Algebra Tutoring to Get Set for the New School Year
Online Algebra & Trigonometry Back to school Program
Below is a suggested schedule for the Algebra 2 back to school program.A student is projected to attend three regular tutoring sessions every week. This schedule may be different for you, depending on your schedule, learned math concepts in the past and daily progress.
- DIAGNOSTIC ASSESSMENT & EVALUATION
- Graphing linear equations, absolute value equations
- Graphing linear inequalities
- Solving system of linear inequalities by graphing
- Solving system of linear equations by graphing
- Solving system of linear equations by elimination and substitution
- Solving quadratic equations by graphing
- Solving quadratic equations by quadratic formula
- Solving quadratic equations by completing the square method
- Properties of logarithms and exponents
- Solving logarithmic equations
- Solving exponential equations
- End-of-Program Assessment
- Word problems on system of linear equations and linear inequalities
- Introduction to matrices and addition and subtraction of matrices
- Multiplication of matrices
- Solving determinants and finding matrix inverse
- Operations on complex numbers, powers of ‘i’, and absolute value on complex numbers
- Rationalizing imaginary denominators
- Finding trigonometric ratios from the triangle given
- Sine rule
- Cosine rule
- Permutations and Combinations
Online Algebra 2 tutors to help you catch up &get ahead of class
understand the nuances of solving complex math problems better. Tutoring sessions are fun, interactive and effective.
Expert Algebra tutors help students around the globe of all abilities to master each Algebra topic. They use the ‘Learning by Design’ teaching methodology to ensure that you acquire in-depth knowledge resulting in learning which is complete and exact.
The Algebra and Trigonometry back-to-school program starts with a diagnostic assessment to evaluate your strengths and areas for improvement. Based on which, our algebra tutors and counselors draw out a learning path for you. During each tutoring session, our endeavor is to augment your algebra skills and make sure that you get that extra edge to do well once you are back to school.
Explore multiple options you can have on our Algebra2 back-to-school program. You can learn multiple subjects using a single learning pack. Talk to our representative about all that you need and how we can help you to improve, progress and eventually conquer Algebra.
Find more about our Personalized Online Tutoring Learning Packages.
Give Your Child The eTutorWorld Advantage
Research has proven that personal online tutoring not just cements school learning, it helps build student confidence. eTutorWorld provides the best K-12 Online Tutoring Services so you can learn from the comfort and safety of your home at an affordable cost.
Be it an exam, class test or a quiz, eTutorWorld’s Math, Science and English tutors are responsible for your academic progress. Meet your personal coach at your convenient day and time to get help for Grade 3-12 Math, Science and English subjects and AP, SAT, SSAT and SCAT Test Prep help and test practice. All our tutors are graduates and bring with them years of teaching experience to the tutoring lessons.
Our ‘Learning by Design’ methodology makes sure that each student is at the center of the teaching-learning process. All tutoring sessions start with a question to the student ‘What do you want to learn today?’ Hence, tutors diagnose your skills and recognize your requirements before the actual tutoring happens. Post every tutoring session, an individualized worksheet is emailed to the student to assimilate learned concepts. Regular formative assessments are used to evaluate a student’s understanding of the subject.
The state of the art technology used is stable, user friendly and safe. All you need is a computer or a tablet and an internet connection. The easy-to-use web conferencing software requires a one time download, using which the student can talk and chat to the tutor, annotate on an interactive shared whiteboard or even share documents, assignments or worksheets.
All tutoring sessions are recorded and made available for a month so you can review concepts taught.
Email or call our support team with any issues or questions – we are here for you 24X7.
Also, download free printable math and science worksheets in pdf format and solve SCAT and SSAT Practice Tests online. Sign up for a Free Trial Lesson Today!
Thousands have taken the eTutorWorld Advantage – what are you waiting for?
© 2019 eTutorWorld - Online Tutoring and Test Prep | All rights reserved