SSAT Elementary Level Grade 3 Test Prep & Practice Tests
Connect with SSAT Elementary Level Grade 3 Tutors at eTutorWorld
The SSAT Elementary Grade 3 is a standardized admission test for students seeking admission to grade 4 in one of the 900 private and independent schools in the United States, Canada, and worldwide It is not an achievement test.
Among standardized tests, SSAT stands tall. SSAT offers the direct route to academic excellence by allowing your 3rd grader to learn at one of the country’s best schools that are committed to your child’s academic development. Success in SSAT is the key to open the doors of excellent academic learning in the United States. And when it comes to your child, wouldn’t you want the best tutoring for SSAT Elementary grade 3 so she can score high and be welcomed with open arms to the most outstanding institutions?
The SSAT Elementary Grade 3 assesses students’ math, verbal, reading and writing skills. While the math, verbal, reading sections are evaluated and scored, the writing sample is not graded but a copy is provided to schools along with the student’s score report
SSAT Elementary Grade 3 Sample Questions
Let’s get familiar with some concepts that may feature on the ELEMENTARY LEVEL SSAT (Grade 3). Here we have taken up a few concepts and a provided a brief explanation thereafter. All these and many other concepts required to master the tests are covered while you are tutored by an SSAT Elementary Grade 3 expert tutor during our online sessions.
While the SSAT Quantitative Section is about knowing math concepts well and solving problems based on them, the SSAT Verbal section isn’t all about knowing your vocabulary but also the correct usage of words. It’s important to not just memorize but understand word meanings. The SSAT Reading Section is about comprehending the given passage and answering questions based on it.
SSAT INTEGRATED TEST PREP PLAN
♦ 500 Questions (2 FLT + 20 Worksheets)
♦ 5 Personalized tutoring sessions at just $16 each
♦ 1 Year Online Access
All this for just $279
Every SSAT practice pack has a full length SSAT practice test
20% Discount on all SSAT Worksheets
Use coupon TEST20
SSAT Full Length TestFor any 1 Level (88 Qs / 150 Qs)
- One SSAT Practice Test (With separate timed sections)
- ~ 88 Questions - Elementary Level (Grade 3 or 4)
- --------- OR -----------
- ~150 Questions - Middle or Upper Level
SSAT Basic Pack200+ Qs
- A. 1 SSAT Practice Test (With separate timed sections)
- ~ Level Specific One Full Length Test (simulations of the actual test)
- B. SSAT Practice Worksheets (for every section)
- ~ 200+ Questions - For each Level
SSAT Comprehensive Pack600+ Qs
- A. 2 SSAT Practice Tests (With separate timed sections)
- ~ Level Specific Two Full Length Tests (simulations of the actual test)
- B. SSAT Practice Worksheets (for every section
- ~ 400+ Questions - For each Level
Get immediate online access for 1 Year for all purchased SSAT Practice Content.
Here’s the Format of SSAT Elementary (Grades 3)
|Section||Number of questions||Duration||What does it Measure?|
|Section 1: Quantitative/math||30||30 minutes||Student's mathematical reasoning ability that may or may not require computation.|
|Section 2: Verbal||30||20 minutes||Student's understanding of the meaning of words and verbal reasoning ability.|
|Section 3: Reading||28||30 minutes||Student's understanding of key ideas and details to determine the main idea of the given text.|
|Writing Sample||1 Prompt||15 minutes||Student's ability to express him/herself through a written response to a picture prompt.|
- For SSAT Elementary Level Grade 3, the range of values for each section’s scaled score is 300 to 600.
- The scaled score percentile rank has values from 1 to 99. It compares performance to other students taking the same examination.
- The total scaled score is the sum of the scaled scores for all the sections. Its range of values is 900 to 1800
For a comprehensive & structured preparation, to master the SSAT, schedule a FREE TRIAL LESSON with eTutorWorld.
Test names and other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of them are affiliated with eTutorWorld Corporation.