High School Math Tutoring
Personalized Online Math Tutor for High School
Mathematics is a beautiful and useful language for understanding the basic concepts of education. Your math grades predict your lifetime earnings.
1. Expressions, Equations and Inequalities
- Construction, Interpretation, and Manipulation of Expressions
- Solutions of Equations and Inequalities
- Definitions, Representations, and Attributes of Functions
- Operations and Transformations with Functions
- Models of Real-World Situations Using Families of Functions
3. Families of Functions
- Lines and Linear Functions
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Quadratic Functions
- Power Functions
- Polynomial Functions
- Rational Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
1. Univariate Data
- Producing and Interpreting Plots
- Producing and Interpreting Plots
- Measures of Center and Variation
- The Normal Distribution
2. Bivariate Data
- Scatter Plots and Correlation
- Pearson’s correlation coefficient
- Scatter Plots and Correlation
- Linear Regression
- Least squares regression line
3. Sampling And Study Of B103 design
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Simple Random Sampling
- Stratified Random Sampling
- Cluster Sampling
- Completely Randomized and Randomized block designs
4. Probability Models
- Law of Large Numbers
- Basic Probability Rules
- Law of Total Probability
- Bayes’ Theorem
- Random variable and Discrete Probability Distribution
- Effect of a linear transformation of a random variable on its mean and standard deviation.
- Binomial Distribution
- Geometric Distribution
- Hypergeometric Distribution
- Percentiles of normal distributions.
- Central Limit Theorem
- Confidence Intervals
- Control Limits
5. Point And Interval Estimation
- Simulation of confidence interval
6. Significance Testing
- Testing of Hypothesis
- Type I and Type II errors
- Chi-squared significance tests of homogeneity and independence
- Goodness-of-fit test
7. Inference For Regression
- Statistical model for regression, including linearity, normality of errors, and constancy of error variance
1. Probability Models and Probability Calculation
- Sample space
- Computing the Probability of mutually exclusive, independent, dependent, compound and complementary events
- Conditional Probability
- Venn diagrams
- Combinations and permutations
- Application of Probability concepts to practical situations
1. Figures And Their Properties
- Lines and Angles
- Euclidean and Coordinate Geometry
- Triangles and Their Properties
- Angles, side length, perimeter, and area of triangles.
- Quadratic Functions, Pythagorean Theorem and its applications
- Medians, altitudes and perpendicular bisectors, and the angle bisectors of a triangle.
- Quadrilaterals and Their Properties
- Proofs involving quadrilaterals
- Theorems about the interior and exterior angle sums of a quadrilateral.
- Other Polygons and Their Properties
- Perimeter and area of a regular n-gon, interior and exterior angles of a regular n-gon.
- Circles and Their Properties
- Equation of a circle
- Conic Sections and Their Properties
- Identification and Graphs of parabolas, circles, ellipses, and hyperbolas
6. Logical Reasoning
- Law of Syllogism
Geometry and Trigonometry
1. Geometry and Trigonometry
- Relationships Between Area and Volume Formulas
2. Relationships Between 2- Dimensional And 3-Dimensional Figures
- Identification and drawings
3. Congruence and Similarity
- SSS, SAS, ASA and AAS conditions for congruency
- SSS, SAS and AAS conditions for similarity
4. Transformations of figures in the plane
- Distance-preserving Transformations Isometries
- Shape-preserving Transformations: Dilations and Isometries
5. Geometry and Spatial Sense Standard
- Visualization and Geometric Models
- Relate graphical and algebraic representations of lines, simple curves and conic sections.
- Recognize and compare specific shapes and properties in multiple geometries; e.g., plane, spherical and hyperbolic.
1. Trigonometric Ratios
- Sine, cosine, and tangent of angles
- Law of Sines and Cosines
- Values of Trigonometric Ratios for 0°, 30°, 45°, 60° angles
2. Trigonometric Identities & Functions
- Graphs of transformations of the sine and cosine functions.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Basic Trigonometric Identities
- Solutions of trigonometric equations
- Radian and Degree Measures
- Definition of a Function
- Algebraic Operations on Functions and apply Transformations.
- Composite Functions
2. Exponential And Logarithmic Functions
- Relationship between exponential and logarithmic functions
- Graphs of logarithmic functions
- Solution of exponential and logarithmic functions
- Problems involving Exponential growth and decay
3. Quadratic Functions
- Solution of quadratic equations by substitution
- Applications of quadratic functions
4. Polynomial Functions
- Intervals and graphs of polynomial functions
- Solution of polynomial equations and inequalities of degree >=to three
- The Remainder Theorem
- Factor Theorem
- Fundamental Theorem of Algebra
5. Rational Functions And Difference Quotients
- Solutions of equations and inequalities involving rational functions.
