Online Pre-Calculus Tutoring for 10th Grade
Personalized Pre-Calculus Tutoring Online for Grade 10
Certified Online Pre-Calculus Tutors for 10th Graders
Pre-Calculus Includes Advanced Algebra @eTutorWorld
Often the term ‘Algebra and Trigonometry’ is also used for Pre-Calculus.Interactive online Pre-Calculus lessons empower tutors to understand each student’s strengths and weaknesses and deliver lessons that better meet students’ needs. Personalized learning experiences driven by new technology prepares students with the skills they need to get good jobs and compete with the best. This kind of personalized and focused tutoring will help you heighten your sense of deductive reasoning, analytical reasoning and problem solving skills and help you to find answers for High School Pre-Calculus. Come and enjoy the sessions that have been uniquely designed for you! Pre-Calculus is the basis for topics in Calculus. It is the first step towards preparation for standardized tests like AP Calculus. Good knowledge of pre-calculus means good preparation for the SAT subject test in Mathematics 2. So, whether you are preparing for a test, catching up or getting ahead, our comprehensive online Pre-Calculus program helps you anyway. It helps you analyze topics like Exponential and Logarithmic Functions, Quadratic and Polynomial Functions, Vectors and Matrices, and many more.
Pre-Calculus Topics covered include:
- Definition of a Function
- Algebraic Operations on Functions and apply Transformations.
- Composite Functions
Exponential And Logarithmic Functions
- Relationship between exponential and logarithmic functions
- Graphs of logarithmic functions
- Solution of exponential and logarithmic functions
- Problems involving Exponential growth and decay.
- Solution of quadratic equations by substitution
- Applications of quadratic functions
- Intervals and graphs of polynomial functions
- Solution of polynomial equations and inequalities of degree >=to three
- The Remainder Theorem
- Factor Theorem
- Fundamental Theorem of Algebra
Rational Functions And Difference Quotients
- Solutions of equations and inequalities involving rational functions.
- Vertical and horizontal asymptotes
Patterns, Functions and Algebra Standard
Transcendental and Periodic Functions.
Vectors , Matrices, System Of Equations.
- Operations on Vectors
- Operations on Matrices
- Inverse of a matrix
- Gaussian elimination
- Linear Programming
Sequences, Series And Mathematical Induction.
- The sigma and factorial notation.
- Arithmetic sequences
- Geometric sequences
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem
- Pascal’s Triangle
Polar Coordinates, Parameterizations, And Conic Sections.
- Conversion between polar and rectangular coordinates.
- Graph of functions in polar coordinates.
- De Moivre’s Theorem
- Parametric and Rectangular forms of equations.
- Graphs of parabolas, ellipses and hyperbolas
It’s like having a personal trainer for pre-calculus. Your first session is always FREE.
Find more about our Personalized Online Tutoring Learning Packages.
© 2018 eTutorWorld - Online Tutoring and Test Prep | All rights reserved