factoring Quadratic Equations
Geometry for Precalculus
- Area and Circumference of a Circle
- Midpoint and Distance Formula
- The Pythagorean Theorem
- Domain and Range of a Function
- Power of a Function
- Radical Functions
- Operations with Functions
- Graphing Functions
- One-On-One Functions
- Polynomial Functions
- Graphic Symmetry
- Algebraic Symmetry
- Numerical Symmetry
- Binomial Theorem
- Factoring Polynomials in Quadratic Form
- Dividing Polynomials
- Long and Synthetic Division
- Remainder and Factor Theorem
- Operations of Rational Expressions
- Solve Rational Equations
Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Exponential growth and decay
- Natural base
- Logarithmic properties
- Inverse of logarithmic functions
Trigonometry Functions & Graphs
- Sine and cosine Functions
- Unit Circles
- Special Right Triangles
- Graphing sine and cosine transformations
- Determining trigonometric identities using graphs
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Sinusoidal Functions
Trigonometry Identities & Applications
- Basic Trigonometric Identities
- Pythagorean Identities
- Double-Angle Identities
- Law of Cosines
- Law of Sines
- Formulas for sine, cosine and tangent
Vectors, Matrices and Determinants
- Operations on Vectors
- Operations on Matrices
- Inverse of a matrix
- Gaussian elimination
- Linear Programming
Mathematical Sequences and Series
- The sigma and factorial notation.
- Arithmetic sequences
- Geometric sequences
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem
- Pascal’s Triangle
Polar Coordinates and Parameterization and Conic Sections
- Conversion between polar and rectangular coordinates.
- Graph of functions in polar coordinates.
- De Moivre’s Theorem
- Parametric and Rectangular forms of equations.
- Graphs of parabolas, ellipses and hyperbolas
Practice is essential in precalculus and will lead to successful performance on exams. Tests and quizzes are given every precalculus topic studied.
Online Tutoring Pricing
Expert 1-on-1 Personal Tutoring, Now Affordable to All. Every online tutoring session has 50 to 55 minutes of teaching time.
|Tutoring Package||Validity||Grade (3-8)||Grade (9-12), College|
|New Student Special (5 sessions)||1 Month||$79||$89|
|1 session||1 Month||$21||$23|
|5 sessions||3 months||$99||$109|
|10 sessions||3 months||$189||$209|
|15 sessions||3 months||$279||$309|
|20 sessions||4 months||$369||$399|
|50 sessions||6 months||$849||$899|
Why learn with eTutorWorld ?
- Meet your online expert tutor from the comfort and safety of your home
- Schedule sessions at your convenient date and time
- Access recordings of sessions for a month from session date
- Receive a personalized practice sheet after every tutoring session
- Call/chat us on our 24 X 7 support (+1.269.763.4602) to resolve issues or ask questions
- Experience the state-of-the-art technology by learning over LIVE tutoring sessions
- Get a 30 day Money Back Guarantee on our online tutoring services
No credit card, nor any obligation to purchase.
Schedule your FREE TRIAL session to meet an expert LIVE tutor & get all the help you want.
Our Learning by Design methodology focuses exclusively on individual students.
Our expert tutors are specially trained to identify and diagnose the needs and skills of each student and plan future tutoring lessons accordingly.
Know more about our Personalised Online Tutoring Packs.