Sarala Hindi course
Learn to speak basic level Hindi in 10 Hours
Spoken Hindi Course
|Number of Sessions||10|
|Number of Students in a Batch||4 to 10|
|Start Date||July 7, 2022|
|End Date||August 8, 2022|
|Days of the Week||Thursdays & Mondays|
|Time||11am to 12pm EST|
Early bird offer – 15% discount
Use coupon EARLY15
Note – Separate batches for Children and Adults
View a sample session on Sarala Hindi
Benefits of taking Spoken Hindi Classes with eTutorWorld
- eTutorWorld combines the effectiveness of traditional learning by leveraging technology.
- A structured curriculum developed by highly respected tutors.
- Focus on milestone learning rather than traditional open-ended learning.
- Less stress on grammar and more focus on conversational skills. Students can start speaking basic Hindi from Day 1.
- Virtual class recordings for missed sessions or weekend revisions.
- Relaxed learning at chosen timing, including evening hours and weekends.
- Regular assessments, grading, and Course Certificate by eTutorWorld.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the basic requirements for this course?
In terms of hardware, you will need a device – a laptop or phone and a good internet connection. Other than these two, we only need you to bring your enthusiasm and an open mind to the class.
2. Where can I get the course material?
eTutorWorld will be providing all the course material and session recordings.
3. Who will be teaching the Hindi online course?
Sarala Hindi Course will be taught by subject matter experts with years of teaching experience.
4. What if I don’t learn to speak Hindi after the course?
This is a basic level spoken Hindi online course, so, while you may not be able to speak fluent Hindi, you will definitely be able to form simple sentences and understand the basics. For further learning, you can always register for Level 2.