Online Algebra 1 Tutor Help to Improve Grades
Affordable & Convenient Learning Plans
Algebra is all about finding the unknown by applying real life problems into equations and then solving them. Our online algebra tutors help your child understand the rules, procedures and formulas of algebra while learning about real-life applications.
Online Tutoring for Algebra: Score Better. Move Ahead
Our online algebra tutors develop sessions that are fun and interactive and unlike classroom activities. Our interactive programs will help you learn quickly and better understand algebra. We have a secure online environment where you have live voice, an interactive whiteboard and chat using IM. Explore the world of eTutorWorld and make a difference in your grades.
Our online algebra tutors use simple and easy-to-learn methods to develop a deep knowledge and understanding of basic algebra ideas and concepts. Our teaching methods include a fun and interactive format that focuses on the development of problem solving skills by helping students make real world applications.
Topics Covered in Algebra 1
- Linear Equations
- Simultaneous Equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Binomial Theorem
- Linear Inequalities
- Factoring and Polynomials
- Rational Expressions
Online Algebra 1 tutoring & help for grades
Get Going and Get ahead with the eTutorWorld Advantage
Personalized one on one tutoring with assured tutor continuity, plus voice based sessions and interactive whiteboard for solving equations. We use advanced technology that simplifies teaching and makes learning easy and fun. Lesson evaluations take place at the end of every session. Our tutors are online and are there when the time is convenient for you. Get help anytime you need homework assistance, instructional help, and AP test preparation.
We make online tutoring for algebra fun, stimulating and rewarding.
Algebra is the beginning of concepts in advanced Mathematics for which it provides much of its foundation. At eTutorWorld, Algebra 1 is a phase where your child learns more than looking at problems as a set of tasks which when completed, would for some reason, yield ‘correct solutions’. Our tutors in Algebra 1 enable your child to learn problem solving skills which is quite a different matter. In order to solve problems, you need a secure environment and the technology that we use enables learning in the comfort of your home. You will then be cleared of the constraints that you would normally face in a classroom thus enabling the development of smooth analytical skills.
More topics on Online Algebra 1
- Variable and verbal expressions
- The order of operations
- Evaluating expressions
- Adding integers
- Subtracting integers
- Multiplying and dividing integers
- Adding and subtracting rational numbers
- Multiplying and dividing rational numbers
- The distributive property
- Simplifying variable expressions
- Solving one-step equations
- Solving two-step equations
- Solving multi-step equations with variables on one side
- Solving multi-step equations with variables on both sides
- Absolute value equations
- Mixture word problems
- Distance – rate – time word problems
- Work word problems
- Inequalities and their graphs
- Solving one-step inequalities by adding or subtracting
- Solving one-step inequalities by multiplying or dividing
- Solving two-step inequalities
- Solving multi-step inequalities with variables on one or both sides
- Compound inequalities
- Absolute value inequalities
Proportions and Percents
- Solving proportions
- Percent word problems
- Percent change
Linear Equations and Inequalities
- Slope intercept form
- Standard from
- Point slope form
- Graphing linear equations
- Writing linear equations
- Parallel and perpendicular lines
- Graphing absolute value equations
- Graphing linear inequalities
- Finding trigonometry ratios
- Using trigonometry ratios to find angles
- Using trigonometry ratios to find distances
Systems of Equations and Inequalities
- Solving systems of equations by graphing
- Solving systems of equations by substitution
- Solving systems of equations by elimination
- Graphing systems of inequalities
- Systems of equations word problems
- Zero and negative exponents
- Exponents and multiplication (the product property)
- Exponents and division (the quotient property)
- Powers of products and quotients
- Reading and writing scientific notation
- Operations with numbers in scientific notation
- Naming polynomials by degree and number of terms
- Adding and subtracting polynomials
- Multiplying polynomials
- Multiplying special case polynomials
- Factoring out the GCF
- Factoring trinomials with a=1
- Factoring trinomials with a≠1
- Factoring special case polynomials
- Factoring by grouping
- Graphing quadratic functions
- Solving quadratic equations by taking square roots
- Solving quadratic equations by factoring
- Solving quadratic equations with The Quadratic Formula
- Solving quadratic equations by completing the square
- Finding the value that completes the square
- Using and understanding the descriminant
- Simplifying radical expressions
- The distance formula
- The midpoint formula
- Adding and subtracting radical expressions
- Multiplying radical expressions
- Dividing radical expressions
- Solving radical equations
- Simplifying rational expressions
- Multiplying and dividing rational expressions
- Dividing polynomials
- Adding and subtracting rational expressions
- Solving rational equations
Find out how eTutorWorld can help you improve your Grades.
No credit card is required, nor are you under any obligation to make a purchase. Just schedule the FREE TRIAL lesson to meet a tutor & get help on any topic you want!
Our Learning by Design methodology focuses exclusively on the individual student. Our tutors are specially trained to identify and diagnose the needs and interests of each student and plan lessons accordingly.
Find more about our Personalized Online Tutoring Learning Packages.
Give Your Child The eTutorWorld Advantage
Research has proven that personal online tutoring not just cements school learning, it helps build student confidence. eTutorWorld provides the best K-12 Online Tutoring Services so you can learn from the comfort and safety of your home at an affordable cost.
Be it an exam, class test or a quiz, eTutorWorld’s Math, Science and English tutors are responsible for your academic progress. Meet your personal coach at your convenient day and time to get help for Grade 3-12 Math, Science and English subjects and AP, SAT, SSAT and SCAT Test Prep help and test practice. All our tutors are graduates and bring with them years of teaching experience to the tutoring lessons.
Our ‘Learning by Design’ methodology makes sure that each student is at the center of the teaching-learning process. All tutoring sessions start with a question to the student ‘What do you want to learn today?’ Hence, tutors diagnose your skills and recognize your requirements before the actual tutoring happens. Post every tutoring session, an individualized worksheet is emailed to the student to assimilate learned concepts. Regular formative assessments are used to evaluate a student’s understanding of the subject.
The state of the art technology used is stable, user friendly and safe. All you need is a computer or a tablet and an internet connection. The easy-to-use web conferencing software requires a one time download, using which the student can talk and chat to the tutor, annotate on an interactive shared whiteboard or even share documents, assignments or worksheets.
All tutoring sessions are recorded and made available for a month so you can review concepts taught.
Email or call our support team with any issues or questions – we are here for you 24X7.
Also, download free printable math and science worksheets in pdf format and solve SCAT and SSAT Practice Tests online. Sign up for a Free Trial Lesson Today!
Thousands have taken the eTutorWorld Advantage – what are you waiting for?
© 2019 eTutorWorld - Online Tutoring and Test Prep | All rights reserved