SSAT Middle Level Practice Test
Expert SSAT Test Prep with Online Tutors & Practice Tests
How can your child get top scores in the Middle Level SSAT and be welcomed with open arms in your dream school? Simple: Register for FREE with eTutorWorld’s Prep Help for SSAT Middle Level!
The best way to prepare for the SSAT Middle Level is through practice and getting familiar with its content, format, and timing.
SSAT Middle Level: Sample Questions
The Middle Level SSAT is an admission test for students in grades 5-7 seeking admission in grades 6-8. The test consists of verbal, quantitative (math), and reading comprehension sections.
- SSAT Middle Level Math/Quantitative Sample Questions (Section 1)
- SSAT Middle Level Reading Sample Questions
- SSAT Middle Level Verbal Sample Questions
- SSAT Middle Level Math/Quantitative Sample Questions (Section 4)
Use the above links to get familiar with some concepts that feature on the MIDDLE LEVEL SSAT TEST for 5-7 graders. All these and many other concepts required to master the tests are covered while you are tutored with an Middle Level SSAT expert tutor in our online sessions.
eTutorWorld’s Middle Level SSAT tutors are experts in their respective subjects and guide you to excel individually in the verbal, quantitative (math), reading and writing sections. Tutoring plans are closely matched to every student’s tutoring skills, schedules and needs. Success in Middle Level SSAT is the key to open the doors of excellent academic learning in one of the 900 private and independent schools in the United States, Canada and worldwide.
SSAT INTEGRATED TEST PREP PLAN
♦ 500 Questions (2 FLT + 20 Worksheets)
♦ 5 Personalized tutoring sessions at just $16 each
♦ 1 Year Online Access
All this for just $279
(20% additional discount, use coupon code TEST20)
Every SSAT practice pack has a full length SSAT practice test
20% Discount on all SSAT Worksheets
Use coupon TEST20
SSAT Full Length TestFor any 1 Level (88 Qs / 150 Qs)
- One SSAT Practice Test (With separate timed sections)
- ~ 88 Questions - Elementary Level (Grade 3 or 4)
- --------- OR -----------
- ~150 Questions - Middle or Upper Level
SSAT Basic Pack200+ Qs
- A. 1 SSAT Practice Test (With separate timed sections)
- ~ Level Specific One Full Length Test (simulations of the actual test)
- B. SSAT Practice Worksheets (for every section)
- ~ 200+ Questions - For each Level
SSAT Comprehensive Pack600+ Qs
- A. 2 SSAT Practice Tests (With separate timed sections)
- ~ Level Specific Two Full Length Tests (simulations of the actual test)
- B. SSAT Practice Worksheets (for every section
- ~ 400+ Questions - For each Level
Get immediate online access for 1 Year for all purchased SSAT Practice Content.
Here’s the Format of SSAT Middle Level
|Section||Number of questions||Duration||What does it Measure?|
|Writing Sample||1 (Unscored)||25 minutes||Gives a feel for how well you write and organize your ideas.|
|Section 1: Quantitative||25||30 minutes||Ability to solve problems involving arithmetic,elementary algebra,geometry and other concepts|
|Section 2: Reading||40||40 minutes||Your ability to read and comprehend what you read|
|Section 3: Verbal||60||30 minutes||Vocabulary,verbal reasoning and ability to relate ideas logically.|
|Section 4: Quantitative||25||30 minutes||Ability to solve problems involving arithmetic,elementary algebra,geometry and other concepts|
|Of the 167 items including the writing sample, only 150 questions are scored.|
For a comprehensive & structured preparation, to master the SSAT, schedule a FREE TRIAL session with eTutorWorld.
Test names and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of them are affiliated with eTutorWorld Corporation.