- Vertical and horizontal asymptotes
6. Patterns, Functions and Algebra Standard
- Transcendental and Periodic Functions.
7. Vectors , Matrices, System Of Equations.
- Operations on Vectors
- Operations on Matrices
- Inverse of a matrix
- Gaussian elimination
- Linear Programming
8. Sequences, Series And Mathematical Induction.
- The sigma and factorial notation.
- Arithmetic sequences
- Geometric sequences
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem
- Pascal’s Triangle
9. Polar Coordinates, Parameterizations, And Conic Sections.
- Conversion between polar and rectangular coordinates.
- Graph of functions in polar coordinates.
- De Moivre’s Theorem
- Parametric and Rectangular forms of equations.
- Graphs of parabolas, ellipses and hyperbolas
Have fun learning the intricacies of numbers with expert math tutors at eTutorWorld. High School Math tutoring here is an exclusive experience that kids love. Our Online High School Math tutor at eTutorWorld contrives and concocts fun lessons to unravel the complexity of math problems. Our Online Integrated Math Help for High School Kids with our qualified and experienced tutors allows you to explore the math problems and equations in depth. At eTutorWorld, we create personalized lessons for Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, PreCalculus, Calculus and Statistics and for every other concept in math. Online High School Math Homework Help assures one hundred percent understanding and clarity for a student. Our online High School Math Assignment Help offers comprehensible explanations and practice to overcome any difficulty. Solving Math Problems for High School Students becomes a pleasurable activity with our expert tutors. Our experienced tutors provide answers for High School Math. Don’t miss this opportunity! Master the concept of the Pythagorean Theorem, the fundamentals of Quadratic Equations and the Binomial Theorem with equal ease. Our expert and experienced tutors will provide answers to all your questions at any time of the day or night . Your grades will rise and knowledge will improve.
Why eTutorWorld ?
- Learn at any time and from anywhere through unique personal lesson plans
- Experience the extensive use of online resources and state-of-the-art technology
- Enjoy one-on-one live personalized coaching
- Navigate your homework with ease and learn advanced topics
Find out how eTutorWorld can help you improve your Grades.
No credit card is required, nor are you under any obligation to make a purchase. Just schedule the FREE TRIAL lesson to meet a tutor & get help on any topic you want!
Click and catch a session for High School Math tutoring.
Interactive online lessons empower tutors to understand each student’s strengths and weaknesses and design lessons that better meet students’ needs. Personalized learning experiences driven by new technology prepares students with the skills they need to get good jobs and compete with the best. Click to ask your questions on Measures of Central Tendency, Limits and Continuity and the Laws of Sines and Cosines. Better your STEM skills to earn better and live a better life. Get ready for a crash course on Advanced Placement Calculus. Math is an integral part of any Standardized Test. Improve your scores on that SCAT, SAT, ACT or even the GED exam by improving on your math. The more you learn, the more you’ll earn! eTutorWorld offers affordable one-on-one live tutoring over the web for Grades 3-12 and community college courses, at your personal scheduled times – all with a Money-Back Guarantee. Our expert subject tutors provide Test prep help for SCAT, State Exit Exams, Entrance Exams and other Standardized tests too.
It’s like having a Personal Trainer for math; Your1st lesson is FREE.
For details, call us on 269-763-4602 or connect to Contact us with your questions.
It’s really magical yet scientific. Find out for yourself by taking a Free Trial session with us, no purchase obligation, no credit card required. Learn more
Our Learning by Design methodology focuses exclusively on the individual student. Our tutors are specially trained to identify and diagnose the needs and interests of each student and plan lessons accordingly.
Find more about our Personalized Online Tutoring Learning Packages.
Give Your Child The eTutorWorld Advantage
Research has proven that personal online tutoring not just cements school learning, it helps build student confidence. Come to eTutorWorld for Expert Tutors and best K-12 Online Tutoring Services in the comfort and safety of your home at an affordable cost. Find a tutor online for Grade 3-12 Math, Science and English subjects and AP, SAT, SSAT and SCAT Test Prep help and test practice. Get free printable math and science worksheets in pdf format and SCAT Practice Tests. Sign up for a Free Trial Lesson Today!
© 2018 eTutorWorld - Online Tutoring and Test Prep | All rights reserved