SCAT Test Prep Help from Expert Online Tutors
Don’t wait for praise and recognition in academic excellence to come only after your child goes to University. We know your child is gifted, and deserves to be a part of the JHU courses.
eTutorWorld’s SCAT expert tutors scientifically structure each student’s SCAT test prep plan.
83% of eTutorWorld students have scored a 90% or above SCAT percentile.
Practice with SCAT Worksheets & Full Length Tests on your own:
eTutorWorld’s SCAT Practice Test Program also has been formulated by experienced SCAT expert tutors.
SCAT FREE Sample Questions
|SCAT Elementary (Grades 2 & 3)||SCAT Elementary Quantitative Practice||SCAT Elementary Verbal Practice|
|SCAT Intermediate (Grades 4 & 5)||SCAT Intermediate Quantitative Practice||SCAT Intermediate Verbal Practice|
|SCAT Advanced (Grade 6, 7 & 8)||SCAT Advanced Quantitative Practice||SCAT Advanced Verbal Practice|
As a bewildered parent or student, you must be often scanning the internet desperately for SCAT help, SCAT worksheets and anything that helps your child ace the John Hopkins test. While your child excels at school, eTutorWorld makes sure your child wins accolades as an appreciation of her talent and hard work at school and beyond.
A Personalized Online Learning Program for SCAT Test prep is a click away.
eTutorWorld offers personal online tutoring for SCAT Test Prep. Each individual session is 50 to 55 minutes. Study plans and learning schedules are customized as per your child’s abilities and time available until the SCAT test date.
personal online tutoring packages are priced as follows:
Your first one-on-one online tutoring lesson is FREE, no purchase obligation, no credit card required.
Sample SCAT tutoring session
What makes eTutorWorld’s SCAT Prep Program the Best?
- Individualized attention from tutors and structured formative SCAT assessments help students progress on every tutoring session.
- Intellectually stimulating questions based on applications of concepts are the main challenges that students face in SCAT prep rather than mere understanding of concepts.
- Being a part of the most popular SCAT Online tutoring company, our tutors explain the purpose behind each concept learned at school to solve challenging SCAT questions.
- After each SCAT tutoring session, a unique SCAT worksheetis given to the student to reinforce the understanding assimilated during the session. The answer key to each worksheet allows for a self-evaluation.
- Any gaps in understanding are filled-in by our tutors in subsequent sessions.
- Personalized SCAT Practice Sheets and Tests created by our expert tutors during the program help identify your child’s talents, interests and abilities. This is important to get an edge over others and score top grades in SCAT test.
- You can select from our 1-Hour, 5-Hour, 10-Hour, or 20-HourSCAT prep program plans.
To know about our services, register for a Free Trial Session with an SCAT expert (no credit card required)
eTutorWorld also offers Free and Premium Online Practice Worksheets and Full Length Tests for SCAT Test Prep, for both Verbal and Quantitative Sections at all levels, SCAT Elementary (Grades 2 & 3), SCAT Intermediate (Grades 4 & 5) and SCAT Advanced (Grades 6-8)
More about School and College Ability Test (SCAT):
The John Hopkins Center for talented Youth holds tests like the SCAT (School and College Ability Test) to identify and encourage bright students. As this is an above-grade-level test, after the test, a student receives information that shows how his or her score compares to that of students in the same grade and students in the higher grades for whom the test questions were originally designed.
The SCAT test has three different versions:
Elementary SCAT – Students in grades 2-3 take the Elementary SCAT designed for 3-6 graders.
Intermediate SCAT – Students in grades 4-5 take the Intermediate SCAT designed for 6-9 graders.
Advanced SCAT – Students in grades 6 & above take the Advanced SCAT designed for 9-12 graders.
The SCAT test has two sections, verbal and quantitative. Each section contains 55 questions, including five unidentified experimental items that do not count toward the student’s score.
|Verbal Section||Quantitative Section|
The verbal section also has questions that are multiple-choice analogies. Students are required to choose the best pair of words to complete an analogy. Thus, it measures a student’s understanding of the meaning of words and verbal reasoning ability.
The quantitative section has questions that are multiple-choice mathematical comparisons. A student is required to compare two mathematical quantities and determine which is greater. Problems are intended to measure mathematical reasoning ability and thus often do not require computation.
Each of the two sections is 22 minutes long, separated by a 10-minute break. The break is optional and student-directed.
More information on SCAT:
- Surviving and Succeeding the SCAT Exam
- Get the Best out of SCAT with a Better Vocabulary
- The 5 Step Prep Plan for Top SCAT Scores
- Plan your SCAT Test Prep – Go for Max
- Let your child reach for the Stars with Test Prep Practice!
People have also searched for: