Online Physics Tutoring for 9th Grade
Personalized Physics Tutoring Online for Grade 9
Topics like Light become clear, Sound Waves resonate with familiarity, and Heat Transfers become simple as you start attempting Physics worksheets at eTutorWorld. Physics forms the basis for many other sciences like astronomy, biochemistry, chemistry, and so on. Our highly qualified Physics tutors appear at the click of your mouse to help you with any concept, assignment or test. The high quality of our virtual audio and video make it a seamless experience, bringing the tutor right to your home.
Certified Online Physics Tutors for 9th Graders
Online High School Physics Help transforms Physics into easily digested concepts for better understanding and longer retention. Our expert and trained online Physics tutors have a Master’s in Education and are subject matter experts. Our interactive personalized one to one Physics tutoring system is designed to understand your specific needs and queries. This means that you get personalized attention and the pace of learning will be set based on your needs.
Scalars and Vectors
- Concept of Scalars and Vectors
- Difference between Scalar and Vector Quantities
- Distance and Displacement
- Speed and Velocity
- Linear and Projectile Motion
- Inertia: Mass, Force, and Motion
- Thrust and Pressure
Momentum and Collisions
- What is Momentum?
- Law of Conservation of Momentum
- Linear Momentum and Collisions
Work, Energy, and Power
- Work – Concept and its Mathematics
- Work-Energy Relationship
- Forms of Energy – Potential and Kinetic
- Power and Energy
Physical properties of Fluids
- Density and Pressure
- Viscosity and Surface Tension
- Buoyancy and Archimedes’ Principle
Electricity and Magnetism
- Static and Current Electricity
- Electric Charge, Field, and Potential
- Circuits, Ohm’s Law and Resistance
- Types of Electric Circuits and Fuses
- Concept and Terminologies of Wave Motion
- Classification and Characteristics of Wave Motion
- Waves and Sound
- Electromagnetic Spectrum
- Properties of Electromagnetic Waves
- Uses of Electromagnetic Waves
Online Tutoring Pricing
Expert 1-on-1 Personal Tutoring, Now Affordable to All.
Every online tutoring session has 50 to 55 minutes of teaching time.
- 21 Days Validity
10 Sessions(Most Popular)
- 2 Months Validity
- 6 Months Validity
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY
Veronica S Lennon
Kind, well qualified and very responsible teacher. Would like to try other subjects and want to have my second child tutored. Great value, too.