AP Biology Tutoring
Why an Advanced Placement Biology course?
- The AP Biology course is designed to be the equivalent of the introductory biology course usually taken during the first college year.
- The AP Biology course exposes the student to a universe of knowledge that is unexplored at high school.
- AP Biology gives the student a credit for biology during the first college year.
- Outside the U.S., universities in more than 60 countries recognize AP in their admissions processes.
Who can take up an AP Biology course?
Students who are successfully completed their first course in high school biology. It is recommended that students successfully complete a year of chemistry course.
What does a student get from eTutorWorld?
- ETutorWorld helps students get 5 credits on their AP scores.
- Students get an in depth understanding of fundamentals and reasonable competence in grasping concepts rather than memorizing terms and technical details.
- The tutors at eTutorWorld help the students to think clearly and express their ideas orally and in writing with clarity and logic.
- Students will develop the required intellectual skills in biology.
More on AP Biology…
Students in an AP Biology course should spend at least five hours a week in individual study outside of the classroom.
For more on the AP Chemistry course please go to www.collegeboard.com
Molecules and Cells
- Organic Molecules in Organisms
- Free energy changes
- Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic cells
- Subcellular organization
- Cell cycle and its regulation
- Coupled reactions
- Fermentation and cellular respiration
Heredity and Evolution
- Meosis and Gametogenesis
- Eukaryotic chormosomes
- Inheritance patterns
- RNA and DNA structure and function
- Gene Regulation
- Viral structure and replication
- Nucleic acid technology and applications
- Early evolution of life
- Evidence for evolution
- Mechanisms of evolution
Organisms and Populations
- Evolutionary patterns
- Survey of diversity of life
- Phylogenetic classification
- Evolutionary relationships
Structure and Function of Plants and Animals
- Reproduction, growth and development
- Structural, physiological and behavioral adaptations
- Response to the environment
- Population dynamics
- Communities and ecosystems
- Global issues
Give Your Child The eTutorWorld Advantage
Research has proven that personal online tutoring not just cements school learning, it helps build student confidence. Come to eTutorWorld for Expert Tutors and best K-12 Online Tutoring Services in the comfort and safety of your home at an affordable cost. Find a tutor online for Grade 3-12 Math, Science and English subjects and AP, SAT, SSAT and SCAT Test Prep help and test practice. Get free printable math and science worksheets in pdf format and SCAT Practice Tests. Sign up for a Free Trial Lesson Today!
© 2018 eTutorWorld - Online Tutoring and Test Prep | All rights reserved