The desire to learn this summer can be the biggest force in boosting your career and confidence through skill-building. However, often students and parents ask ‘Where do I start?’, ‘How do I know where my learning gaps are?’ eTutorWorld’s Diagnostic Assessments are a wonderful way to assess your STEM skills this summer. For math, be it Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Algebra 2 and Geometry, you just need to download the 15 questions diagnostics in the PDF format and print them. Similarly, the assessments for Physics, Chemistry and Biology allow you to recognize your strengths and areas for improvement with the sciences. The Answer key given at the end of each worksheet can be used for a self evaluation. Print them, solve them, evaluate them and most importantly analyze your difficulties to guide lesson planning and curriculum. Further more, eTutorWorld’s Summer Courses in Math, Sciences and English are 8-week programs that are personalized, extremely flexible and of course highly effective. Our expert subject tutors begin by exploring the areas and causes of students’ setbacks, so they can be worked upon through summer. This develops into a newly found confidence and willingness in students to go that extra step to score top grades at school and beyond!
- Guidance and Tips to Prep SAT/ACT Test
- Easy Science Experiments for Kids to Do at Home
- NWEA Map Testing Tips and Suggestions for 5th-8th Grade
- Spelling Tricks – 5 Strategies for Little Minds
- Importance of Tutoring and Benefits of Online Tutoring
- 5 Delicious Thanksgiving Dishes that Children Can Make
- Why is it Important to Identify Gifted Children Early?
- Preparing for SCAT – Top Tips for High Scores
- MAP Testing – Measure of Academic Progress
- eTutorWorld and Returnize are Coming Together to Help Women Re-start Their Careers