Chemistry Help for the New School Year
Online Chemistry Back-to-School Course – just connect to start!
eTutorWorld’s online back to school chemistry program helps students of grades 8-12 comprehend occurrences happening around them. Chemistry concepts are better understood when you learn from expert Chemistry tutors from the comfort of your home. Our flexible, interactive and affordably priced online back to school chemistry program helps students learn quickly and effectively.
Below is the suggested schedule for our Back to School Chemistry Program. It may vary for students, depending on their schedules, ability and progress. Call/email us to know your Chemistry learning plan.
DIAGNOSTIC ASSESSMENT & EVALUATION
- Atomic structure
- Quantum numbers
- Energy level diagrams
- Rules for filling of orbital’s in an atom
- Electronic configuration of atom.
- Classification of elements
- Division of periodic table
- Atomic mass, Molecular mass, Avogadro’s number and their conversions
- Percentage composition
- Empirical and molecular formula
- Types of reactions
- Introduction to stoichiometry
- Concept of limiting reagents and excess reagents
- Problems on stoichiometry
- Atomic & ionic radius, Ionization enthalpy, Electron gain enthalpy, Electronegativity, Valence, and periodic trends
- Chemical bonding
- Electrovalent and covalent bonding
- Intermolecular forces.
- Ions- Mono atomic and polyatomic ions and their charges
- Naming Mono and polyatomic ions
- Writing and naming compounds
- Chemical equations and Balancing of equations
Acids and bases
- Arrhenius theory, Bronsted–Lowry concept, Lewis acids and bases
- Naming acids
- Concept of hydronium ions and pH
- Review and End of course Assessment
There’s Chemistry all around us. There’s chemistry in the air we breathe, in the water we drink and even in the food we eat! However, chemistry learning gets to be a challenge for most students. At eTutorWorld, Chemistry tutors help you learn chemistry concepts during online sessions that are fun and interactive.
These tutors are experienced at handling students having differing levels of Chemistry knowledge. They help every student master each Chemistry topic. They use the unique ‘Learning by Design’ teaching methodology to make sure that learning is complete, exact and appropriate to solve even complex Chemistry problems.
The Chemistry back to school program starts with a diagnostic test to understand your interests, strengths and areas for improvement. Based on the evaluation of this test, expert Chemistry tutors and counselors plan your learning path to meet challenges during the new school year. On each tutoring session, middle and high school Chemistry tutors endeavor to enhance your talents and step up your progress levels.
Our back to school program are supported by activities and real-life-situations that help students retain Chemistry concepts. After every Chemistry topic is taught, a fun worksheet is sent by email to reinforce concepts learnt. Finally an end-of-course assessment evaluates your accomplishments during the course.
Contact us and speak to our representative about all that you need and how we can help you to improve, progress and eventually conquer those seemingly challenging Chemistry concepts.
Find out how eTutorWorld can help you improve your Grades.
No credit card is required, nor are you under any obligation to make a purchase. Just schedule the FREE TRIAL lesson to meet a tutor & get help on any topic you want!
Our Learning by Design methodology focuses exclusively on the individual student. Our tutors are specially trained to identify and diagnose the needs and interests of each student and plan lessons accordingly.
Find more about our Personalized Online Tutoring Learning Packages.
© 2018 eTutorWorld - Online Tutoring and Test Prep | All rights reserved