Online Math Tutoring for 5th Grade
Personalized Math Tutoring Online for Grade 5
Grade 5 math syllabus includes various topics and subtopics that we study in detail as we progress to higher grades. Stronger the base, stronger is the building of STEM skills.
At eTutorWorld we nourish the child’s brain and accordingly move ahead. Our experienced Grade 5 math tutors, analyse your child’s likes and dislikes; abilities and weaknesses to form a study plan exclusively for your child. We at eTutorWorld believe that, every child is different and so, has to be taught differently. Thus we cater to each child with an exclusive difference.
“MATH is a great motivator for all humans… its career starts with “ZERO” but eventually tends towards INFINITY…”
…with this thought and belief, our teachers for 5th Grade Math confidently cater to their students strengths and areas for improvement.
Our experienced math tutors for 5th grade believe that nothing is impossible and that each child can be helped to overcome hurdles and fulfill the desire of learning more. This assures your child’s climb on the ladder of success.
So leave all your worries about your child’s math homework to us and the world’s No. 1 technology used by us for online one-to-one tutoring.
Certified Online Math Tutors for 5th Graders
So why ‘Wait’? Get the advantage of online tutoring from our experienced tutors. Let your child start with the basics and observe her transform into an expert after every Grade 5 math tutoring session. Ask your questions and formulas and get solutions with explanations instantly.
eTutorWorld also offers affordable one-on-one live tutoring over the web for Grades 3-12 and community college courses, at your personal scheduled times – all with a Money-Back Guarantee. Our expert subject tutors provide Test prep help for SCAT, State Exit Exams, Entrance Exams and other Standardized tests too.
With our 5th grade math tutoring your child will learn about:
- Compare decimal numbers
- Multiply decimals by power of 10
- Divide decimals by power of 10
- Divide two whole numbers to get decimal number quotient
- Multiply numbers ending in zeroes
- Rounding decimals
- Adding and Subtracting decimals to tenths and hundredths place
- Multiplying and Dividing decimals (can be linked to grade 6 math content topic later)
- Add and subtract fractions with unlike denominators
- Multiply fractions (include mixed numbers and word problems)
- Divide unit fractions and whole numbers
- Multiply 2-3 digits by 3-4 digit numbers
- Divide larger numbers by 2 digit numbers
- Evaluate expressions with parentheses
- Patterns including numbers
- Properties of shapes (Triangle, Quadrilateral, Pentagon and Hexagon)
- Graph points in a coordinate plane
- Distance between points in a coordinate plane
Measurement and Data
- Conversion of units (metric and US customary units including word problems)
- Volume of 3D figures with unit cubes
- Volume of cubes and Rectangular Prism (include word problems)
Processes Of Math
1. Problem Solving: Apply a variety of concepts, processes, and skills to solve problems
2. Reasoning: Justify ideas or solutions with mathematical concepts or proofs
3. Communication: Present mathematical ideas using words, symbols, visual displays, or technology
4. Connections: Relate or apply mathematics within the discipline, to other disciplines, and to life
eTutorWorld is the best virtual platform to hone your academic skills. Go ahead and schedule your math tutoring sessions at eTutorWorld. There is also a free Tutoring Lesson to help you get to know us better.
We help you demystify and befriend Math!