Online Math Tutoring for 5th Grade
Personalized Math Tutoring Online for Grade 5
Grade 5 math syllabus includes various topics and subtopics that we study in detail as we progress to higher grades. Stronger the base, stronger is the building of STEM skills.
At eTutorWorld we nourish the child’s brain and accordingly move ahead. Our experienced Grade 5 math tutors, analyse your child’s likes and dislikes; abilities and weaknesses to form a study plan exclusively for your child. We at eTutorWorld believe that, every child is different and so, has to be taught differently. Thus we cater to each child with an exclusive difference.
“MATH is a great motivator for all humans… its career starts with “ZERO” but eventually tends towards INFINITY…”
…with this thought and belief, our teachers for 5th Grade Math confidently cater to their students strengths and areas for improvement.
Our experienced math tutors for 5th grade believe that nothing is impossible and that each child can be helped to overcome hurdles and fulfill the desire of learning more. This assures your child’s climb on the ladder of success.
So leave all your worries about your child’s math homework to us and the world’s No. 1 technology used by us for online one-to-one tutoring.
Certified Online Math Tutors for 5th Graders
So why ‘Wait’? Get the advantage of online tutoring from our experienced tutors. Let your child start with the basics and observe her transform into an expert after every Grade 5 math tutoring session. Ask your questions and formulas and get solutions with explanations instantly.
eTutorWorld also offers affordable one-on-one live tutoring over the web for Grades 3-12 and community college courses, at your personal scheduled times – all with a Money-Back Guarantee. Our expert subject tutors provide Test prep help for SCAT, State Exit Exams, Entrance Exams and other Standardized tests too.
With our 5th grade math tutoring your child will learn about:
Number & Operations
1. Number Theory
2. Division of whole numbers
3. Multiply and divide whole numbers
4. Prime factorizations of whole numbers
5. Meaning of decimal fractions and percentages
6. Fractions as division statements; equivalent fractions
7. Multiplication and division of fractions
8. Addition and subtraction of fractions using common denominators
9. Multiplication and division by powers of ten
10.Applied problems with fractions
1. Know, and convert among, measurement units within a given system
2. Read customary and metric measurement units
3. Areas of geometric shapes using formulas
4. Concept of volume
5. Equivalent Measurement
6. Measurement Units
7. Use Measurement Techniques and Tools
1. Meaning of angles, and solve problems
2. Solve problems about geometric shapes
3. Geometric Figures and Their Properties – The student recognizes geometric shapes
and compares their properties in a variety of situations
4. Solid geometric Figures
5. Measurement and Estimation – The student estimates, measures, and uses measurement formulas in a variety of situations.
6. Transformational Geometry – The student recognizes and performs transformations on
geometric shapes including the use of concrete objects in a variety of
7. situations.Geometry From An Algebraic Perspective –The student relates geometric concepts to a number line and the first quadrant of a coordinate plane in a variety of situations.Characteristics and Properties of Geometrical figures Visualization and Geometric Models
Statistics And Probability
1. Data Analysis and Graphs
2. Find and interpret mean and mode for a given set of data
3. Probability – The student applies the concepts of probability to draw conclusions and to make predictions and decisions including the use of concrete objects in a variety of situations.
1. Patterns – The student recognizes, describes, extends, develops, and explains relationships in patterns in a variety of situations.
2. Variables, Equations, and Inequalities – The student uses variables, symbols, whole numbers, and algebraic expressions in one variable to solve linear equations in a variety of situations.
3. Functions – The student recognizes, describes, and examines whole number relationships in a variety of situations.
4. Models – The student develops and uses mathematical models including the use of concrete objects to represent and explain mathematical relationships in a variety of situations Analyze Change
Processes Of Math
1. Problem Solving: Apply a variety of concepts, processes, and skills to solve problems
2. Reasoning: Justify ideas or solutions with mathematical concepts or proofs
3. Communication: Present mathematical ideas using words, symbols, visual displays, or technology
4. Connections: Relate or apply mathematics within the discipline, to other disciplines, and to life
eTutorWorld is the best virtual platform to hone your academic skills. Go ahead and schedule your math tutoring sessions at eTutorWorld. There is also a free Tutoring Lesson to help you get to know us better.
We help you demystify and befriend Math!