Chemistry Help for the New School Year
Online Chemistry Back-to-School Course – just connect to start!
- Atomic structure
- Quantum numbers
- Energy level diagrams
- Rules for filling of orbital’s in an atom
- Electronic configuration of atom.
- Classification of elements
- Division of periodic table
- Atomic mass, Molecular mass, Avogadro’s number and their conversions
- Percentage composition
- Empirical and molecular formula
- Types of reactions
- Introduction to stoichiometry
- Concept of limiting reagents and excess reagents
- Problems on stoichiometry
- Atomic & ionic radius, Ionization enthalpy, Electron gain enthalpy, Electronegativity, Valence, and periodic trends
- Chemical bonding
- Electrovalent and covalent bonding
- Intermolecular forces.
- Ions- Mono atomic and polyatomic ions and their charges
- Naming Mono and polyatomic ions
- Writing and naming compounds
- Chemical equations and Balancing of equations
- Arrhenius theory, Bronsted–Lowry concept, Lewis acids and bases
- Naming acids
- Concept of hydronium ions and pH
- Review and End of course Assessment
These tutors are experienced at handling students having differing levels of Chemistry knowledge. They help every student master each Chemistry topic. They use the unique ‘Learning by Design’ teaching methodology to make sure that learning is complete, exact and appropriate to solve even complex Chemistry problems.
The Chemistry back to school program starts with a diagnostic test to understand your interests, strengths and areas for improvement. Based on the evaluation of this test, expert Chemistry tutors and counselors plan your learning path to meet challenges during the new school year. On each tutoring session, middle and high school Chemistry tutors endeavor to enhance your talents and step up your progress levels.
Our back to school program are supported by activities and real-life-situations that help students retain Chemistry concepts. After every Chemistry topic is taught, a fun worksheet is sent by email to reinforce concepts learnt. Finally an end-of-course assessment evaluates your accomplishments during the course.
Contact us and speak to our representative about all that you need and how we can help you to improve, progress and eventually conquer those seemingly challenging Chemistry concepts.
Find more about our Personalized Online Tutoring Learning Packages.
Give Your Child The eTutorWorld Advantage
Research has proven that personal online tutoring not just cements school learning, it helps build student confidence. Come to eTutorWorld for Expert Tutors and best K-12 Online Tutoring Services in the comfort and safety of your home at an affordable cost. Find a tutor online for Grade 3-12 Math, Science and English subjects and AP, SAT, SSAT and SCAT Test Prep help and test practice. Get free printable math and science worksheets in pdf format and SCAT Practice Tests. Sign up for a Free Trial Lesson Today!
© 2018 eTutorWorld - Online Tutoring and Test Prep | All rights reserved