Saint Patrick’s Day, or the Feast of Saint Patrick is the celebration of the foremost patron saint of Ireland, St Patrick. He is often depicted wearing a green attire and holding three-leaved shamrock which symbolizes good luck. Some believe that as Ireland is known as The Emerald Isle’, people wear green to celebrate its foremost saint. In fact, the Chicago river is turned to a bright emerald green only on this day every year using a secret concoction that is released into its waters. Traditionally, St Patrick’s Day is celebrated by wearing shamrocks and green clothing and other accessories. Celebrations are concluded by drinking a cup of cider which has a shamrock at the bottom. Shamrock is either swallowed or tossed over the shoulder for good luck. But preparation and luck go hand-in-hand. To achieve great academic results, eTutorWorld has launched an SSAT Test Prep for Grades 3-11 students to help them get into their dream schools. SSAT Free Printable worksheets and Premium Online Practice Tests and Worksheets help understand the test’s composition, layout, format, expected contents and time constraints when solving the Math, Reading, Vocabulary and Writing sections. Grab this opportunity to propel yourself towards success. Enjoy the Luck of the Irish!
- Why Should you Take the SAT Exam? How can eTutorWorld Help you?
- Online Summer Tutoring Programs – Frequently Asked Questions
- AP Exams 2021 – Latest Updates from The College Board
- Difference Between AP Exam and Dual Enrollment – Explained
- AP Exam 2021 – Everything you Need to Know
- Want to Achieve your Target SAT Score? Here’s How you Must Prepare
- 6 Advantages of Taking Advanced Placement Classes in High School
- Is It Possible for an SAT Score to be Guaranteed by Anyone?
- Top SAT Resources to Get a Top Score
- Important Things To Expect From Online Learning In 2021