Online Math Tutoring for 5th Grade
Schedule a Free Session
"eTutorWorld has been there to assist my son Michael, with issues in his academics very quickly and has been very persistant in assisting him. Thank you eTutorWorld" - Mr. Samuel
Personalized Online Tutoring Plan for 5th Grade
3 Easy Steps to learn with an Online Live Expert Tutor
Step 1 - Click 'FREE TRIAL' to create a Free eTutorWorld Account
Step 2 - Schedule a Free Session at your convenient Date/Time
Step 3 - Attend Live Session with an Expert Tutor
No credit card required. No obligation to purchase.
Your FREE trial session will be a Live online tutoring lesson with a personal tutor, in which you can choose to learn any subject and topic.
5th Grade Online Tutoring Pricing
Expert 1-on-1 Personal Tutoring, Now Affordable to All.
Every online tutoring session has 50 to 55 minutes of teaching time.
5 SessionsNew Student Special
- 1 Month Validity
- 1 Month Validity
- 3 Months Validity
10 Sessions(Most Popular)
- 3 Months Validity
- 4 Months Validity
- 6 Months Validity
No credit card required. No obligation to purchase
Personalized Math Tutoring Online for 5th Grade
At eTutorWorld we nourish the child’s brain and accordingly move ahead. Our experienced Grade 5 math tutors, analyse your child’s likes and dislikes; abilities and weaknesses to form a study plan exclusively for your child. We at eTutorWorld believe that, every child is different and so, has to be taught differently. Thus we cater to each child with an exclusive difference.
Certified Online Math Tutors for 5th Graders
With our 5th grade math tutoring your child will learn about:
- Compare decimal numbers
- Multiply decimals by power of 10
- Divide decimals by power of 10
- Divide two whole numbers to get decimal number quotient
- Multiply numbers ending in zeroes
- Rounding decimals
- Adding and Subtracting decimals to tenths and hundredths place
- Multiplying and Dividing decimals (can be linked to grade 6 math content topic later)
- Add and subtract fractions with unlike denominators
- Multiply fractions (include mixed numbers and word problems)
- Divide unit fractions and whole numbers
- Multiply 2-3 digits by 3-4 digit numbers
- Divide larger numbers by 2 digit numbers
Measurement and Data
- Conversion of units (metric and US customary units including word problems)
- Volume of 3D figures with unit cubes
- Volume of cubes and Rectangular Prism (include word problems)
- Evaluate expressions with parentheses
- Patterns including numbers
- Properties of shapes (Triangle, Quadrilateral, Pentagon and Hexagon)
- Graph points in a coordinate plane
- Distance between points in a coordinate plane
5th Grade Math Tutor
“MATH is a great motivator for all humans… its career starts with “ZERO” but eventually tends towards INFINITY…”
…with this thought and belief, our teachers for 5th Grade Math confidently cater to their students strengths and areas for improvement.
Our experienced math tutors for 5th grade believe that nothing is impossible and that each child can be helped to overcome hurdles and fulfill the desire of learning more. This assures your child’s climb on the ladder of success.
So leave all your worries about your child’s math homework to us and the world’s No. 1 technology used by us for online one-to-one tutoring.
eTutorWorld also offers affordable one-on-one live tutoring over the web for Grades 3-12 and community college courses, at your personal scheduled times – all with a Money-Back Guarantee. Our expert subject tutors provide Test prep help for SCAT, State Exit Exams, Entrance Exams and other Standardized tests too.
Processes Of Math
1. Problem Solving: Apply a variety of concepts, processes, and skills to solve problems
2. Reasoning: Justify ideas or solutions with mathematical concepts or proofs
3. Communication: Present mathematical ideas using words, symbols, visual displays, or technology
4. Connections: Relate or apply mathematics within the discipline, to other disciplines, and to life
So why ‘Wait’? Get the advantage of online tutoring from our experienced tutors. Let your child start with the basics and observe her transform into an expert after every Grade 5 math tutoring session. Ask your questions and formulas and get solutions with explanations instantly.
Why learn with eTutorWorld ?
- Meet your online expert tutor from the comfort of your home
- Experience the state-of-the-art technology by learning over LIVE tutoring sessions
- Schedule sessions at your convenient date and time
- Get a 30 day Money Back Guarantee on our online tutoring services
No credit card, nor any obligation to purchase.
Schedule your FREE TRIAL session to meet an expert LIVE tutor & get all the help you want.
Find more about our Personalized Online Tutoring Learning Packages.
Give Your Child The eTutorWorld Advantage
Research has proven that personal online tutoring not just cements school learning, it helps build student confidence. eTutorWorld provides the best K-12 Online Tutoring Services so you can learn from the comfort and safety of your home at an affordable cost.
Be it an exam, class test or a quiz, eTutorWorld’s Math, Science and English tutors are responsible for your academic progress. Meet your personal coach at your convenient day and time to get help for Grade 3-12 Math, Science and English subjects and AP, SAT, SSAT and SCAT Test Prep help and test practice. All our tutors are graduates and bring with them years of teaching experience to the tutoring lessons.
Our ‘Learning by Design’ methodology makes sure that each student is at the center of the teaching-learning process. All tutoring sessions start with a question to the student ‘What do you want to learn today?’ Hence, tutors diagnose your skills and recognize your requirements before the actual tutoring happens. Post every tutoring session, an individualized worksheet is emailed to the student to assimilate learned concepts. Regular formative assessments are used to evaluate a student’s understanding of the subject.
The state of the art technology used is stable, user friendly and safe. All you need is a computer or a tablet and an internet connection. The easy-to-use web conferencing software requires a one time download, using which the student can talk and chat to the tutor, annotate on an interactive shared whiteboard or even share documents, assignments or worksheets.
All tutoring sessions are recorded and made available for a month so you can review concepts taught.
Email or call our support team with any issues or questions – we are here for you 24X7.
Also, download free printable math and science worksheets in pdf format and solve SCAT and SSAT Practice Tests online. Sign up for a Free Trial Lesson Today!
Thousands have taken the eTutorWorld Advantage – what are you waiting for?
© 2020 eTutorWorld - Online Tutoring and Test Prep | All rights reserved