AP Biology Tutoring
Get the eTutorWorld Advantage
Why an Advanced Placement Biology course?
- The AP Biology course is designed to be the equivalent of the introductory biology course usually taken during the first college year.
- The AP Biology course exposes the student to a universe of knowledge that is unexplored during high school.
- AP Biology gives the student a credit for biology during the first college year.
- Outside the U.S., universities in more than 60 countries recognize AP in their admissions processes.
Who can take up an AP Biology course?
Students who are successfully completed their first course in high school biology. It is recommended that students successfully complete a year of chemistry as well.
Why AP Biology Tutoring at eTutorWorld?
- eTutorWorld helps students get 5 credits on their AP scores.
- Students get an in-depth understanding of fundamentals and reasonable competence in grasping concepts rather than memorizing terms and technical details.
- The tutors at eTutorWorld help the students to think clearly and express their ideas orally and in writing with clarity and logic.
- Students will develop the required intellectual skills in biology.
More on AP Biology…
eTutorWorld recommends that students in an AP Biology course should spend at least five hours a week in individual study outside of the classroom.
The syllabus for AP Biology includes:
Molecules and Cells
Chemistry of Life
- Organic Molecules in Organisms
- Free energy changes
- Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic cells
- Subcellular organization
- Cell cycle and its regulation
- Coupled reactions
- Fermentation and cellular respiration
Heredity and Evolution
- Meosis and Gametogenesis
- Eukaryotic chormosomes
- Inheritance patterns
- RNA and DNA structure and function
- Gene Regulation
- Viral structure and replication
- Nucleic acid technology and applications
- Early evolution of life
- Evidence for evolution
- Mechanisms of evolution
Organisms and Populations
Diversity of Organisms
- Evolutionary patterns
- Survey of diversity of life
- Phylogenetic classification
- Evolutionary relationships
Structure and Function of Plants and Animals
- Reproduction, growth and development
- Structural, physiological and behavioral adaptations
- Response to the environment
- Population dynamics
- Communities and ecosystems
- Global issues
Find out how eTutorWorld can help you improve your Grades.
No credit card is required, nor are you under any obligation to make a purchase. Just schedule the FREE TRIAL lesson to meet a tutor & get help on any topic you want!
Our Learning by Design methodology focuses exclusively on the individual student. Our tutors are specially trained to identify and diagnose the needs and interests of each student and plan lessons accordingly.
Find more about our Personalized Online Tutoring Learning Packages.
© 2018 eTutorWorld - Online Tutoring and Test Prep | All rights reserved