Precalculus Tutoring Online
Precalculus Tutoring and Homework Help Online
Schedule a Free Session
Learn about Linear, Non-Linear Equations, Factorization and more:
Simplify algebraic and trigonometric expressions with Precalculus teachers who understand your abilities and requirements. Our aim is to enable you to understand precalculus concepts and solve complicated precalculus problems.
Many advanced math concepts and theories are not covered in algebra, geometry and other courses in a student’s high school math curriculum. Precalculus commonly focuses on properties of functions along with the study of trigonometric, logarithmic and exponential functions. It includes topics about sequences, limits and other concepts crucial to the study of calculus.
As a regular student, you’ll be able to schedule tutoring sessions with your precalculus tutor at a time convenient to you.
Connect to eTutorWorld and you will have a tutor to help you with Functions, Vectors, Matrices, Parameterizations, Conic Sections and of course the functioning of your Graphing Calculator. Our Learning by Design Methodology helps you understand precalculus concepts better, improve grades and prepare you for a bright and promising future.
No credit card is required, nor are you under any obligation to make a purchase.
Just schedule the FREE TRIAL session to meet our expert tutor & get help.
Below are the topics often included in the Precalculus syllabus:
- Systems of Inequalities
- Graph Absolute Value Inequalities
Absolute Value Equations
- Imaginary Numbers
- Operations with Complex Numbers
- Graphing Complex Numbers
Systems of Linear Equations
- Solving Systems of Linear Equations
- Definition of Quadratic Equations
- Greatest Common Factor
- Multiplication Property Of Zero
- Solving Quadratics not in the Standard Form
- Completing the Square
- Factoring Quadratic Equations
Geometry for Precalculus
- Area and Circumference of a Circle
- Midpoint and Distance Formula
- The Pythagorean Theorem
- Domain and Range of a Function
- Power of a Function
- Radical Functions
- Operations with Functions
- Graphing Functions
- One-On-One Functions
- Polynomial Functions
- Graphic Symmetry
- Algebraic Symmetry
- Numerical Symmetry
- Binomial Theorem
- Factoring Polynomials in Quadratic Form
- Dividing Polynomials
- Long and Synthetic Division
- Remainder and Factor Theorem
- Operations of Rational Expressions
- Solve Rational Equations
Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Exponential growth and decay
- Natural base
- Logarithmic properties
- Inverse of logarithmic functions
Trigonometry Functions & Graphs
- Sine and cosine Functions
- Unit Circles
- Special Right Triangles
- Graphing sine and cosine transformations
- Determining trigonometric identities using graphs
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Sinusoidal Functions
Trigonometry Identities & Applications
- Basic Trigonometric Identities
- Pythagorean Identities
- Double-Angle Identities
- Law of Cosines
- Law of Sines
- Formulas for sine, cosine and tangent
Vectors, Matrices and Determinants
- Operations on Vectors
- Operations on Matrices
- Inverse of a matrix
Mathematical Sequences and Series
- The sigma and factorial notation.
- Arithmetic sequences
- Geometric sequences
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem
- Pascal’s Triangle
Polar Coordinates and Parameterization and Conic Sections
- Conversion between polar and rectangular coordinates.
- Graph of functions in polar coordinates.
- De Moivre’s Theorem
- Parametric and Rectangular forms of equations.
- Graphs of parabolas, ellipses and hyperbolas
Limits & Continuity
- Intermediate Value Theorem
- Graphs to Define Limits
- Determine Limits of Functions
- Limits for Asymptotes and Infinity
Practice is essential in precalculus and will lead to successful performance on exams. Tests and quizzes are given every precalculus topic studied.
Online Tutoring Pricing
Expert 1-on-1 Personal Tutoring, Now Affordable to All. Every online tutoring session has 50 to 55 minutes of teaching time.
|Tutoring Package||Validity||Grade (3-8)||Grade (9-12), College|
|New Student Special (5 sessions)||1 Month||$79||$89|
|1 session||1 Month||$21||$23|
|5 sessions||3 months||$99||$109|
|10 sessions||3 months||$189||$209|
|15 sessions||3 months||$279||$309|
|20 sessions||4 months||$369||$399|
|50 sessions||6 months||$849||$899|
Why learn with eTutorWorld ?
- Meet your online expert tutor from the comfort of your home
- Schedule sessions at your convenient date and time
- Access recordings of sessions for a month from session date
- Receive a personalized practice sheet after every tutoring session
- Call/chat us on our 24 X 7 support (+1.269.763.4602) to resolve issues or ask questions
- Experience the state-of-the-art technology by learning over LIVE tutoring sessions
- Get a 30 day Money Back Guarantee on our online tutoring services
No credit card, nor any obligation to purchase.
Schedule your FREE TRIAL session to meet an expert LIVE tutor & get all the help you want.
Our Learning by Design methodology focuses exclusively on individual students.
Our expert tutors are specially trained to identify and diagnose the needs and skills of each student and plan future tutoring lessons accordingly.
Know more about our Personalised Online Tutoring Packs.
Give Your Child The eTutorWorld Advantage
Research has proven that personal online tutoring not just cements school learning, it helps build student confidence. eTutorWorld provides the best K-12 Online Tutoring Services so you can learn from the comfort and safety of your home at an affordable cost.
Be it an exam, class test or a quiz, eTutorWorld’s Math, Science and English tutors are responsible for your academic progress. Meet your personal coach at your convenient day and time to get help for Grade 3-12 Math, Science and English subjects and AP, SAT, SSAT and SCAT Test Prep help and test practice. All our tutors are graduates and bring with them years of teaching experience to the tutoring lessons.
Our ‘Learning by Design’ methodology makes sure that each student is at the center of the teaching-learning process. All tutoring sessions start with a question to the student ‘What do you want to learn today?’ Hence, tutors diagnose your skills and recognize your requirements before the actual tutoring happens. Post every tutoring session, an individualized worksheet is emailed to the student to assimilate learned concepts. Regular formative assessments are used to evaluate a student’s understanding of the subject.
The state of the art technology used is stable, user friendly and safe. All you need is a computer or a tablet and an internet connection. The easy-to-use web conferencing software requires a one time download, using which the student can talk and chat to the tutor, annotate on an interactive shared whiteboard or even share documents, assignments or worksheets.
All tutoring sessions are recorded and made available for a month so you can review concepts taught.
Email or call our support team with any issues or questions – we are here for you 24X7.
Also, download free printable math and science worksheets in pdf format and solve SCAT and SSAT Practice Tests online. Sign up for a Free Trial Lesson Today!
Thousands have taken the eTutorWorld Advantage – what are you waiting for?
© 2020 eTutorWorld - Online Tutoring and Test Prep | All rights reserved