The desire to learn this summer can be the biggest force in boosting your career and confidence through skill-building. However, often students and parents ask ‘Where do I start?’, ‘How do I know where my learning gaps are?’ eTutorWorld’s Diagnostic Assessments are a wonderful way to assess your STEM skills this summer. For math, be it Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Algebra 2 and Geometry, you just need to download the 15 questions diagnostics in the PDF format and print them. Similarly, the assessments for Physics, Chemistry and Biology allow you to recognize your strengths and areas for improvement with the sciences. The Answer key given at the end of each worksheet can be used for a self evaluation. Print them, solve them, evaluate them and most importantly analyze your difficulties to guide lesson planning and curriculum. Further more, eTutorWorld’s Summer Courses in Math, Sciences and English are 8-week programs that are personalized, extremely flexible and of course highly effective. Our expert subject tutors begin by exploring the areas and causes of students’ setbacks, so they can be worked upon through summer. This develops into a newly found confidence and willingness in students to go that extra step to score top grades at school and beyond!
- Techniques of writing a good essay
- Challenges of Taking the SCAT Test
- Preparing your Child for Standardized Tests
- Tips To Overcome The Challenges Of Learning Science At School
- Smart Prep For The Cogat Test
- Reasons to Take SAT
- Online Tutoring To Overcome Fear Of Math
- Top Summer Programs For Gifted Children
- Do You Know The CogAT Test Format?
- Tests For Recognizing Your Child’s Talent