Hey sky, take off your hat, I am on the way!
– Valentina Tereshkova
Astronomy, rocket science, planets, stars, galaxies, and the moon. School curriculums do not cover these topics in depth. This summer, help your child get a taste of space through our space programs. They have been designed to introduce little minds to space science through well-designed, age-appropriate sessions with space experts.
Humans in Space
Free Webinar on Space Explorers (June 21, 2021)
Who isn’t fascinated by the mysteries of Universe? Every night we spot planets, stars, meteoroids etc. and wish to reach them one day! But how do we do that? To know the answer, join the free Space Explorers webinar.
All participating students will receive a certificate.
Age: 8 – 12 Years
Date: June 21, 2021
Time: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm US ET
The webinar is FREE
- Explore the universe from home (Activity)
- Q & A
Martian Rocket Science Courses
Level 1: 10 Live small group classes
Level 2: 10 Live small group classes (Registration not yet open)
|Starts||Timings||Day of the Week|
|June 8, 2021||08:30 PM EST||Every Tuesday / Thursday|
|June 16, 2021||11:00 AM EST||Every Wednesday / Friday|
Topics covered in Martian Rocket Science Level 1:
- To find the propellant needed to go to Mars
- Number of stages needed to go to Mars and back
- Martian Rocket Engine (types, parts etc.)
- Different rocket Launchers
- Launch a mini rocket (Activity)
- Rocket 3D model designing for Mars(Activity)
- Rocket launch simulation (Activity)
- Total 10 Live group classes
- 60 mins per class
- 6 months Learning portal access after course completion
- Upto 6 students in a batch
- If you miss the class, recorded class option
- Module completion Certificate (Soft copy at end of Level 2)
- Unique Portfolio page on Givemefive.ai (End of Level 2)
- Parent teacher feedback call
Subscription for Level 1: 10 Live Group Classes: $120
Jet, Set, Go – Space Camp at eTutorWorld
We also offer a year-long Mars Colonization Course for our enthusiastic, future space scientists. This course has 52 sessions that will be conducted over 52 weeks (one session per week).
All our space learning packs offer an age-appropriate, structured learning experience for little explorers. The classes will be conducted by the expert teachers from GiveMeFive, in groups of 5 students. These learning packs will offer your child the best view of the outer world along with the company of like-minded, same-aged, inquisitive crewmates.
eTutorWorld has partnered with GiveMeFive to introduce your child to space science and help them learn in detail about rockets, Mars, and its colonization. GiveMeFive is an online learning platform that offers lessons in AI, Space Science, and Coding. The webinar and lessons will be delivered by GiveMeFive’s expert team.