3rd Grade Math Tutoring Online
Get Online Math Tutors for 3rd Graders
Personalized Math Tutoring Online for 3rd Grade
Certified Online Math Tutors for 3rd Graders:
With our 3rd grade math tutoring, your child will learn about:
- Read print numbers to 1000
- Locate, compare, order, represent, estimate, identify numbers to 1000
- Mentally add and subtract numbers to 20
- Place Value up to 1000
- Count by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s, 10’s and 25’s beyond 1000
- Basic fractions
- Addition & Subtraction of four digit numbers (with carrying/regrouping)
- Multiplication and division facts up to 7
- Count by skipping numbers when requested
- Add and subtract coins up to $10.00
- Identify money amounts from words to numbers
- Word problems with addition and subtraction, multiplication and division
- Linear measurement terms (inches, feet, yards, centimetres, meters etc.)
- Measure with a variety tools to make relatively accurate estimations
- Time – hours, minutes and seconds, on both analog and digital clocks
- Measure temperatures accurately
- Make appropriate change in money concepts
- Measure perimeter for various shapes and containers
- Describe and construct 2 D shapes and 3 D objects from straws, toothpicks etc.
- Geometric puzzles
- Compare, sort and describe all 2 and 3 D shapes and solids by faces, vertices and edges
- Perform and identify transformations, flips, slides, turns, and rotations using 1/4 turns 1/2 turns etc.
- Determine lines of symmetry, flips, slides, turns and transformations of shapes
- Describe locations on a grid – up four and over two, use Battleship ideas to plot coordinates
- Identify, describe, reorganize and extend patterns with more than one attribute and identify relationships
- Identify patterns in weather, traffic etc.
- Identify and describe patterns in the world around us and provide rules for the patterns
- Graphs, Venn diagrams and charts to record data with one or more attributes
- Collect and organize data in graph, chart or Venn formats, interpret a variety of data from charts and graphs
- Conduct a variety of probability experiments, record the outcomes and make predictions using dice, cards, marbles spinners etc.
- Determine probability of weather, races and base it on data
Our expert 3rd grade tutors design each tutoring lesson especially according to your child’s abilities and interests. Most importantly our state-of-the-art technology allows students to interact with their tutor via audio and shared whiteboard and hence they learn more effectively and efficiently. 3rd grade worksheets with colorful presentations enhanced by questions in the form of visuals and diagrams engage students meritoriously. Whether it is 3rd grade subject help they need or just to go over their school syllabus, eTutorWorld has you covered. To start with, your student’s strengths and areas for improvement are diagnosed during the pilot session. Therefore to let the student grow with every session, special emphasis is given on certain indicators accordingly. All tutoring lessons are planned and designed by eTutorWorld expert 3rd Grade tutors.
Why learn with eTutorWorld ?
- Meet your online expert tutor from the comfort of your home
- Schedule sessions at your convenient date and time
- Access recordings of sessions for a month from session date
- Receive a personalized practice sheet after every tutoring session
- Call/chat us on our 24 X 7 support (+1.269.763.4602) to resolve issues or ask questions
- Experience the state-of-the-art technology by learning over LIVE tutoring sessions
- Get a 30 day Money Back Guarantee on our online tutoring services
No credit card, nor any obligation to purchase.
Schedule your FREE TRIAL session to meet an expert LIVE tutor & get all the help you want.
Grab the eTutorWorld Advantage with the 3rd Grade Online Tutoring Program:
- Pre-scheduled tutoring sessions at your convenient timings
- Tutor continuity to build tutor-student rapport
- Certified teachers with specialized training and experience to handle and tutor young children
- Ongoing assessments and up-to-date progress reports
- Interactive whiteboard and audio sessions to make tutoring sessions interesting and effective
- A practice fun worksheet after every session to assess learned concepts.
Our Learning by Design methodology focuses exclusively on individual students.
Our expert tutors are specially trained to identify and diagnose the needs and skills of each student and plan future tutoring lessons accordingly.
Know more about our Personalised Online Tutoring Packs.
Give Your Child The eTutorWorld Advantage
Research has proven that personal online tutoring not just cements school learning, it helps build student confidence. eTutorWorld provides the best K-12 Online Tutoring Services so you can learn from the comfort and safety of your home at an affordable cost.
Be it an exam, class test or a quiz, eTutorWorld’s Math, Science and English tutors are responsible for your academic progress. Meet your personal coach at your convenient day and time to get help for Grade 3-12 Math, Science and English subjects and AP, SAT, SSAT and SCAT Test Prep help and test practice. All our tutors are graduates and bring with them years of teaching experience to the tutoring lessons.
Our ‘Learning by Design’ methodology makes sure that each student is at the center of the teaching-learning process. All tutoring sessions start with a question to the student ‘What do you want to learn today?’ Hence, tutors diagnose your skills and recognize your requirements before the actual tutoring happens. Post every tutoring session, an individualized worksheet is emailed to the student to assimilate learned concepts. Regular formative assessments are used to evaluate a student’s understanding of the subject.
The state of the art technology used is stable, user friendly and safe. All you need is a computer or a tablet and an internet connection. The easy-to-use web conferencing software requires a one time download, using which the student can talk and chat to the tutor, annotate on an interactive shared whiteboard or even share documents, assignments or worksheets.
All tutoring sessions are recorded and made available for a month so you can review concepts taught.
Email or call our support team with any issues or questions – we are here for you 24X7.
Also, download free printable math and science worksheets in pdf format and solve SCAT and SSAT Practice Tests online. Sign up for a Free Trial Lesson Today!
Thousands have taken the eTutorWorld Advantage – what are you waiting for?
© 2020 eTutorWorld - Online Tutoring and Test Prep | All rights reserved