Online Pre-Algebra Tutoring: Equivalent decimals
Learn Equivalent Decimals from Certified Online Pre-Algebra Tutor
Equivalent decimals are numbers which indicate the same fraction of the whole. They are decimals that have the same value. Two decimals are equivalent to each other if they are the same except for the number of zeros at the very end of the number. Based We can write equivalent decimals by adding zeroes at the end. 27.230 and 27.23000 are equivalent decimals. Also, 5.6 and 5.60 are equivalent decimal numbers
Lets understand with an example:
Which decimal is equivalent to 0.8?
Equivalent decimals have the same value.
When you add zeroes to the right of a decimal, its value stays the same.
Write 1 extra zero to the right of 0.8
0.8 → 0.80
0.8and 0.80 are equivalent decimals.
- Are 2.0250 and 2.0200 equivalent decimals?
- Which decimal is equivalent to 94.200?
- Which decimal is equivalent to 5.5100?
- Which decimal is equivalent to 0.40?
- Are 6.642 and 6.6420 equivalent decimals?
Yes / No
- .c) 94.2000
- d) 5.51
- c) 0.4000
Why Learn with eTutorWorld?
- Meet your online expert tutor from the comfort and safety of your home
- Schedule sessions at your convenient date and time
- Access recordings of sessions for a month from session date
- Receive a personalized practice sheet after every tutoring session
- Call/chat us on our 24 X 7 Support (+1.269.763.4602) to resolve issues or ask questions
- Experience the state-of-the-art technology by learning over LIVE tutoring sessions
- Get a 30 day Money Back Guarantee on our online tutoring services
No credit card, nor any obligation to purchase.
Schedule your FREE TRIAL session to meet an expert LIVE tutor & get all the help you want.
Online Tutoring and Worksheets Pricing
Our Learning by Design methodology focuses exclusively on individual students.
Our expert tutors are specially trained to identify and diagnose the needs and skills of each student and plan future tutoring lessons accordingly.
Know more about our Personalised Online Tutoring Packs.