Online Algebra Tutoring: Complex Numbers
Learn Complex Numbers from Certified Online Algebra Tutor:
z = x + yi, where x is the real part and yi is the imaginary part.
x and y are real numbers and ‘i’ is the imaginary number and its value is √(-1)
Some examples of Complex Numbers:
• 7 + 4i
• 8 – 3i
• 1.1 + 3.2i
Example1: 5 is a complex number as the imaginary part of this complex number is 0.
So the number is 5 + 0i.
Example2: -7i is also a complex number as in this the real part is zero.
Equal Complex Numbers
If there are two complex numbers:
x + yi and p + qi then these complex numbers are equal if and only if,
x= p and y= q.
Modulus of a Complex Number
Arithmetic operations with Complex Numbers
Why learn with eTutorWorld ?
- Meet your online expert tutor from the comfort and safety of your home
- Schedule sessions at your convenient date and time
- Access recordings of sessions for a month from session date
- Receive a personalized practice sheet after every tutoring session
- Call/chat us on our 24 X 7 support (+1.269.763.4602) to resolve issues or ask questions
- Experience the state-of-the-art technology by learning over LIVE tutoring sessions
- Get a 30 day Money Back Guarantee on our online tutoring services
No credit card, nor any obligation to purchase.
Schedule your FREE TRIAL session to meet an expert LIVE tutor & get all the help you want.
Our Learning by Design methodology focuses exclusively on individual students.
Our expert tutors are specially trained to identify and diagnose the needs and skills of each student and plan future tutoring lessons accordingly.
Know more about our Personalised Online Tutoring Packs.