Online Math Tutoring for 4th Grade
Personalized Math Tutoring Online for Grade 4
By the time your child completes her academic year in the 4th grade, she is expected to know the four basic arithmetic operations, fractions, decimals and Roman numbers well. These topics are the foundation for her future math education and hence life as a whole.
Grab the eTutorWorld advantage and help her to not only master these valuable skills but also have the confidence required to succeed in the fifth grade and beyond. Let your child learn from our highly experienced 4th grade math tutors.
Every 4th grade Math topic is essential for better understanding of advanced math topics.
Certified Online Math Tutors for 4th Graders
With our 4th grade math tutor, your child will learn about:
1. Read print numbers to 10 000 and locate, compare, order, represent, estimate and identify numbers to 10 000
Count by 3’s, 4’s, 6’s, 7’s, 8’s, 9’s, and 10’s to 100
2. Multiplication facts are committed to memory up to the 10 X tables. (Understand the division facts also)
3. Understand decimals to the hundredths 0.01 and be able to add and subtract decimals.
4. Demonstrate an understanding of fractions.
5. Select the appropriate problem solving methods in word problems for the above operations
1. Complete understanding of inches, feet, yards, miles, millimeters, centimeters, meters, kilometers etc.
2. Measure accurately, and make appropriate estimations of which units of measure apply.
3. Full understanding of years, decades, centuries, millenniums.
4. Full comprehension of making change and adding money uip to $50.00
5. Measure perimeter and area and be able to measure a variety of polygons.
6. Measure mass and volume by selecting the appropriate units
1. Identify, sort, classify a variety of geometric shapes and figures.
2. Make a variety of geometric ‘skeletons’ with straws, toothpics etc.
3. Full understanding of similar and congruent figures.
4. Measure a variety of angles with a protractor.
5. Apply translations, reflections and rotations with geometric figures, Geo-boards and coordinates.
1. Identify, create, analyze and extend patterns and describe the rules
2. Determine the values in equations when there are missing terms in the four operations.
3. Demonstrate equivalence in equations with the 4 operations.
1. Predict results based on logical reasoning before collecting data
2. Conduct surveys and experiments and represent the collected data on a graph
3. Construct a variety of graphs and label them appropriately
4. Discuss the real world need for data and the collection of data
5. Read and interpret data in a variety of graphs etc.
6. Begin using tree diagrams to organize data, make decision on data gathered and sorted.
Anytime, Anywhere Math Online Tutoring
As a new student you can try our services by registering for a Demo Lesson. No credit card is required, nor are you under any obligation to make a purchase. Just schedule the FREE TRIAL lesson to meet a tutor and get help on any topic you want! Get access to hundreds of math practice worksheets!