Get Set for the Smart Future
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a technological marvel, rooted in engineering. It is a method of solving problems and creating out-of-box yet highly efficient solutions. If you believe that AI is the technology of the future, you are wrong. It has already arrived, with a bang and is here to stay.
You deal with AI almost on a daily basis if you love to talk to Alexa or Siri. It is also present in your Spotify and Amazon recommendations. Simply put, AI is everywhere and you are likely to encounter AI all through their professional and personal lives, so why not dive into it and understand the nitty-gritties of the tech that everyone is talking about from the inside.
Artificial Intelligence Courses
Topics covered in AI course:
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence.
- Difference between traditional programming and AI
- Ethical Matrix
- Decision Trees
- Introduction to Supervised Machine Learning
- Supervised Machine Learning
- Activities Supervised Machine learning
- Classifying AI vs. Generating AI
- What are Deepfakes?
- Introduction to Neural Networks
- AI activity to perform using online tool.AI or Not?
- Activity Algorithms as Opinions
- Activity : AI Fruit Recognizer
- Activity : AI Digit Recognizer