AP Biology Tutoring
Why an Advanced Placement Biology course?
- The AP Biology course is designed to be the equivalent of the introductory biology course usually taken during the first college year.
- The AP Biology course exposes the student to a universe of knowledge that is unexplored during high school.
- AP Biology gives the student a credit for biology during the first college year.
- Outside the U.S., universities in more than 60 countries recognize AP in their admissions processes.
Who can take up an AP Biology course?
Students who are successfully completed their first course in high school biology. It is recommended that students successfully complete a year of chemistry as well.
Why AP Biology Tutoring at eTutorWorld?
- eTutorWorld helps students get 5 credits on their AP scores.
- Students get an in-depth understanding of fundamentals and reasonable competence in grasping concepts rather than memorizing terms and technical details.
- The tutors at eTutorWorld help the students to think clearly and express their ideas orally and in writing with clarity and logic.
- Students will develop the required intellectual skills in biology.
More on AP Biology…
eTutorWorld recommends that students in an AP Biology course should spend at least five hours a week in individual study outside of the classroom.
The syllabus for AP Biology includes:
Chemistry of Life
- Organic Molecules in Organisms
- Free energy changes
- Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic cells
- Subcellular organization
- Cell cycle and its regulation
- Coupled reactions
- Fermentation and cellular respiration
- Meosis and Gametogenesis
- Eukaryotic chormosomes
- Inheritance patterns
- RNA and DNA structure and function
- Gene Regulation
- Viral structure and replication
- Nucleic acid technology and applications
- Early evolution of life
- Evidence for evolution
- Mechanisms of evolution
Diversity of Organisms
- Evolutionary patterns
- Survey of diversity of life
- Phylogenetic classification
- Evolutionary relationships
Structure and Function of Plants and Animals
- Reproduction, growth and development
- Structural, physiological and behavioral adaptations
- Response to the environment
- Population dynamics
- Communities and ecosystems
- Global issues
Why learn with eTutorWorld ?
- Meet your online tutor from the comfort of your home
- Experience the state-of-the-art technology
- Enjoy one-on-one live online coaching
Find out how eTutorWorld can help you improve your Grades.
No credit card is required, nor are you under any obligation to make a purchase.
Just schedule the FREE TRIAL session to meet our expert tutor & get help.
Find more about our Personalized Online Tutoring Learning Packages.
Give Your Child The eTutorWorld Advantage
Research has proven that personal online tutoring not just cements school learning, it helps build student confidence. eTutorWorld provides the best K-12 Online Tutoring Services so you can learn from the comfort and safety of your home at an affordable cost.
Be it an exam, class test or a quiz, eTutorWorld’s Math, Science and English tutors are responsible for your academic progress. Meet your personal coach at your convenient day and time to get help for Grade 3-12 Math, Science and English subjects and AP, SAT, SSAT and SCAT Test Prep help and test practice. All our tutors are graduates and bring with them years of teaching experience to the tutoring lessons.
Our ‘Learning by Design’ methodology makes sure that each student is at the center of the teaching-learning process. All tutoring sessions start with a question to the student ‘What do you want to learn today?’ Hence, tutors diagnose your skills and recognize your requirements before the actual tutoring happens. Post every tutoring session, an individualized worksheet is emailed to the student to assimilate learned concepts. Regular formative assessments are used to evaluate a student’s understanding of the subject.
The state of the art technology used is stable, user friendly and safe. All you need is a computer or a tablet and an internet connection. The easy-to-use web conferencing software requires a one time download, using which the student can talk and chat to the tutor, annotate on an interactive shared whiteboard or even share documents, assignments or worksheets.
All tutoring sessions are recorded and made available for a month so you can review concepts taught.
Email or call our support team with any issues or questions – we are here for you 24X7.
Also, download free printable math and science worksheets in pdf format and solve SCAT and SSAT Practice Tests online. Sign up for a Free Trial Lesson Today!
Thousands have taken the eTutorWorld Advantage – what are you waiting for?
© 2019 eTutorWorld - Online Tutoring and Test Prep | All rights reserved