Online Physics Tutoring for 10th Grade
Personalized Physics Tutoring Online for Grade 10
Certified Online Physics Tutors for 10th Graders
Why Physics Online Tutoring at eTutorWorld?
Does your camera and spectacles have the same kind of lens? Do your car and your bathroom have the same kind of mirror? Electromagnetism, or the Doppler Effect – the online High School Physics Help transforms these topics into simpler bytes for better understanding and longer retention. Access our highly qualified and experienced online Physics tutors whenever you need them.
Our online tutors – who have a Master’s in Education – will shed light on these relationships between object, image, lens/ mirror through high quality virtual sessions with superior audio and video streaming.
Newton’s Laws are applied to explain transitional equilibrium this year. You learnt about gravity some years ago, now you learn why balance has to be matched with gravity with appropriate positions and movements – and that’s what will make sure you don’t fall while playing football.
Eureka! Be enlightened with our online eTutorWorld sessions, as you learn about fluids, density, buoyancy, and understand the hydraulic systems and demonstrate real life examples involving atmospheric pressure. Our 10th grade practice worksheets ensure that you get immersed in these topics.
- Atomic Structure
- Isotopes and Isobars
- The Energy States and Ionization
- Nuclear Reactions – Nuclear fission and fusion
- Applications of Nuclear Energy
Circular Motion & Rotational Mechanics
- Uniform and Non- Uniform Circular Motion
- Variables in Circular Motion
Newton’s Law of Universal Gravitation
- Introduction to Gravity
- Newton’s Law of Gravitation
- Gravity and Orbits
- Gravitational vs. Electrostatic forces
Energy Transfer & Flow
- Principle of Conservation of Energy
- Concept of System, Equilibrium, and Energy Flow
- Energy Transformation – Hydroelectric Dam
- The energy in Everyday Life
- Heat and Temperature
- Laws of Thermodynamics
- Principle of Heat Engines
- Spontaneous and Non-Spontaneous Processes
- Reflection of light
- Spherical Mirrors and Image Formation
- Refraction of Light
- Spherical Lenses and Image Formation
- Dispersion of Light
- The Human Eye
- Electromagnetic Wave Theory
- The Wave Equation
- Interference of Waves
- Diffraction of Waves
Solar Energy & Its Uses
- The Sun and its Energy
- Photovoltaic Cells
- Solar Power
Online Tutoring Pricing
Expert 1-on-1 Personal Tutoring, Now Affordable to All.
Every online tutoring session has 50 to 55 minutes of teaching time.
- 21 Days Validity
10 Sessions(Most Popular)
- 2 Months Validity
- 6 Months Validity
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY
Veronica S Lennon
Kind, well qualified and very responsible teacher. Would like to try other subjects and want to have my second child tutored. Great value, too.