AP Physics C Tutoring
AP Physics C (Mechanics + Electricity & Magnetism)
Both the AP Physics C courses serve as a strong foundation in physics for students majoring in the physical sciences or engineering during their college years.
Who can take up the AP Physics C Courses?
- Students who have the knowledge of the introductory college physics courses.
- A previous or concurrent course in calculus is often required of students taking Physics C
What is the AP Physics Course C all about?
- The AP Physics course C covers two major areas: mechanics, and electricity and magnetism, with equal emphasis on both. Students may take either or both the AP Physics C exams, and separate grades are reported.
- Although fewer topics are covered in Physics C than in Physics 1 & 2, they are covered in greater depth, including calculus applications.
What does a student get at eTutorWorld?
- At eTutorWorld, we design approaches that best fit the needs of our students so the goals of the course are met.
- Students are able to read, understand, and interpret physical information – verbal, mathematical and graphical.
- Students learn to describe and explain the sequence of steps in the analysis of a physical phenomenon or problem.
- Students use basic mathematical reasoning to solve a physical problem.
Learn with expert AP Physics teachers. The tutors here are empowered with the best technology and the training for online AP Physics tutoring. They coach students through individualized learning sessions that they can take from the comfort of their homes.
AP Physics C (Mechanics)
1. Kinematics and dynamics in one and two dimensions
- Kinematics and Vectors including non-constant acceleration
- Projectile motion
- Circular motion (kinematics)
- Newton’s Laws
- Problem solving with Newton’s Laws
- Retarding forces and pseudo forces
2. Work, Energy, and Momentum
- Work and energy in one to three dimensions
- Work for varying forces and non-conservative forces
- Momentum and collisions in one to three dimensions
- Center of Mass and the center of mass reference frame
3. Rotational Kinematics and Dynamics
- Rotational Kinematics
- Moment of Inertia requiring integration
- Kinetic energy of rotating objects
- Conservation of Angular momentum
- Statics, Solving problems with Newton’s Second Law in its rotational form
4. Gravitation, Simple Harmonic Motion
- Newton’s Law of Universal Gravitation
- Finding the gravitational force via integration
- Oscillations and Simple Harmonic Motion
AP Physics C (Electricity & Magnetism)
- Electric charge and its properties
- Coulomb’s laws
- The Electric Field
- Gauss Law
- Electric Potential
- Problem solving in Electrostatics, requiring integration to find fields and forces
2. Current and Electronic Circuits
- Capacitors and Dielectrics
- Electric current
- Ohm’s Law
- Resistance and Resistors
- Electric Circuits Kirchoff’s Rules and solving circuit problems
- The Magnetic Field
- Force on currents and charged particles moving through a Magnetic field
- Sources of Magnetic field, requiring integration to find fields and forces
- Ampere’s Law
4. Induction, Maxwell’s Equations and AC circuits
- Magnetic induction and EMF
- Lenz’s Law
- Inductance and Mutual Inductance
- Introduction to Maxwell’s Equations
- Alternating Current circuits (RC, LR, LRC)
Why learn with eTutorWorld ?
- Meet your online tutor from the comfort of your home
- Experience the state-of-the-art technology
- Enjoy one-on-one live online coaching
Find out how eTutorWorld can help you improve your Grades.
No credit card required, nor any obligation to purchase.
Just schedule the FREE TRIAL session to meet an expert tutor & get all the help you want.
Find more about our Personalized Online Tutoring Learning Packages.
Give Your Child The eTutorWorld Advantage
Research has proven that personal online tutoring not just cements school learning, it helps build student confidence. eTutorWorld provides the best K-12 Online Tutoring Services so you can learn from the comfort and safety of your home at an affordable cost.
Be it an exam, class test or a quiz, eTutorWorld’s Math, Science and English tutors are responsible for your academic progress. Meet your personal coach at your convenient day and time to get help for Grade 3-12 Math, Science and English subjects and AP, SAT, SSAT and SCAT Test Prep help and test practice. All our tutors are graduates and bring with them years of teaching experience to the tutoring lessons.
Our ‘Learning by Design’ methodology makes sure that each student is at the center of the teaching-learning process. All tutoring sessions start with a question to the student ‘What do you want to learn today?’ Hence, tutors diagnose your skills and recognize your requirements before the actual tutoring happens. Post every tutoring session, an individualized worksheet is emailed to the student to assimilate learned concepts. Regular formative assessments are used to evaluate a student’s understanding of the subject.
The state of the art technology used is stable, user friendly and safe. All you need is a computer or a tablet and an internet connection. The easy-to-use web conferencing software requires a one time download, using which the student can talk and chat to the tutor, annotate on an interactive shared whiteboard or even share documents, assignments or worksheets.
All tutoring sessions are recorded and made available for a month so you can review concepts taught.
Email or call our support team with any issues or questions – we are here for you 24X7.
Also, download free printable math and science worksheets in pdf format and solve SCAT and SSAT Practice Tests online. Sign up for a Free Trial Lesson Today!
Thousands have taken the eTutorWorld Advantage – what are you waiting for?
© 2019 eTutorWorld - Online Tutoring and Test Prep | All rights reserved