Online Algebra Tutoring: Linear Equations
Learn Linear Equations from Certified Online Algebra TutorA set of different linear equations having the same pair of variables and satisfying the same conditions is a system of Linear Equations. A system can have 2 or more Linear Equations. The simplest system is when we have 2 Linear Equations in 2 variables. For example: 2x + y = 10 y – x = 16 Here, we have a set of 2 linear equations in 2 variables x and y. Solving two Simultaneous Linear Equations means finding the values of x and y that satisfy both the given equations. Hence, it is important that both equations have the same pair of variables and the equations are linear. Solution (x, y) of a system of Linear Equations is the point (x, y) where the graphs (lines) of all those linear equations intersect. Methods to solve Simultaneous Linear equations There are different methods to solve simultaneous Linear equations.
- Substitution Method
- Elimination Method
- Graphing method
- Matrix method
Why Learn with eTutorWorld?
- Meet your online expert tutor from the comfort and safety of your home
- Schedule sessions at your convenient date and time
- Access recordings of sessions for a month from session date
- Receive a personalized practice sheet after every tutoring session
- Call/chat us on our 24 X 7 Support (+1.269.763.4602) to resolve issues or ask questions
- Experience the state-of-the-art technology by learning over LIVE tutoring sessions
- Get a 30 day Money Back Guarantee on our online tutoring services
No credit card, nor any obligation to purchase.
Schedule your FREE TRIAL session to meet an expert LIVE tutor & get all the help you want.
Online Tutoring and Worksheets Pricing
Our Learning by Design methodology focuses exclusively on individual students.
Our expert tutors are specially trained to identify and diagnose the needs and skills of each student and plan future tutoring lessons accordingly.
Know more about our Personalised Online Tutoring Packs.