3rd Grade Math Tutoring Online
Get Online Math Tutors for 3rd Graders
Personalized Math Tutoring Online for 3rd Grade
At grade 3, math goes beyond counting and learning with concrete objects like counting on fingers, toys, shapes etc. This is when ‘Mental Math’ (solving basic math problems in the mind itself) steps in. Most importantly Mental Math not only sharpens your child’s brain but also gives her a wider perspective of things around her, because each child is different and learns differently. At eTutorWorld, our highly experienced 3rd grade math tutors develop customized lesson plans that focus on the individual student. Therefore each online math tutoring session is structured according to your child’s abilities, areas for improvement and also her interests. What’s more, the first online tutorial is ALWAYS free!
Our expert 3rd grade tutors design each tutoring lesson especially according to your child’s abilities and interests. Most importantly our state-of-the-art technology allows students to interact with their tutor via audio and shared whiteboard and hence they learn more effectively and efficiently. 3rd grade worksheets with colorful presentations enhanced by questions in the form of visuals and diagrams engage students meritoriously. Whether it is 3rd grade subject help they need or just to go over their school syllabus, eTutorWorld has you covered. To start with, your student’s strengths and areas for improvement are diagnosed during the pilot session. Therefore to let the student grow with every session, special emphasis is given on certain indicators accordingly. All tutoring lessons are planned and designed by eTutorWorld expert 3rd Grade tutors.
Certified Online Math Tutors for 3rd Graders:
With our 3rd grade math tutoring, your child will learn about:
- Read print numbers to 1000
- Locate, compare, order, represent, estimate, identify numbers to 1000
- Mentally add and subtract numbers to 20
- Place Value up to 1000
- Count by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s, 10’s and 25’s beyond 1000
- Basic fractions
- Addition & Subtraction of four digit numbers (with carrying/regrouping)
- Multiplication and division facts up to 7
- Count by skipping numbers when requested
- Add and subtract coins up to $10.00
- Identify money amounts from words to numbers
- Word problems with addition and subtraction, multiplication and division
- Linear measurement terms (inches, feet, yards, centimetres, meters etc.)
- Measure with a variety tools to make relatively accurate estimations
- Time – hours, minutes and seconds, on both analog and digital clocks
- Measure temperatures accurately
- Make appropriate change in money concepts
- Measure perimeter for various shapes and containers
- Describe and construct 2 D shapes and 3 D objects from straws, toothpicks etc.
- Geometric puzzles
- Compare, sort and describe all 2 and 3 D shapes and solids by faces, vertices and edges
- Perform and identify transformations, flips, slides, turns, and rotations using 1/4 turns 1/2 turns etc.
- Determine lines of symmetry, flips, slides, turns and transformations of shapes
- Describe locations on a grid – up four and over two, use Battleship ideas to plot coordinates
- Identify, describe, reorganize and extend patterns with more than one attribute and identify relationships
- Identify patterns in weather, traffic etc.
- Identify and describe patterns in the world around us and provide rules for the patterns
- Graphs, Venn diagrams and charts to record data with one or more attributes
- Collect and organize data in graph, chart or Venn formats, interpret a variety of data from charts and graphs
- Conduct a variety of probability experiments, record the outcomes and make predictions using dice, cards, marbles spinners etc.
- Determine probability of weather, races and base it on data
Online Tutoring Plan for 3rd Grade Math
PERSONALIZED ONLINE TUTORING
CAREFULLY DESIGNED SESSIONS PLAN & COURSES
SUBJECT & GRADE SPECIFIC EXPERTS
INDIVIDUALIZED WORKSHEETS/ HOMEWORK AFTER EVERY SESSION
3 Easy Steps to learn with an Online Live Expert Tutor
No credit card required. No obligation to purchase
Online Tutoring Pricing
Expert 1-on-1 Personal Tutoring, Now Affordable to All.
Every online tutoring session has 50 to 55 minutes of teaching time.
- 21 Days Validity
10 Sessions(Most Popular)
- 2 Months Validity
- 6 Months Validity
Grab the eTutorWorld Advantage with the 3rd Grade Online Tutoring Program:
- Pre-scheduled tutoring sessions at your convenient timings
- Tutor continuity to build tutor-student rapport
- Certified teachers with specialized training and experience to handle and tutor young children
- Ongoing assessments and up-to-date progress reports
- Interactive whiteboard and audio sessions to make tutoring sessions interesting and effective
- A practice fun worksheet after every session to assess learned concepts.