AP Biology Tutoring
Why an Advanced Placement Biology course?
- The AP Biology course is designed to be the equivalent of the introductory biology course usually taken during the first college year.
- The AP Biology course exposes the student to a universe of knowledge that is unexplored at high school.
- AP Biology gives the student a credit for biology during the first college year.
- Outside the U.S., universities in more than 60 countries recognize AP in their admissions processes.
Who can take up an AP Biology course?
Students who are successfully completed their first course in high school biology. It is recommended that students successfully complete a year of chemistry course.
What does a student get from eTutorWorld?
- ETutorWorld helps students get 5 credits on their AP scores.
- Students get an in depth understanding of fundamentals and reasonable competence in grasping concepts rather than memorizing terms and technical details.
- The tutors at eTutorWorld help the students to think clearly and express their ideas orally and in writing with clarity and logic.
- Students will develop the required intellectual skills in biology.
More on AP Biology…
Students in an AP Biology course should spend at least five hours a week in individual study outside of the classroom.
For more on the AP Chemistry course please go to www.collegeboard.com
|Molecules and Cells|
| Chemistry of Life
|Heredity and Evolution|
|Organisms and Populations|
| Diversity of Organisms
Structure and Function of Plants and Animals