Online Physics Tutoring for 10th Grade
Personalized Physics Tutoring Online for Grade 10
Schedule a Free session to clear worksheet doubts
Newton’s Laws are applied to explain transitional equilibrium this year. You learnt about gravity some years ago, now you learn why balance has to be matched with gravity with appropriate positions and movements – and that’s what will make sure you don’t fall while playing football.
Eureka! Be enlightened with our online eTutorWorld sessions, as you learn about fluids, density, buoyancy, and understand the hydraulic systems and demonstrate real life examples involving atmospheric pressure. Our 10th grade practice worksheets ensure that you get immersed in these topics.
Certified Online Physics Tutors for 10th Graders
Why Physics Online Tutoring at eTutorWorld?
Does your camera and spectacles have the same kind of lens? Do your car and your bathroom have the same kind of mirror? Electromagnetism, or the Doppler Effect – the online High School Physics Help transforms these topics into simpler bytes for better understanding and longer retention. Access our highly qualified and experienced online Physics tutors whenever you need them.
Our online tutors – who have a Master’s in Education – will shed light on these relationships between object, image, lens/ mirror through high quality virtual sessions with superior audio and video streaming.
- Atomic Structure
- Isotopes and Isobars
- The Energy States and Ionization
- Nuclear Reactions – Nuclear fission and fusion
- Applications of Nuclear Energy
Circular Motion & Rotational Mechanics
- Uniform and Non- Uniform Circular Motion
- Variables in Circular Motion
Newton’s Law of Universal Gravitation
- Introduction to Gravity
- Newton’s Law of Gravitation
- Gravity and Orbits
- Gravitational vs. Electrostatic forces
Energy Transfer & Flow
- Principle of Conservation of Energy
- Concept of System, Equilibrium, and Energy Flow
- Energy Transformation – Hydroelectric Dam
- The energy in Everyday Life
- Heat and Temperature
- Laws of Thermodynamics
- Principle of Heat Engines
- Spontaneous and Non-Spontaneous Processes
- Reflection of light
- Spherical Mirrors and Image Formation
- Refraction of Light
- Spherical Lenses and Image Formation
- Dispersion of Light
- The Human Eye
- Electromagnetic Wave Theory
- The Wave Equation
- Interference of Waves
- Diffraction of Waves
Solar Energy & Its Uses
- The Sun and its Energy
- Photovoltaic Cells
- Solar Power
Our one-on-one Physics tutoring system ensures that the lessons and worksheets are designed keeping only your needs in mind. This individual focus on your needs leads to better understanding and confidence in the subject.
Why Learn with eTutorWorld?
- Meet your online expert tutor from the comfort and safety of your home
- Schedule sessions at your convenient date and time
- Access recordings of sessions for a month from session date
- Receive a personalized practice sheet after every tutoring session
- Call/chat us on our 24 X 7 Support (+1.269.763.4602) to resolve issues or ask questions
- Experience the state-of-the-art technology by learning over LIVE tutoring sessions
- Get a 30 day Money Back Guarantee on our online tutoring services
No credit card, nor any obligation to purchase.
Schedule your FREE TRIAL session to meet an expert LIVE tutor & get all the help you want.
Online Tutoring and Worksheets Pricing
Our Learning by Design methodology focuses exclusively on individual students.
Our expert tutors are specially trained to identify and diagnose the needs and skills of each student and plan future tutoring lessons accordingly.
Know more about our Personalised Online Tutoring Packs.