Saint Patrick’s Day, or the Feast of Saint Patrick is the celebration of the foremost patron saint of Ireland, St Patrick. He is often depicted wearing a green attire and holding three-leaved shamrock which symbolizes good luck. Some believe that as Ireland is known as The Emerald Isle’, people wear green to celebrate its foremost saint. In fact, the Chicago river is turned to a bright emerald green only on this day every year using a secret concoction that is released into its waters. Traditionally, St Patrick’s Day is celebrated by wearing shamrocks and green clothing and other accessories. Celebrations are concluded by drinking a cup of cider which has a shamrock at the bottom. Shamrock is either swallowed or tossed over the shoulder for good luck. But preparation and luck go hand-in-hand. To achieve great academic results, eTutorWorld has launched an SSAT Test Prep for Grades 3-11 students to help them get into their dream schools. SSAT Free Printable worksheets and Premium Online Practice Tests and Worksheets help understand the test’s composition, layout, format, expected contents and time constraints when solving the Math, Reading, Vocabulary and Writing sections. Grab this opportunity to propel yourself towards success. Enjoy the Luck of the Irish!
- Elementary Enrichment Programs to Reinforce Essential Skills
- 6 Special ways to surprise your Mom this Mother’s Day
- A special Mother’s Day edition on ‘How supermoms are coping with kids at home all day long?’
- Simple Math Learning Tips For Kids At Home
- What Should A 2nd Grader Read At Home?
- How to keep young kids engaged while working from Home
- Home-Based Activities for School Children on Forced Break
- Techniques of writing a good essay
- Challenges of Taking the SCAT Test
- Preparing your Child for Standardized Tests