Virtual Learning Pods
The New Classroom Experience During COVID-19
There have been innumerable changes since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. Schools have moved their instructions online, thereby affecting millions of students worldwide and making it hard for them to keep up with their curriculums.
In an effort to ensure that kids continue learning without a break, the eTutorWorld team has joined the fight against the global pandemic by providing Virtual Learning Pods to supplement the educational needs of students in grades K-12.
We’ve been offering expert K-12 online tutoring services and test prep help to students across the globe since 2008, and have over 100 years of collective experience in education and technology. Our live, interactive Virtual Learning Pods will continue without interruption, thus ensuring that students continue to learn and grow academically while having the opportunity to interact with other kids in their school district.
Benefits of eTutorWorld’s Virtual Learning Pods
Our Virtual Learning Pods Program promotes peer learning in small groups so that your child not only develops the knowledge and confidence to succeed, but also has room for personal growth through interaction with other kids of their age. Our Virtual Learning Pods are limited to 3-4 kids, thus ensuring each child receives an engaging and rewarding learning experience.
Parents who have a group of 3-4 kids also have the freedom to create their own Virtual Learning Pods.
Virtual Learning Pods – Features
- Live online tutoring sessions in small groups
- Free trial session without any obligation to purchase
- Each pod contains a maximum of 4 kids
- Individual attention provided to each child
- Groups can be formed together with your friends/colleagues
- Dedicated, expert tutor for your pod, for each subject
- Each session is one hour-long, and your pod will have a choice of schedules
- Every online session is recorded, and the recording will be available in your student portal
- 24/7 customer support to discuss your child’s progress
- We recommend 1 hour per day x 5 days a week, i.e. 20 sessions per month
|Grade||Price per session||Price for 20 sessions|
|1 – 8||$11||$189.50|
|9 – 12||$12||$204.50|
- Fill up the form for Expression of Interest (EoI). You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
- Take the scheduled free session along with your child.
- After the free trial, make the payment to continue.
- Join regular live tutoring sessions as per the schedule.
If you have more than one child, please register separately and use different email Ids for each child.
eTutorWorld has been providing live, one-to-one online tutoring services and test prep help to thousands of students across the world since 2008. Our Learning by DesignTM methodology and state-of-the-art technology with flexible schedules and customized curriculums deliver a fulfilling learning experience to students from grades K-12. Our Virtual Learning Pods Program has been designed to supplement school education and ensure that students have the right tools for academic success even in the midst of a pandemic.
Each of our hand-picked tutors has more than 400 hours of tutoring experience, and has undergone a thorough vetting process along with stringent certification to provide effective online tutoring services to K-12 students. Thanks to our experienced and dedicated tutors, you can rest assured with the confidence that your child will continue to learn without any break, that too from the comfort and safety of your home!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many students will be there in a pod?
Each pod will have 4 students.
2. Can we make our own pods?
Yes, you can create your own virtual learning pod of 4 students of the same grade and who want to learn the same subject.
3. How are pods created?
Students of the same grade and subject are in the same pod.
4. Can I change my pod after some time?
We would prefer that the pod remains changed, as all pods may have different learning levels. However, we can consider it on a case-to-case basis.
5. Can I shift from a learning pod to 1-on-1 tutoring?
Yes, you can move from a pod to 1-on-1 tutoring sessions by paying the difference amount.
6. Can we choose our date and timings for the pod sessions?
You can choose from the available day and time options, but confirmation will be given on first-come, first-served basis. So once you pay, book your sessions in advance to get the date and time of your choice.
7. If I miss a session in a pod, will I be charged?
Yes, you will be charged if you miss a session. However, the practice material will be shared with you.
8. Can we cancel a session of the entire pod?
A pod session cannot be cancelled.
9. Can we study 2 different subjects in 1 session?
As we have subject experts, doing two subjects in one session may not be possible.
10. How many sessions can we do in a week or day?
We prefer doing 1 session every day, over 5 or 6 days of the week. Depending on the availability, you can even take more.