Children are never too young to learn. In fact, their young age is the right time to tickle those sparkling neurons to establish strong lifelong connections. Enrichment programs can help your child construct sturdy learning foundations. However, sadly many parents regard enrichment courses synonymous with something extra, which can’t be farther from the truth.
In today’s challenging and highly competitive environment, enrichment programs are rather a necessity than indulgence.. It makes perfect sense to supplement the school curriculum with academic enrichment courses to help your child fortify traditional academics with essential skills.
Catering to every child’s unique learning needs, Online enrichment programs offer a wealth of lifelong benefits. Gathered from the feedback of thousands of parents who have tried eTutorWorld enrichment courses, we have listed for you the most significant advantages such courses offer:-
- Advanced Language skills – Little kids are curious and generally highly motivated to explore various learning options to learn new things. Studies show that elementary students develop language skills way faster than high school students. Non-traditional teaching methodologies formulated for elementary academic enrichment works essentially on building and developing key language skillse. reading, writing, speaking, and comprehension.
- Math as a friend or a phantom– Math is one subject that can either be your child’s favorite or it can be her worst nightmare. Whatever may be the case, math enrichment course enables your child to see dead numbers come alive and apply mathematical concepts beyond notebooks. The outcome is not only reflected on the report cards but also in the child’s positive attitude towards math.
- Explore innate talents– When children explore a subject beyond their traditional curriculum, it helps them recognize their natural talents. It has been proven that enrichment programs play a major role in shaping a child’s future academic choices and hence proceed on the appropriate career path.
- Benefits all learners– Every child has unique learning needs. Some may seek help bridge learning gaps while others look for a higher grade academic challenge to fulfill the child’s learning needs. Online enrichment courses are designed to cater to all kinds of learners.
- A guaranteed investment– Research has shown that early learners, who participate in summer enrichment programs, gain a considerable academic advantage over the years. “The first 10 years have so much to do with how the next 70 turn out.” Bill Gates. In addition to avoiding summer slide, through enrichment classes, children build skills that enhance their in-class learning experience throughout academic life.
- A Gateway to Gifted Programs– If your child’s curiosity is unfulfilled by the school’s curriculum then you must seriously consider taking up an enrichment program for your child. Addressing appropriately to your child’s learning needs can open doors to opportunities that can catapult your child’s academic as well as professional success.
- Positive Learning Attitude– ‘The goal of early childhood education should be to activate the child’s own natural desire to learn.” Maria Montessori. Habits like organizing, perseverance, resilience, and most importantly the desire to learn are the key to successful academic life. Many educators and researchers highlight the importance of online enrichment courses in sculpting healthy learning habits at a young age. In fact, positive learning habits are what all high achievers share in common.
- Builds Confidence– engaging young minds in enrichment classes helps in not only building a strong academic foundation, but also a sound personality. Constructive learning habits lead to better academic performance thus building a child’s faith in his own capabilities.
The enrichment program is an ideal way for your child to broaden their horizons. Help your child invest his time wisely to ensure a bright future with promising career prospects. Sign up for a diagnostic test at etutorworld to gauge your child’s current level. You can then choose from a wide range of summer courses or enrichment programs curated by expert educators uniquely for young learners.