Get a Grasp on Geometry before the School year
Online Geometry Back-to-school Program – At any time, from anywhere
Geometry is more about visualization and relating its concepts to all that we see around us than memorizing formulae. A back to school geometry program will help you as a middle or high school student learn and understand math concepts better.
Our personalized online back to school geometry program will help you learn complex geometry concepts quickly. Online geometry tutors develop learning sessions that are interactive and effective so that at the end of the course, you can solve challenging geometry problems on your own.
Below is a suggested schedule for the Geometry Back to School Program. However, it may be different for you, depending on your schedules, past learning and progress.
- Diagnostic Assessment & Evaluation
- Basics of Geometry
- Classifying angles according to their measure and triangles according to sides and angles
- Angle classification when two parallel lines are cut by a transversal
- Centroid, orthocenter, circumcenter, in-center definition
- Triangle inequality theorem, Pythagorean theorem
- Logical reasoning, truth tables
- Framing if and then statements
- Converse inverse and contra positive of a statement
- Introduction to similar triangles
- Similarity postulates
- Word problems on similarity
- Congruence definition, congruent triangles explanation
- Rules of triangle congruence
- Classifying quadrilaterals and polygons
- Properties of different types of quadrilaterals
- Perimeter and area of rectangle, square, right triangle, scalene triangle, equilateral triangle
- Introduction to circles and its related terms
- Circumference and area of circle
- Finding length of arc and area of sector
- Area of regular polygons
Geometry tutors at eTutorWorld are experienced at helping students of all intellectual levels and abilities help every student master even complex Geometry topics. They use the ‘Learning by Design’ methodology to tutor students globally ensuring that learning is complete, effective and for life.
The Geometry back to school online program starts with a diagnosis to understand your interests, abilities and gaps in past learning. Based on the evaluation, online geometry tutors and counselors plan your learning path for every week and lesson. During every tutoring session, our tutors endeavor to enhance your talents and step up your progress levels.
Our back-to-school programs are supported by examples from real-life-situations that help students retain challenging geometry concepts. Eventually an end-of-course assessment is taken to measure your accomplishments during the course.
One-on-one Interactive Geometry Learning
Explore multiple options you can have on our Geometry back to school programs. Get a fun Geometry worksheet to retain geometry concepts learnt after every online tutoring session. You could also learn more than one subject using a single subscription. Call/email us to know how we can help you improve, progress and eventually master geometry.
Find out how eTutorWorld can help you improve your Grades.
No credit card is required, nor are you under any obligation to make a purchase. Just schedule the FREE TRIAL lesson to meet a tutor & get help on any topic you want!
Our Learning by Design methodology focuses exclusively on the individual student. Our tutors are specially trained to identify and diagnose the needs and interests of each student and plan lessons accordingly.
Find more about our Personalized Online Tutoring Learning Packages.
© 2018 eTutorWorld - Online Tutoring and Test Prep | All rights reserved