Convenient & Flexible School Based Tutoring Partnerships
eTutorWorld is available to partner with schools and districts to provide customized solutions for small group, one-to-one, and blended tutoring models for summer, after-school, and classroom intervention programs. eTutorWorld subject matter expert tutors for K-12 Math, Science, and English, build personalized learning plans aligned with class curriculums and student needs. Together, our high-quality, flexible tutoring, combined with your strategic school plans, will create innovative and effective programs that will improve student outcomes.
Why Partner with eTutorWorld
Our team has a collective experience of more than 100 years in education and technology. eTutorWorld tutors are highly experienced and go through a rigorous selection and training process. Our tutors are qualified, knowledgeable, and patient. Unlike many online offerings, we match students with a grade-appropriate subject matter expert where the dedicated tutor often becomes a trusted mentor. Our goal is to support parents and educators and to offer what each child needs to be successful as an individual, in a welcoming and supportive community. Our proven Learning by Design methodology incorporates the effective traits of high-dose and high-impact tutoring.
Leveraging eTutorWorld’s large-scale live online tutoring services provides many benefits to schools focused on student learning recovery and acceleration.
- Immediate access to the trained and experienced subject matter expert tutors
- Diagnostic assessments and systems for measuring learning
- Personalized learning plans aligned to state standards and class curriculums
- Highly individualized and engaging student instruction
- Dedicated tutors build mentoring relationships
- Sophisticated technology platform for scheduling and tracking progress
- Experienced educators with rigorous tutor training, content specialists, and ongoing coaching
- All sessions recorded for student review, quality, and tutor professional development
- Family engagement and 24 x 7 customer service
- Fast, easy to implement, and scalable
- Flexible to enhance overall strategy and fill gaps
- Cost-effective with quantifiable results
Partnering with eTutorWorld to provide personalized high-quality student instruction alleviates many of the challenges involved in building a high-impact tutoring program. School leaders can focus on additional strategies with confidence, while together we implement evidence-based tutoring interventions to address learning loss.
Research suggests that high-dosage tutoring tied to classroom content is one of the most promising education practices to address learning loss and accelerate learning. The State Collaborative on Reforming Education* summarizes the keys to effective high-dose tutoring as:
- Frequency: delivered at least three times per week for at least 30 minutes
- Relationship: A consistent tutor helps build the relationship that supports student learning
- Group size: no more than four, 1:1 or 1:2 is ideal
- Scheduling: during the school day results in greater gains and ensures equitable access
- Training: for teachers and non-teacher tutors
- Progress Monitoring: utilize ongoing informal assessments to tailor instruction, regularly monitor tutoring program to improve effectiveness
The National Student Support Accelerator** research suggests that high-impact tutoring is one of the most effective academic interventions, providing an average of more than four months of additional learning in elementary literacy and almost 10 months in high school math. The characteristics of high impact tutoring that are proven to accelerate learning are consistent with the high-dosage findings above:
- Tutoring delivered three or more times a week
- Trained tutors using quality materials aligned with school curriculum
- Strong relationships between students and their consistent tutors
- Data to inform instruction and respond to individual needs
- Close monitoring of student knowledge and skills
- Oversight of tutors to assure quality interactions
- Supplementing, not replacing, students’ classroom experiences
At eTutorWorld, we are here to help students succeed. We have been a leader in online tutoring since 2008, delivering live one-to-one high-quality and affordable live online tutoring sessions to thousands of K-12 students across the United States and around the world. eTutorWorld is excited to expand our services in response to the increased demand for impactful programs to address learning loss experienced during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Do you have hard-to-staff schools and subjects, or students with significant learning gaps after the challenges of remote learning? Would providing an hour of high-quality personalized online tutoring 2 to 3 times a week, benefit student learning and support teachers trying to address a wide array of learning success? eTutorWorld can support classroom teaching by providing one-to-one or small group instruction while teachers are planning, we can help students and teachers by ensuring every student has mastered required foundational skills and is prepared to succeed. School-based packages will vary based on requirements. One scenario based on $40 per hour 1:4 small group tutoring:
- 500 students for small group 1:4 tutoring, 125 groups of four students
- Three one-hour tutoring sessions per week for twelve-weeks
- 36 hours of individualized and interactive instruction
- Cost per student $360, $180K total cost
Subscription, co-pay, large-scale tutoring program management, technology platform, tutor training, and other collaborative models are also available. Consider the value of having 100 trained tutors working with students during the same class period. Maybe you only need help with high-level math tutors and can do the rest in the house. Perhaps you will require participation for certain grade levels and subjects while offering a reduced rate for students who want to participate on their own time. Looking for some online Summer Enrichment Courses to complement your in-person programs? eTutorWorld has turnkey programs in operation.
eTutorWorld will team up with schools offering innovative solutions to best support students, schools, teachers, and parents. Public schools, charter schools, private schools, homeschools, after-school programs, school districts, non-profits, and other community organizations can partner with eTutorWorld to maximize the effectiveness of their tutoring programs. Convenient online tutoring in K-12 Math, Science, English, and Test Prep is available during the school day, after school hours, at night, on weekends, for summer enrichment programs, or asynchronously at the student’s convenience. We would be happy to work with you on a customized offering.
Federal Funds to Address Learning Loss
According to US federal guidelines, at least 90% of the $122.8 billion in Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) 3.0 funds must be awarded as subgrants to local education agencies (LEAs). Each LEA must use at least 20 percent of allocated funds to address learning loss through evidence-based interventions. Research suggests that high-dosage or high-impact tutoring is one of the most promising education practices to support learning recovery and acceleration. Our proven Learning by Design methodology incorporates the effective traits of high-dosage and high-impact tutoring. eTutorWorld tutoring services can be an effective tool in your strategic plans.
For more information on our partnership programs, please contact us to discuss customized partnership opportunities: