Online Math Tutoring for 3rd Grade
Personalized Math Tutoring Online for 3rd Grade
Certified Online Math Tutors for 3rd Graders:
With our 3rd grade math tutoring, your child will learn about:
- Read print numbers to 1000
- Locate, compare, order, represent, estimate, identify numbers to 1000
- Mentally add and subtract numbers to 20
- Place Value up to 1000
- Count by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s, 10’s and 25’s beyond 1000
- Basic fractions
- Addition & Subtraction of four digit numbers (with carrying/regrouping)
- Multiplication and division facts up to 7
- Count by skipping numbers when requested
- Add and subtract coins up to $10.00
- Identify money amounts from words to numbers
- Word problems with addition and subtraction, multiplication and division
- Linear measurement terms (inches, feet, yards, centimetres, meters etc.)
- Measure with a variety tools to make relatively accurate estimations
- Time – hours, minutes and seconds, on both analog and digital clocks
- Measure temperatures accurately
- Make appropriate change in money concepts
- Measure perimeter for various shapes and containers
- Describe and construct 2 D shapes and 3 D objects from straws, toothpicks etc.
- Geometric puzzles
- Compare, sort and describe all 2 and 3 D shapes and solids by faces, vertices and edges
- Perform and identify transformations, flips, slides, turns, and rotations using 1/4 turns 1/2 turns etc.
- Determine lines of symmetry, flips, slides, turns and transformations of shapes
- Describe locations on a grid – up four and over two, use Battleship ideas to plot coordinates
- Identify, describe, reorganize and extend patterns with more than one attribute and identify relationships
- Identify patterns in weather, traffic etc.
- Identify and describe patterns in the world around us and provide rules for the patterns
- Graphs, Venn diagrams and charts to record data with one or more attributes
- Collect and organize data in graph, chart or Venn formats, interpret a variety of data from charts and graphs
- Conduct a variety of probability experiments, record the outcomes and make predictions using dice, cards, marbles spinners etc.
- Determine probability of weather, races and base it on data
Our expert 3rd grade tutors design each tutoring lesson especially according to your child’s abilities and interests. Most importantly our state-of-the-art technology allows students to interact with their tutor via audio and shared whiteboard and hence they learn more effectively and efficiently. 3rd grade worksheets with colorful presentations enhanced by questions in the form of visuals and diagrams engage students meritoriously. Whether it is 3rd grade subject help they need or just to go over their school syllabus, eTutorWorld has you covered. To start with, your student’s strengths and areas for improvement are diagnosed during the pilot session. Therefore to let the student grow with every session, special emphasis is given on certain indicators accordingly. All tutoring lessons are planned and designed by eTutorWorld expert 3rd Grade tutors.
Why eTutorWorld ?
- Learn at any time and from anywhere through unique personal lesson plans
- Experience the extensive use of online resources and state-of-the-art technology
- Enjoy one-on-one live personalized coaching
- Navigate your homework with ease and learn advanced topics
Find out how eTutorWorld can help you improve your Grades.
No credit card is required, nor are you under any obligation to make a purchase. Just schedule the FREE TRIAL lesson to meet a tutor & get help on any topic you want!
Grab the eTutorWorld Advantage with the 3rd Grade Online Tutoring Program:
- Pre-scheduled tutoring sessions at your convenient timings
- Tutor continuity to build tutor-student rapport
- Certified teachers with specialized training and experience to handle and tutor young children
- Ongoing assessments and up-to-date progress reports
- Interactive whiteboard and audio sessions to make tutoring sessions interesting and effective
- A practice fun worksheet after every session to assess learned concepts.
Our Learning by Design methodology focuses exclusively on the individual student. Our tutors are specially trained to identify and diagnose the needs and interests of each student and plan lessons accordingly.
Find more about our Personalized Online Tutoring Learning Packages.
Give Your Child The eTutorWorld Advantage
Research has proven that personal online tutoring not just cements school learning, it helps build student confidence. Come to eTutorWorld for Expert Tutors and best K-12 Online Tutoring Services in the comfort and safety of your home at an affordable cost. Find a tutor online for Grade 3-12 Math, Science and English subjects and AP, SAT, SSAT and SCAT Test Prep help and test practice. Get free printable math and science worksheets in pdf format and SCAT Practice Tests. Sign up for a Free Trial Lesson Today!
© 2018 eTutorWorld - Online Tutoring and Test Prep | All rights reserved