Strengthen your Algebra Skills for the new school year!
Algebra 1 Online Back-to-School Program
eTutorWorld’s personalized online back to school Algebra1 Program helps students understand complex algebra concepts quickly. Expert algebra tutors develop sessions that are fun, interactive and effective.
Below is a suggested schedule for the Algebra back-to-school program. A student is expected to attend three regular tutoring sessions per week. However, it will vary for most students, depending on their schedules, math ability and daily progress.
Back to School Program for Creative writing, Reading &Vocabulary Building
Below is a suggested schedule for the English back to school Program. However, it may be different for you, depending on your availability, ability and progress.
- DIAGNOSTIC TEST & EVALUATION
- Order of Operations, Evaluating expressions
- Operations on Integers and Rational Numbers
- Distributive Property, Simplifying variable expressions
- Solving one and two step equations
- Solving multi step equations
- Properties of Exponents
- Scientific Notation
- Operations with numbers in scientific notation
- Introduction to polynomials, like terms, degree and number of terms
- Operations on polynomials
- Inequalities and their graphs
- Solving one step, two step and multi step inequalities
- Proportions and Percentages
- Distance, rate word problems
- Time, Work word problems
- Factoring out the G.C.F
- Factoring trinomials with a≡1
- Factoring trinomials with a≠1
- Factoring by grouping
The Algebra1 online back-to-school program starts with a diagnostic test to assess your abilities and areas for improvement.
After an analysis, our expert algebra tutors and counselors plan your learning path for every week and lesson. During each online tutoring session, our expert math tutors endeavor to enhance your talents and step up your algebra progress levels.
Our back to school programs are supported by a post-session-practice worksheet that helps students retain taught concepts. Finally an end-of-course Algebra assessment is taken to measure your accomplishments during the course.
Become an A+ grader with flexible Algebra1 Learning
Explore multiple options you can have on our back-to-school programs. Learn how to tackle those challenging Algebra problems during our Algebra back to school Program, a 15 hour (approximately) course at an affordable price. After every session, get a fun worksheet to reinforce concepts learnt. You could also learn multiple subjects using a single pack. Talk to our representative about all that you need and how we can help you improve, progress and eventually conquer Algebra.
Find more about our Personalized Online Tutoring Learning Packages.
© 2018 eTutorWorld - Online Tutoring and Test Prep | All rights reserved